• 90(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
Sure. Defaultcontrol makes no sense in this window so didn't use it but you can place it between </zorder> and <controls>. So the silent run of the script will work as expected. Cheers
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
(2016-04-14, 11:28)djoole Wrote: Hi Jayz, there is a feature in MQ skins that would be cool to have in Kover.
An option in info panel to get automatically all artwork from selected video (fanart, extrafanarts, poster, clearlogo, etc.)
It's useful when adding new movies/series.

While I'm at it, I will report a small (but enquiquinante Wink ) issue :
When in the "download subtitles" panel, the filename is not displayed, that makes it difficult to choose the good subtitle release without the release group being displayed.

Will check those. Thx

Hi guys. have anyone a good template for LiveTV. The important thing i need is that i can select very easy the different channel groups. who can help?
@ l3wdoo : It's been fixed on git.

@ djoole : Added filename for subtitles (displays in sidebar when paused).

djoole : Cannot find any MQ download to get the script call. Mind to dig into the file to find and extract the AT command ?

Will do that as soon as the TV is free Wink

Thanks for the filename!
Code:
    <control type="button" id="9325"><!-- ArtWork Downloader Solo Mode-->
    <include>DialogContext_Button</include>
    <label>$VAR[value_addon1_solo]</label>
    <onclick condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=tvshow, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Container.Content(movies)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=movie, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Container.Content(musicvideos)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=musicvideos, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
    <onclick>SetFocus(51)</onclick>
    <visible>System.HasAddon(script.artwork.downloader) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(musicvideos)]</visible>
    </control>
would that be enough?
Jayz, is there an "easy" way (with remote control) to update your skin with github content from within Kodi?
(2016-04-15, 20:40)djoole Wrote:
Code:
    <control type="button" id="9325"><!-- ArtWork Downloader Solo Mode-->
    <include>DialogContext_Button</include>
    <label>$VAR[value_addon1_solo]</label>
    <onclick condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=tvshow, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Container.Content(movies)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=movie, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
    <onclick condition="Container.Content(musicvideos)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=musicvideos, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
    <onclick>SetFocus(51)</onclick>
    <visible>System.HasAddon(script.artwork.downloader) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(musicvideos)]</visible>
    </control>
would that be enough?
Seems yes Wink Thx

(2016-04-15, 20:43)djoole Wrote: Jayz, is there an "easy" way (with remote control) to update your skin with github content from within Kodi?
Other than making my very own repo installable in KODI repositories (what I have absolutly no idea how to do that) ... No ?

But I'm planning to push new release ASAP if it's confirmed last changes are OK.

OK Wink

Scott967 (author of a MQ5 mod for helix/jarvis/krypton) has made a Kodi repo on his github, in case you're interested :
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=239793
https://github.com/scott967/Aeon_MQ5_Mod...-1.0.0.zip
(2016-04-15, 13:18)Jayz2K Wrote: @ l3wdoo : It's been fixed on git.

@Jayz2K - Thank you very much, working perfectly, really appreciate how quickly you fixed!!
@Jayz2K - maybe a stupid question that I should already know the answer to...but is there a keypress command that can take you directly to the menu bar (sidebar)? For example if I'm in an addon and have drilled down various levels in the addon menu I have to hit the back button multiplie times to go back through the addon menus until I end up on the menu bar (sidebar) and am able to select another section of kodi (ie. movies). I hope what I'm asking is clear. Thx.
Maybe ESC but not sure at all...
I'm using remote control with json requests where it is possible.
But not sure there is a keyboard shortcut for that.
(2016-04-19, 23:29)l3wdoo Wrote: @Jayz2K - maybe a stupid question that I should already know the answer to...but is there a keypress command that can take you directly to the menu bar (sidebar)? For example if I'm in an addon and have drilled down various levels in the addon menu I have to hit the back button multiplie times to go back through the addon menus until I end up on the menu bar (sidebar) and am able to select another section of kodi (ie. movies). I hope what I'm asking is clear. Thx.

Natively ... nope. I think you can edit keymaps to do that.
From skin side, it can be done by overriding the window stacking but it's not something I'm going to do because it won't allow you then to go to previous level.

• 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18