• 83(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
A pity for the multifanart, it would add a bit of dynamism to the overall look.

clearlogo is OK with bloc3, but not with bloc4 set as fallback to clearlogo.
And as bloc4 seems to be above bloc4, I can't achieve a clearlogo being displayed above a fanart.
(2016-03-04, 23:44)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-03-04, 23:17)djoole Wrote: How can I reset the tvshows shortcut? I wouldn't like to make a mistake and loose all the home menu config..

When you edit home menu, at bottom you have 3 buttons : Ok, Restore menu items, Reset all menu items.
Hilight you tvshows icon (top menu), then scroll to the bottom buttons and use "Restore menu items". This one will reset only the settings for tvshows.
Actually I needed to delete the tvshow shortcut, then restore it, otherwise it's not on the list of items that can be restored.
Thanks!
(2016-02-29, 22:55)reaven Wrote:
(2016-02-29, 19:05)Shogun Wrote: Great! Can't wait for the first beta of krypton...and more from KOver 2...Smile

I think im finally set with the progress bar (for both views...)
I replaced the progress/duration with remaining time...fits better with progress bar...

Horizontal:

Of course i am willing to share anything...but not without to polish everything out till i am totally satisfied...

come on man stop teasing and open a new thread with the MOD.. ! lol

Still waiting Wink
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-03-04, 23:36)djoole Wrote: @Reynald, at 0:39 on the movie library view, i see you use a bloc at B-C 1x1 displaying clearlogo without background? How do you do that, which bloc do you use?
The only bloc i get to display clearlogo is bloc 3, but it's in a layer below bloc 4 that I use for fanart, so clearlogo is "under" it.

Yes I did this without custom list personalized (only the basic functions Kover).
I use either block 4 (Logo = Fallback) or block 3. And I select picture (background) = png empty in rear plan. As only the logo is visible.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fonztxjeaotm9c...d.png?dl=0
Ok, that's what i thought, but something strange was preventing me to see the clear logo from bloc 4.

It's maybe a bug, and it seems only occurring in my custom view in videos section of designer :

I can't set bloc 4 height, and
- if you put bloc 4 in AxA X1, it displays in AxA 3x1 (and clear logo is centered in this zone, hence in BxA)
- if you put bloc 4 in BxA X1, it displays in BxA 2x1 (and clear logo is centered in this zone, hence between BxA and CxA)
- if you put bloc 4 in CxA X1, it displays in CxA 1x1 (and clear logo is centered in this zone, hence in CxA)
==> impossible to get clear logo from bloc 4 in the upper part of the screen, AxA

See : Image
Strange, you've lost the x and y coordinates. just a single coordinated. Never seen it.

me : http://prntscr.com/abbjoo
After deleting and recreating the view this strange bug disappeared Smile

Reynaud, I have another question for you. I see in your home menu that the bloc on the right (BxA 3x2) doesn't have any header, so it must be not bloc 4.
So what is this bloc? It can't be bloc 3 as you seem to use it in CxA 1x1.
What's your magic? Smile

I would like to get rid of the header with the repeated home menu entry and playlist name, as it is redundant info in my case.
(2016-03-05, 02:38)djoole Wrote: After deleting and recreating the view this strange bug disappeared Smile

Reynaud, I have another question for you. I see in your home menu that the bloc on the right (BxA 3x2) doesn't have any header, so it must be not bloc 4.
So what is this bloc? It can't be bloc 3 as you seem to use it in CxA 1x1.
What's your magic? Smile

I would like to get rid of the header with the repeated home menu entry and playlist name, as it is redundant info in my case.

Where exactly ? show me
Right at the beginning of your video, when your on films in your home menu.
The wallpaper on the right have no header like bloc4 has.

@Jayz2K, i think i noticed a bug : FILES shortcut displays sources, but no "add another source" button.
I need to switch to another skin in order to find this.
not block 4, but background image (change Fanart)
(2016-03-03, 20:44)meridius Wrote: hi mate when I highlight a movie in the library nothing happens, when I play a movie nothing happens but when I stop the movie and it goes back the movie library you see the disc spin once

so I don't know if I have done something wrong

Will check ...

be better soon as you highlight a movie poster the disc art starts to spin without playing the movie as it starts to spin when you play the movie but you don't see it, or an option for it to spin or not

also can you have more than one image because I would like to have both clearart and discart at the same time. and would like to see a extrafanat option added so that if you have multiple extrafanart images it slideshows through them.

has anyone had delays when selecting the movie library seems to take 4 sec to get into the library

cheers
(2016-03-05, 17:18)meridius Wrote: also can you have more than one image because I would like to have both clearart and discart at the same time. and would like to see a extrafanat option added so that if you have multiple extrafanart images it slideshows through them.

has anyone had delays when selecting the movie library seems to take 4 sec to get into the library

cheers

you can select one of the image types in bloc 3 (art) as well as changing bloc 4 to fallback and selecting another image type.

question about extrafanart has already been answered on previous page http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2269326

first time entering library takes a few seconds but after that I don't experience any delays.
(2016-03-05, 01:52)djoole Wrote: Ok, that's what i thought, but something strange was preventing me to see the clear logo from bloc 4.

It's maybe a bug, and it seems only occurring in my custom view in videos section of designer :

I can't set bloc 4 height, and
- if you put bloc 4 in AxA X1, it displays in AxA 3x1 (and clear logo is centered in this zone, hence in BxA)
- if you put bloc 4 in BxA X1, it displays in BxA 2x1 (and clear logo is centered in this zone, hence between BxA and CxA)
- if you put bloc 4 in CxA X1, it displays in CxA 1x1 (and clear logo is centered in this zone, hence in CxA)
==> impossible to get clear logo from bloc 4 in the upper part of the screen, AxA

See : Image

Yes I mentioned this earlier, the bloc 4 has a bug losing one of the coordinates. For me this was happening when I would copy a view to template, then apply that template to a blank view. Jayz2k said he will check it.
@Jayz2K, something worth maybe to enhance.. the view where you update addons, there is a small empty square in front of the add ons being updated, but no progress bar.
At the moment there is KOver left, with the empty square, and it doesn't disappear.
There's been a while now, and I don't know if it's stuck or still updating.

Another thing, i don't know if it's a bug or something else to do : I want to add in a submenu from a home item (settings) a shortcut to FILES
I can do that, but when i select it, I see my sources but no "add a new source" button.
For now I've been adding a shortcut to "video", and from there, there is "files", and from there I get the view with the "add new source" button.
(2016-03-05, 22:39)colbert Wrote: Yes I mentioned this earlier, the bloc 4 has a bug losing one of the coordinates. For me this was happening when I would copy a view to template, then apply that template to a blank view. Jayz2k said he will check it.

It is indeed happening when you copy a view..
If you import a view of someone you'll get the bug.
To avoid to rebuild from scratch the imported view, here is the workaround :
1. kill Kodi
2. open addon_data/skin.kover/settings.xml
3. look for VDO.View9.B4SizeY (replace 9 by the view you're interested in)
4. add the vertical size of bloc 4 (ex : 2ROW)
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18