• 84(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
Does anyone know how to move the home scroll bar that shows the clock from the bottom to the top?
(2016-03-07, 03:47)ohdavelo Wrote: Does anyone know how to move the home scroll bar that shows the clock from the bottom to the top?

kover designer -> under home views -> select the viewtype in use -> General setup -> sidebar position

clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Thanks!!!
(2016-03-07, 04:16)ohdavelo Wrote: Thanks!!!

you welcome.

@ Jayz2K

it is possible to grab this variable/function/infolabel and called it like from home menu

I have tried combinations of :
Code:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(Movies.Count)]
$INFO[Container($PARAM[Id]).NumItems]
but nothing.

trying to do something like this
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Hmmm, both should work ... Huh
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2016-03-07, 20:23)Jayz2K Wrote: Hmmm, both should work ... Huh

Big Grin maybe am writing it in the wrong xml, where it suppose to go, I mean the best place to put it ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-03-07, 20:49)reaven Wrote:

Big Grin maybe am writing it in the wrong xml, where it suppose to go, I mean the best place to put it ?

File Designer_HOMViewtype.xml after line 375

(2016-03-04, 02:00)djoole Wrote: Would it be possible to add an option "show started flag", in order to be able to deactivate the "pause" flag displayed on posters of started but not finished videos?

Indeed I'm using the "show watched flag" option and this flag is placed at the same place and it looks odd :

Fixed on git

(2016-03-04, 02:18)djoole Wrote: A small bug : the subtitle/language panel is not displayed during playback :

How do you trigger the subtitles selector ? Have you a custom keymap ?
If I trigger it from OSD menu I can't reproduce it.

(2016-03-05, 22:39)colbert Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 01:52)djoole Wrote: Ok, that's what i thought, but something strange was preventing me to see the clear logo from bloc 4.

It's maybe a bug, and it seems only occurring in my custom view in videos section of designer :

I can't set bloc 4 height, and
- if you put bloc 4 in AxA X1, it displays in AxA 3x1 (and clear logo is centered in this zone, hence in BxA)
- if you put bloc 4 in BxA X1, it displays in BxA 2x1 (and clear logo is centered in this zone, hence between BxA and CxA)
- if you put bloc 4 in CxA X1, it displays in CxA 1x1 (and clear logo is centered in this zone, hence in CxA)
==> impossible to get clear logo from bloc 4 in the upper part of the screen, AxA

See : Image

Yes I mentioned this earlier, the bloc 4 has a bug losing one of the coordinates. For me this was happening when I would copy a view to template, then apply that template to a blank view. Jayz2k said he will check it.

Fixed on git

Thanks for the fixes!

I have a (small?) request : would it be possible to have the "updating library" popup behind the video?
I have a low connection, and sometimes update takes forever.
With MQ5/6 the notification was behind the playing video, with KOver it's foreground, and then prevents me to launch a video before update is done.

As for the subtitles, I trigger them with a json request :
jsonrpc?request=%7B%22jsonrpc%22%3A%222.0%22%2C%22method%22%3A%22Input.ExecuteAction%22%2C%22params%22%3A%7B%22action%22%3A%22nextsubtitle%22%7D%2C%22id%22%3A1%7D

But it's the same problem with the L keyboard shortcut
@Jayz2K I had left a message on YT about the skin... Thought I would try here now.

Awesome skin!!!
Any chance you have a version compatible with Mouse gestures & also even Touch?
I use it on my computer more & even my Tablet more so than my Box etc.

Thanks
(2016-03-08, 11:10)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-03-07, 20:49)reaven Wrote:

File Designer_HOMViewtype.xml after line 375

it was the correct file after all but i had mess up coordinates and i wasnt seeing the label Big Grin
all good thanks !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-03-09, 01:25)timney Wrote: @Jayz2K I had left a message on YT about the skin... Thought I would try here now.

Awesome skin!!!
Any chance you have a version compatible with Mouse gestures & also even Touch?
I use it on my computer more & even my Tablet more so than my Box etc.

Thanks
Hey timney. Sry about not replying on youtube, I'm not checking it very often. Thx for the kind words.

Unfortunately, to answer to the concerned question, I have no plans to add mouse or touch support. Many features in KOver are coded in a way that makes the job too much complex.

Cheers, thanks
I use the default FTV color build (love it!), but on certain views the highlighted item text disappears.

Video add-on (Twitch) view, looks fine: https://anonmgur.com/up/4e689831710f151c...7e414b.png
Files view of a folder, text invisible: https://anonmgur.com/up/bcba3b5dc2aaef10...4d0e1d.png
TV library view, text invisible: https://anonmgur.com/up/0aaa1a2d7a4002fe...753b12.png

I haven't used the color editor so before I accidentally ruin my setup thought I'd check how to fix it here Smile Thx
I think this is only when highlighted item is currently playing right ? It has the same Color as focus background. I can check if I can do something about that since the Color when playing is not customizable.

• 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18