• 78(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
(2016-02-29, 06:13)colbert Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 04:51)reaven Wrote: @Shogun..., can you share the progress bar mod code ?

(2016-02-27, 03:51)colbert Wrote: Yeah that end time is really neat, I forgot about that since using Kover, would be great in this skin!

and so easy...DialogSeekBar.xml line 50-60

Code:
<control type="label">
                        <left>142</left>
                        <top>20</top>
                        <width>499</width>
                        <height>50</height>
                        <align>left</align>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>
                        <font>Font27</font>
                        <textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(Color.B1Txt1NF)]</textcolor>
                        <label>$INFO[Player.Time] / $INFO[Player.Duration] ($INFO[Player.FinishTime])</label>
                    </control>

so many options...

Thanks a lot! I just edited mine, always loved that end time display, very handy.

edit: How to have it show when hitting "i" (info)? It shows when bringing up menu but not the Info dialog progress

I think its DialogFullScreenInfo.xml but not 100% sure !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-02-29, 21:18)martinnz Wrote: Yeah, i think it will just take some time to get my head around it all. I just dont have alot of time of will probably take a few weeks.

What i am trying to create is something simple for the wife / kids. This is the kind of main / home screen i was thinking of;

*image removed to save space*

When you move through Movies, TV, kids movies, kids TV the recently added items change based upon the content of the folders where these are stored. You can cursor up to these recently added, or select the menu item. i.e. if you select Movies then you go to the Movies main menu screen which i would like to build something like this;

The same layout can be used for TV, Kids Movies etc.

its me or this is another skin ! Big Grin
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-02-29, 13:03)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2016-02-29, 06:13)colbert Wrote: edit: How to have it show when hitting "i" (info)? It shows when bringing up menu but not the Info dialog progress

Need to edit DialogFullScreen.xml file to display finish time when pressing Info. Don't know which line of code needs amending though.

lol, didnt read all the posts and you beat me to it ! yes it is DialogFullScreen.xml I wasnt sure but het Kokonutcreme confirms it !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-02-29, 19:05)Shogun Wrote: Great! Can't wait for the first beta of krypton...and more from KOver 2...Smile

I think im finally set with the progress bar (for both views...)
I replaced the progress/duration with remaining time...fits better with progress bar...

Horizontal:

Of course i am willing to share anything...but not without to polish everything out till i am totally satisfied...

come on man stop teasing and open a new thread with the MOD.. ! lol
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-02-29, 21:18)martinnz Wrote: Yeah, i think it will just take some time to get my head around it all. I just dont have alot of time of will probably take a few weeks.

What i am trying to create is something simple for the wife / kids. This is the kind of main / home screen i was thinking of;

When you move through Movies, TV, kids movies, kids TV the recently added items change based upon the content of the folders where these are stored. You can cursor up to these recently added, or select the menu item. i.e. if you select Movies then you go to the Movies main menu screen which i would like to build something like this;

Enter Settings and select Edit home menu. Scroll to menu item you want to configure and select your widget type eg Recently added movies/Tv shows. Select view type as libraries. You can select a default background image to display when nothing is selected.

Then you need to exit and enter the designer and select Home. From the list displayed scroll down to libraries view type to configure. Check that wallpaper is set to fanart and then whenever you select a movie/tv show the fanart will display in the background.

To display posters for the widgets you will need to change in Bloc 1 the list type to Posters. To reposition bloc 1 displaying posters you will have to change the bloc type to a 3x3 grid. Scroll to bloc type and click on move and move the horizontal row to the top then resize to fill the bottom two grid rows.

You can then reposition/resize bloc 1 (list), bloc 2 (info) to suit your needs. You can also change the visibility settings of elements you don't want displayed.
(2016-02-29, 22:55)reaven Wrote: come on man stop teasing and open a new thread with the MOD.. ! lol

Soon...be patient...Tongue
(2016-02-29, 20:06)pence Wrote: Digging the progress bars shogun. I'd be interested in the code once you are ready to share! I'm interested in learning more about this myself.

Also if anyone has a quick fix for adding episode air dates to the list view on widgets and/or addon viewing that would be awesome. I am using fixedlist type currently

Thank you guys!

Can you please check this :

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2264655

(instructions at the bottom of the post)

Cheers
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Coords and size of bloc5 doesnt work properly. I can move around and resize in the gui-window, but the button didnt update and remains at: Y:a x:b (1x3). If i use a pic background on this bloc, it scales to the 1x3 no matter whats the size is.... Wierd!

The same layout can be used for TV, Kids Movies etc.

Hi, I can't provide you exactly what you requested without codig a custom list but I can provide you something like :

watch gallery

1. Download file https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0PL_QS...sp=sharing
2. Go to skin settings > import / export > Import ...
3. Browse for the downloaded file "Family views.zip"
4. press ok

This will fill Viewtype 9 for home and viewtype 9 for movies

For movies, just choose the "Familly view" using the context menu
For home, you will have to create your smartplaylists for KIDS, ADULT, etc. then

1. Go to skin settings > General setup > Edit Home menu
2. Then browse and click "Add"
3. Then "Set label" (let's say KIDS)
4. Then Change action > Video Library > Playlist > (choose the playlist you created for kids)
5. Then Select widget > Video Library > Playlist > (choose the playlist you created for kids)
6. You can also choose the icon the same way

Hi,
I've found out about this skin a few days ago.
I'm on MQ6 (and was on MQ5 before that), and grew a bit tired of it.
Someone pointed me to this skin, and I must say it looks amazing, and the customisation engine is the best thing I've ever seen in the kodi skin world.
All my congratulations for this amazing piece of work!

I am at the moment building the skin (takes quite some time!) as I want it and after that we'll definitely switch on it!
(2016-03-01, 14:16)blutstein Wrote: Coords and size of bloc5 doesnt work properly. I can move around and resize in the gui-window, but the button didnt update and remains at: Y:a x:b (1x3). If i use a pic background on this bloc, it scales to the 1x3 no matter whats the size is.... Wierd!
Thanks for the catch Wink Problems in variables but doesn't affect the viewtype. Fixed on git and just in time before repo push Smile. For background, pictures are set to scale, I think your image is bigger than what you set.

(2016-03-01, 14:18)djoole Wrote: Hi,
I've found out about this skin a few days ago.
I'm on MQ6 (and was on MQ5 before that), and grew a bit tired of it.
Someone pointed me to this skin, and I must say it looks amazing, and the customisation engine is the best thing I've ever seen in the kodi skin world.
All my congratulations for this amazing piece of work!

I am at the moment building the skin (takes quite some time!) as I want it and after that we'll definitely switch on it!
Always good to see new users here Wink
Thanks for the kind words. Have fun and feel free to ask for any help if needed.

Cheers.

@Jayz2K
I dont know if its a bug but is there a way to clear the selected image from any bloc ?

If you go to a bloc and choose image instead of color and then in IMAGE you choose the image but then you go back and choose color again, the image setting still display the image path, technically works but visually can be confusing because you can still see the old setting
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-03-01, 15:50)reaven Wrote: @Jayz2K
I dont know if its a bug but is there a way to clear the selected image from any bloc ?

If you go to a bloc and choose image instead of color and then in IMAGE you choose the image but then you go back and choose color again, the image setting still display the image path, technically works but visually can be confusing because you can still see the old setting

Hmmm, yeah, I know that, not a bug. Didn't took much attention to this and was useful for me during test not to have to browse again the complete path (but not really important). Resetting the value is easy in Designer V2 so, if needed, I can add this ? Just would like to know the opinion from users so I won't break others needs.

(2016-03-01, 17:31)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 15:50)reaven Wrote: @Jayz2K

Hmmm, yeah, I know that, not a bug. Didn't took much attention to this and was useful for me during test not to have to browse again the complete path (but not really important). Resetting the value is easy in Designer V2 so, if needed, I can add this ? Just would like to know the opinion from users so I won't break others needs.

I mean its not a problem as least for me as I know what am doing Big Grin

I just though of other users. Tongue .....,but really not important
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18