• 81(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
(2016-03-02, 16:48)djoole Wrote: Jayz2k, thanks for your reply.

It would be great to be able to have the amount of movies/episodes/series from the used playlist/library displayed in bloc 4 header (in my opinion the text "name_of_menu_item"/"sub-menus"/"name of playlist" that is displayed ATM is not need as it's already in the menu bar).

Not really true, pretty much needed when using small Home menu (icons only). So it's useful to see the section name and widget content.

Bloc4 is not really intended to show items informations, it's firstly a variation of the video bloc. I have to keep some restriction for things to put together.

However it's something I can consider in next Designer iteration (KODI 17+).
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Ahhh. I found out thats 2 chanellists exist. one you are select from the main menu and the second one when you push the return (ok) button longer. for me is that the main chanellist i use. and there it is not possible to select a channelgroupe.
Possible bug I noticed: When I copy a view to template, then apply that template to an empty new view, the Bloc 4(playing video) has only "X2" for size, it cannot be resized vertically.
(2016-03-03, 00:19)Jayz2K Wrote:

It would be great to be able to have the amount of movies/episodes/series from the used playlist/library displayed in bloc 4 header (in my opinion the text "name_of_menu_item"/"sub-menus"/"name of playlist" that is displayed ATM is not need as it's already in the menu bar).

Not really true, pretty much needed when using small Home menu (icons only). So it's useful to see the section name and widget content.

Bloc4 is not really intended to show items informations, it's firstly a variation of the video bloc. I have to keep some restriction for things to put together.

clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Hmm so when I press up to open the submenu on the home screen, I can't see anything under the bar. How do I get the bar with the clock to get out of the way?

(2016-03-03, 01:20)dyamant Wrote: Ahhh. I found out thats 2 chanellists exist. one you are select from the main menu and the second one when you push the return (ok) button longer. for me is that the main chanellist i use. and there it is not possible to select a channelgroupe.
List in Home is a widget, there's no groups in widgets. So as you found it, you have to enter the channels windows (which looks the same if using the default setup).

(2016-03-03, 04:45)colbert Wrote: Possible bug I noticed: When I copy a view to template, then apply that template to an empty new view, the Bloc 4(playing video) has only "X2" for size, it cannot be resized vertically.
Thx colbert, will check.

(2016-03-03, 08:06)wex101 Wrote: Hmm so when I press up to open the submenu on the home screen, I can't see anything under the bar. How do I get the bar with the clock to get out of the way?

Try in Designer to set Sidebar Autohide to HIDDEN for the concerned view.

True!
I haven't yet used small home menu and hadn't realized that!

Anyway, an option that reports the amount of playlist items besides of the playlist name would be great Smile

Here is what I have in mind for movies playlist widget bloc1 :

And for series playlist widget bloc 1 :

Another matter now : I've noticed that when I launch Kodi, it lands on the first item of the bloc 1 list, like this :
instead of landing of the first item of the home menu, like this :
Is there a way to make it so the list and info blocs aren't visible on the home screen until the list gets focus? Kind of like submenu
(2016-03-03, 12:19)djoole Wrote:

True!
I haven't yet used small home menu and hadn't realized that!

Anyway, an option that reports the amount of playlist items besides of the playlist name would be great Smile

Here is what I have in mind for movies playlist widget bloc1 :

And for series playlist widget bloc 1 :

Another matter now : I've noticed that when I launch Kodi, it lands on the first item of the bloc 1 list, like this :
instead of landing of the first item of the home menu, like this :

exactly, I put it alongside the section name

btw the option is there but only shows up inside the library, it shows below the item # soooo it would be an option to move that number to the home screen or the code bit that have to be copy /paste to home
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-03-02, 21:59)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 21:55)meridius Wrote: Is there any way of making the discart spin to as I have added it to one views but the discart does not spin

thanks

Press play, it spins Wink

hi mate when I highlight a movie in the library nothing happens, when I play a movie nothing happens but when I stop the movie and it goes back the movie library you see the disc spin once

so I don't know if I have done something wrong
has the skin updated today as I am getting errors and can not load customs lists ?
(2016-03-03, 18:21)reaven Wrote: exactly, I put it alongside the section name

btw the option is there but only shows up inside the library, it shows below the item # soooo it would be an option to move that number to the home screen or the code bit that have to be copy /paste to home

Is it a mockup too or did you do the mod?
Would it be possible to add an option "show started flag", in order to be able to deactivate the "pause" flag displayed on posters of started but not finished videos?

Indeed I'm using the "show watched flag" option and this flag is placed at the same place and it looks odd :

Another request, or maybe is it possible but I didn't find how : would it be possible to add extrafanart support for bloc 3 (library and home views) ?
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18