• 91(current)
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]
(2016-04-20, 14:49)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-04-19, 23:29)l3wdoo Wrote: @Jayz2K - maybe a stupid question that I should already know the answer to...but is there a keypress command that can take you directly to the menu bar (sidebar)? For example if I'm in an addon and have drilled down various levels in the addon menu I have to hit the back button multiplie times to go back through the addon menus until I end up on the menu bar (sidebar) and am able to select another section of kodi (ie. movies). I hope what I'm asking is clear. Thx.

Natively ... nope. I think you can edit keymaps to do that.
From skin side, it can be done by overriding the window stacking but it's not something I'm going to do because it won't allow you then to go to previous level.

@Jayz2K - that makes sense. I figured something out via keymaps. Thx.
(2016-04-22, 05:08)l3wdoo Wrote:
(2016-04-20, 14:49)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-04-19, 23:29)l3wdoo Wrote: @Jayz2K - maybe a stupid question that I should already know the answer to...but is there a keypress command that can take you directly to the menu bar (sidebar)? For example if I'm in an addon and have drilled down various levels in the addon menu I have to hit the back button multiplie times to go back through the addon menus until I end up on the menu bar (sidebar) and am able to select another section of kodi (ie. movies). I hope what I'm asking is clear. Thx.

Natively ... nope. I think you can edit keymaps to do that.
From skin side, it can be done by overriding the window stacking but it's not something I'm going to do because it won't allow you then to go to previous level.

@Jayz2K - that makes sense. I figured something out via keymaps. Thx.

Try this:

<browser_back mod="longpress">ActivateWindow(Home)</browser_back>
Using stock Confluence with NHL Gamecenter add-on I can see the score/info in the list view: https://anonmgur.com/up/d4b728e5a975fa43...a47b6e.png

However in Kover I can't get that, looks like this: https://anonmgur.com/up/416e2be6af77377d...a22da3.png then hitting ENTER on whichever game brings up the submenu where the score/gametime is visible: https://anonmgur.com/up/a5579a9b35085a9e...3b083c.png

Is it possible to mod the custom lists to show it as in the Confluence listview above?
(2016-05-01, 00:22)colbert Wrote: Is it possible to mod the custom lists to show it as in the Confluence listview above?

I think it is. I don't know about your addon but if it's done a common way, scores should be ListItem.Label2.
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
HI,

1st time I open any section, like tv shows, movies or music, they spend a lot of time processing, freeze, around 5 minutes, and my library is empty, I'm with only one movie to test the skin.

After that 1st opening, they work ok, just every boot this happen.

I checked cpu usage, isn't that.

Any way to trace what's that?
I'm in raspberry pi 2.

Thanks.
At first opening, there is a process time that is quite long indeed, but for me, with hundreds of videos, it's a few seconds, nor a few minutes.
Did you took a look at the debug logs at the time of opening?
Which view are you using? Custom lists?
I'm using two third fanart for tv series, movies and music have other views but this freeze happens in all views modes. Nothing custom, yet lol.

I'll search where to see this logs.
So I enabled debug, in the screen they show cpu usage, rpi2 is quad core, one of the cores usage is labeled as kodi cpu, I assume that's the only core kodi are using (right?) and other 3 are only 'cpu', if so my previous cpu reading was wrong.

When I enter 1st time they show over 100% usage in this cpu.

Is possible to change something or I do something that kodi do this initial reading of sections movies, TV series and music, right after boot?
(2016-05-04, 02:27)Edwrib Wrote: So I enabled debug, in the screen they show cpu usage, rpi2 is quad core, one of the cores usage is labeled as kodi cpu, I assume that's the only core kodi are using (right?) and other 3 are only 'cpu', if so my previous cpu reading was wrong.

When I enter 1st time they show over 100% usage in this cpu.

Is possible to change something or I do something that kodi do this initial reading of sections movies, TV series and music, right after boot?

Hi, for posting a debug log, check it here http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

However, if this is purely a hardware power issue, I won't be able to help.
It's a known issue that opening each section after a KODI restart is a bit laggy the first time you enter it ... but not so long (noticed a 2s lag on a nexus player for example). So I imagine something else is wrong.

I think it could be hardware related, because I have the same behaviour on my rpi2 (LibreELEC 7, overclocked and with a EVO+ sd card).
If you open a section the first time it could take a few minutes until it opens. Switching from one autobuild viewtype to another viewtype could last even longer (10 to 15 min).

KOver is a really beautiful skin, but a rpi2 user must have masochistic tendencies to use it as default skin ;-)
Hey Jay did you add support for the VideoExtras plugin to organized movies extras like Season 0 on tv shows ?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:VideoExtras
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
(2016-05-05, 21:57)reaven Wrote: Hey Jay did you add support for the VideoExtras plugin to organized movies extras like Season 0 on tv shows ?
Hey Reaven. Hmm nope. This is for DVD extra content right ?

(2016-05-07, 10:17)Jayz2K Wrote:
(2016-05-05, 21:57)reaven Wrote: Hey Jay did you add support for the VideoExtras plugin to organized movies extras like Season 0 on tv shows ?
Hey Reaven. Hmm nope. This is for DVD extra content right ?

yes indeed, this is when you have your main movie with extras videos like (behind the scenes, making of, interviews, etc..,you know what I am talking about Wink )
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Hi,

Just discovered this skin last night and am really enjoying building my screens.

One question - does it support genre colors in the EPG? Currently every entry in the EPG is a black background.

Thanks!
rob
Hi,

Firstly...Kover is an absolutly brilliant skin made with style and finesse....love it!GREAT WORK.

Just discovered yesterday and am exploring the possibilities.I was intending to make a new skin from scratch but this is going to save a hell of a LOT of work and time.

There are two things that I would like to change,and I'm wondering if it's possible:

1) Change the Time format back to normal so it displays a ':' between the hours and minutes

2) Position the clock on the top right with the date like in the default 'OSMC' skin and have this display in a bar so that it is displayed on all windows (except full screen) and be positioned above everything.

3) Get the the Music OSD to display the Artwork like the default OSMC one does.So when I am listening to a radio stream it shows the Radio Station Logo.This would also be good for the Video OSD to display the artwork for the stream/video.
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KOver : Customizable [Kodi 16]18