• 85(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
Yes sorry should have been clearer, it is only when highlighted item is playing. If it might be helpful, proof of how the other 3 built-in color schemes handle this:

flat: https://anonmgur.com/up/520cbb67baba0406...ac0efa.png
dark: https://anonmgur.com/up/d4c0121065dc1207...f9c2af.png
light: https://anonmgur.com/up/171d2fc402ae1c80...38899b.png
(2016-03-04, 14:28)djoole Wrote: Thanks for your quick feedback Jayz2K.

I think you maybe have missed that though. I just wanted to remind it for you to be aware of this small issue :
(2016-03-03, 12:19)djoole Wrote: I've noticed that when I launch Kodi, it lands on the first item of the bloc 1 list, like this :
instead of landing of the first item of the home menu, like this :

As for having extrafanart in bloc3 and bloc4, I'll try tonight i hadn't noticed it was an available choice. Thanks!

Hi, I installed this skin and choose the classic layout. But the left side stays black, when I press the right key f.ex. in films. I also want the film info on the left side, like on the 1st screen. What can I so?
You must probably add editing in the designer .If this is a view of home, go to the design and choose the view corresponding to that. If it is a view into the items, then choose the corresponding views. You still need to make changes when you apply automatic configuration. Need to adapt to your enjoyment.
(2016-03-11, 01:19)Reynald Wrote: You must probably add editing in the designer .If this is a view of home, go to the design and choose the view corresponding to that. If it is a view into the items, then choose the corresponding views. You still need to make changes when you apply automatic configuration. Need to adapt to your enjoyment.

I absolutly don't know what to do. I think the Info Bloc is missing. Should I edit the Home Layout or the Libraries. I only want to see the info Bloc on the left side if I click right (film submenu?) from the Homescreen. At the moment, when I enter the submenu(?), the menubar fades to the left and the complete 1/3 left side stays black. I don't see the info ("spectre" in the screenshot). I thought this is the default classic layout whithout editing anything.

Edit: Thanks Reynald. I think I got it. It is the libraries. the info bloc is hidden and at the wrong position at the default settings.
The first thing you can do, and watch the tutorial videos. Many are available on the subject KOVER. Jay realized many video expliqant how to create a view. The classic view is a gross basis that you must change as you wish.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoE9jN7...pgYoaEObgw

I guess this screenshot is an improved configuration. You must choose the view in the design and change the possition block and choose the information or pictures (poster, fanart) as you wish it. You can hide the block or make them visible. I think here there is a view in widgets, then you must go into the design change to Home menu, then select the view in the configuration of your home menu.

http://prntscr.com/adpekv

Edit : Ok good !
(2016-03-11, 01:29)vandyke Wrote:
(2016-03-11, 01:19)Reynald Wrote: You must probably add editing in the designer .If this is a view of home, go to the design and choose the view corresponding to that. If it is a view into the items, then choose the corresponding views. You still need to make changes when you apply automatic configuration. Need to adapt to your enjoyment.

I absolutly don't know what to do. I think the Info Bloc is missing. Should I edit the Home Layout or the Libraries. I only want to see the info Bloc on the left side if I click right (film submenu?) from the Homescreen. At the moment, when I enter the submenu(?), the menubar fades to the left and the complete 1/3 left side stays black. I don't see the info ("spectre" in the screenshot). I thought this is the default classic layout whithout editing anything.

Edit: Thanks Reynald. I think I got it. It is the libraries. the info bloc is hidden and at the wrong position at the default settings.

*you should edit the layout you are going to use, since this is selectable in skin settings -> edit home menu -> (on the left) select viewtype
*you set the submenu trigger in Bloc 1 -> GO SUBMENU (right, left, up or down )
* there are option of what is shown on screen when you enter in submenu settings in Bloc 5 submenu -> Bloc 1,2,3,4 visibility (set it to hide or show)
*info of (in this case movie Spectre) is only shown if the movie is in focus(if you select the movie), otherwise you would see the main menu as in the second image
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user

@vandyke :

Ok, my turn. Let's try to make it simple.
So you're using the default style, meaning, you're right, left space behind menu is empty.

If you haven't enabled tools, start to go to settings > skin settings > general > Enable Designer & Enable color tool.
Go back to settings and launch the new icon > Kover Designer

Once you're in, you might want to edit the home viewtypes, so in the top icons menu, Hilight Home and press down.
You will see 3 active viewtypes under : Home Layout (used when no widgets), Libraries (used when library widgets), Live TV (used when TV widget).
Hilight "Libraries" since it seems that it's what you have on screenshot and press right.

You will have to set 2 more blocs visible : Bloc 2 (infos) and Bloc 3 (Art). Scroll up/down to Hilight both and apply the corresponding settings :

Bloc 2 :

Visibility : VISIBLE
Move and resize : Y:A X:A [2X1]

Bloc 3 :

Move and resize : Y:C X:A [1X1]
Art type : DEFAULT

Also you might want to correct the sidebar visibility :

General settings :

Sidebar autohide : HIDDEN

Depending the color set you're using, you will probably see those blocs behind the sidebar because of semi tramsparency.
Go back to settings, launch the color tool and edit the sidebar color : FF000000 or use the slider to make opacity 100%

Cheers
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
@Jay & reaven : My explanation was not clear? lol. I try to explain but I'm still surprised that KOVER is too complicated. it's like a game for children yet now. With all the information, tutorials. Thank you to you for clearing my help Smile
(2016-03-11, 12:08)Jayz2K Wrote:

@vandyke :

Ok, my turn. Let's try to make it simple.
So you're using the default style, meaning, you're right, left space behind menu is empty.

If you haven't enabled tools, start to go to settings > skin settings > general > Enable Designer & Enable color tool.
Go back to settings and launch the new icon > Kover Designer

Once you're in, you might want to edit the home viewtypes, so in the top icons menu, Hilight Home and press down.
You will see 3 active viewtypes under : Home Layout (used when no widgets), Libraries (used when library widgets), Live TV (used when TV widget).
Hilight "Libraries" since it seems that it's what you have on screenshot and press right.

You will have to set 2 more blocs visible : Bloc 2 (infos) and Bloc 3 (Art). Scroll up/down to Hilight both and apply the corresponding settings :

Bloc 2 :

Move and resize : Y:A X:A [2X1]

Bloc 3 :

Move and resize : Y:C X:A [1X1]
Art type : DEFAULT

Also you might want to correct the sidebar visibility :

General settings :

Sidebar autohide : HIDDEN

Depending the color set you're using, you will probably see those blocs behind the sidebar because of semi tramsparency.
Go back to settings, launch the color tool and edit the sidebar color : FF000000 or use the slider to make opacity 100%

Cheers

That is to the letter what i did to achieve the view visible in the above screenshot Smile (well I did it in a new view because i wanted to keep original views but it's the same)

I just added a vertical separator A-B and horizontal separator B-C (General Settings of the view in Designer)
First of all, many thanks to all of you for the help and hints.
Also thanks for the advice to change the menubar transparency.

This skin is very awesome. I will watch the youtube tutorials and might play with the skineditor a little more.
sooooooo did the help, help Huh

Big Grin
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-03-11, 18:28)reaven Wrote: sooooooo did the help, help Huh

Big Grin

reaven's signature *If like, thank user ? Laugh

Well if I was Vandyke I'd give the THANK to Jayz, his explanation of my view build was the clearest.
Just saying...... Tongue Big Grin
(2016-03-11, 18:32)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-03-11, 18:28)reaven Wrote: sooooooo did the help, help Huh

Big Grin

reaven's signature *If like, thank user ? Laugh

that wasnt the intention but .. Rofl

in the end we are all here to help each other !!

*no ones charging no ones paying !! Tongue
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Was kidding of course Wink

• 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18