• 82(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
A small bug : the subtitle/language panel is not displayed during playback :

No problem is it's paused :
(2016-03-02, 10:05)Jayz2K Wrote: @all : seems that latest skin.helper release 1.0.56 broke the fileexists check feature.
It's been reported ...
Until it's fixed, please downgrade to 1.0.54 :

Settings > Addons > System > Skin.Helper.Service > Upgrade > Choose 1.0.54

Thanks

this seems to be the problem but I can not downgrade ? there is only the latest.

also it would be great if you could add multiple art blocs as at the moment you can only use one meaning you can only select 1 art like cd or clearart
@ Meridius

You can create/use custom lists in a viewtype to show the list using one image type eg landscape/banner, the art bloc to display another image type eg logo and then in bloc 4 set to fallback and select another image type eg disc or clearart.

Search the custom lists thread, Jay, Reynald and Reaven have published several custom lists to share.
(2016-03-04, 02:19)meridius Wrote:
(2016-03-02, 10:05)Jayz2K Wrote: @all : seems that latest skin.helper release 1.0.56 broke the fileexists check feature.
It's been reported ...
Until it's fixed, please downgrade to 1.0.54 :

Settings > Addons > System > Skin.Helper.Service > Upgrade > Choose 1.0.54

Thanks

this seems to be the problem but I can not downgrade ? there is only the latest.

also it would be great if you could add multiple art blocs as at the moment you can only use one meaning you can only select 1 art like cd or clearart

edit the addon defaut.py and add the library in red, is missing

import xbmc,xbmcgui,xbmcplugin,xbmcvfs

is like the first line in the file
kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/default.py
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-03-03, 17:14)wex101 Wrote: Is there a way to make it so the list and info blocs aren't visible on the home screen until the list gets focus? Kind of like submenu

Not ATM, sorry.

(2016-03-03, 20:44)meridius Wrote: hi mate when I highlight a movie in the library nothing happens, when I play a movie nothing happens but when I stop the movie and it goes back the movie library you see the disc spin once

so I don't know if I have done something wrong

Will check ...

(2016-03-04, 02:00)djoole Wrote: Would it be possible to add an option "show started flag", in order to be able to deactivate the "pause" flag displayed on posters of started but not finished videos?

Another request, or maybe is it possible but I didn't find how : would it be possible to add extrafanart support for bloc 3 (library and home views) ?

Seems to be a bug. Watched should not be there is resumable.
Extrafanart are already selectable able for bloc 3 and bloc 4 fallback

(2016-03-04, 02:18)djoole Wrote: A small bug : the subtitle/language panel is not displayed during playback :

Thx for reporting, will check.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Thanks for your quick feedback Jayz2K.

I think you maybe have missed that though. I just wanted to remind it for you to be aware of this small issue :
(2016-03-03, 12:19)djoole Wrote: I've noticed that when I launch Kodi, it lands on the first item of the bloc 1 list, like this :
instead of landing of the first item of the home menu, like this :

As for having extrafanart in bloc3 and bloc4, I'll try tonight i hadn't noticed it was an available choice. Thanks!
Integration of autocompletion

1. Requires https://github.com/phil65/plugin.program.autocompletion

2. Insert in "Dialogs_includes.xml" (after line 130):

Code:
<!-- Autocompletion -->
<control type="panel" id="500">
                <height>35</height>
<width>636</width>
                <top>340</top>
                <left>0</left>
                <right>10</right>
                <ondown>1000</ondown>
                <onup>6000</onup>
                <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
                <itemlayout height="69" width="212">
                    <control type="group">
                        <left>0</left>
                        <right>10</right>
                        <control type="image">
                            <width>100%</width>
                            <height>100%</height>
                            <texture colordiffuse="00FFFFFF">common/white.png</texture>
                        </control>
                        <control type="label">
                               <top>-20</top>
                             <height>100%</height>
                            <aligny>center</aligny>
                            <align>center</align>
<textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(Color.DIATxtNF)]</textcolor>
                            <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
                            <font>Font27</font>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                </itemlayout>
                <focusedlayout height="69" width="212">
                    <control type="group">
                        <left>0</left>
                        <right>10</right>
                        <control type="image">
                            <width>100%</width>
                            <height>100%</height>
                            <texture colordiffuse="$VAR[CategoryColor3]">common/white.png</texture>
                        </control>
                        <control type="label">                            
                    <top>-20</top>
                    <height>100%</height>
                            <aligny>center</aligny>
                            <align>center</align>
                            <textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(Color.DIATxtF)]</textcolor>
                            <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
                            <font>Font27</font>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                </focusedlayout>
                <content>plugin://plugin.program.autocompletion?info=autocomplete&amp;&amp;id=$INFO[Control.GetLabel(312).index(1)]&amp;&amp;limit=9</content>
             </control>
             </control>

3. Change <ondown> and <onup> conditions to get focus for the plugin...

line85:
Code:
<ondown condition="StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(SidebarPos),LEFT) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(SidebarPos),RIGHT)">500</ondown>

line 204:
Code:
<onup condition="StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(SidebarPos),LEFT) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(SidebarPos),RIGHT)">500</onup>

That's it..can't guarentee it works for you (because i am using a different font and vertical dialog), but could be useful for Jay in future updates....
@djoole : yep, noticed that. Happens on my setup. Not sure where it comes from, have to dig into that.

@Shogun : Nice one Wink Will certainly pick some code from this :p

Jayz2K,
Yesterday before quitting Kodi, I launched the update of the skin.

Today when I launched Kodi, I had the KOver wiazrd like if it was the first time.I was afraid that the customization was lost but it wasn't.
Maybe there is a way not to launch the wizard on a not new setup?

Second thing, a small bug inherent to the update : bloc4 predefined homeart/tvshows.png is broken. I don't find this PNG, I assume it was in a texture and it "went away"..

That's it for now Wink
(2016-03-04, 20:25)djoole Wrote: Jayz2K,
Yesterday before quitting Kodi, I launched the update of the skin.

Today when I launched Kodi, I had the KOver wiazrd like if it was the first time.I was afraid that the customization was lost but it wasn't.
Maybe there is a way not to launch the wizard on a not new setup?

Second thing, a small bug inherent to the update : bloc4 predefined homeart/tvshows.png is broken. I don't find this PNG, I assume it was in a texture and it "went away"..

That's it for now Wink

Yes, added the wizard because noticed many new users are lost at first start and don't go to the autobuild. Just check the "Don't show it again" and it won't popup anymore at launch.

Sooo :

@all : if you already have KOver configured, just exit the wizard and check the "Don't show me again" if you don't want it at each KODI start.

Yeah, bloc 4 homeart is now a jpg. Requested by the KODI team to optimize all my pictures (skin size matter). Edit the Home menu and reset the tvshows shortcut only, will fix it. Just remap your widget, background and viewtype if you personalized it.

Here is my new personal configuration (no use of Custom list .xml). I choose to allocate all the colors in Black & Red. There are still many possible idea of view.
Big Grin[/align]
(2016-03-04, 20:33)Jayz2K Wrote: Edit the Home menu and reset the tvshows shortcut only, will fix it. Just remap your widget, background and viewtype if you personalized it.

How can I reset the tvshows shortcut? I wouldn't like to make a mistake and loose all the home menu config..

@Reynald, it's great! You achieved that without doing any XML mod?
(2016-03-04, 13:07)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 02:00)djoole Wrote: Another request, or maybe is it possible but I didn't find how : would it be possible to add extrafanart support for bloc 3 (library and home views) ?
Extrafanart are already selectable able for bloc 3 and bloc 4 fallback

I think I didn't expressed myself correctly. As fanart I didn't mean clearlogo/clearart stuff, but several fanarts wallpapers being displayed in slideshow mode (the wallpaper available in the extrafanart dir of every media dir)
==> is it possible?

I tried to set bloc3 to clearlogo and bloc 4 to fallout clearlogo, but not one is displaying anything. Is there a trick somewhere?
@Reynald, at 0:39 on the movie library view, i see you use a bloc at B-C 1x1 displaying clearlogo without background? How do you do that, which bloc do you use?
The only bloc i get to display clearlogo is bloc 3, but it's in a layer below bloc 4 that I use for fanart, so clearlogo is "under" it.
(2016-03-04, 23:17)djoole Wrote: How can I reset the tvshows shortcut? I wouldn't like to make a mistake and loose all the home menu config..

When you edit home menu, at bottom you have 3 buttons : Ok, Restore menu items, Reset all menu items.
Hilight you tvshows icon (top menu), then scroll to the bottom buttons and use "Restore menu items". This one will reset only the settings for tvshows.

(2016-03-04, 23:21)djoole Wrote: I think I didn't expressed myself correctly. As fanart I didn't mean clearlogo/clearart stuff, but several fanarts wallpapers being displayed in slideshow mode (the wallpaper available in the extrafanart dir of every media dir)
==> is it possible?

Sadly nope. I'm using Kodi infolabels to display that, what slideshow is not.

Quote:I tried to set bloc3 to clearlogo and bloc 4 to fallout clearlogo, but not one is displaying anything. Is there a trick somewhere?

If you choose a clearlogo through AD, should be there. Works fine for me.[b]

• 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18