(Feature Request) Auto Hide pause overlay?
Any chance you can add an option to "auto hide" the pause overlay after a given time say perhaps 15 or 20 or so seconds?

Thanks again
It's on the TODO list.
(2014-10-30, 18:07)jingai Wrote: It's on the TODO list.

Cool Smile

Thanks
There is no easy way to set the amount of the delay until Kodi allows variables in the System.IdleTime(xx) function.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Yeah, that's part of the reason I didn't include it in the last release.
(2014-10-31, 02:14)jingai Wrote: Yeah, that's part of the reason I didn't include it in the last release.

Even though currently there is no easy way to set the amount of the delay I still think you should add it to the official build. Because with MacGyver mod build the pause overlay goes away after 15 seconds which is just fine for me and I would think must users. Plus you have that option to not use it at all of course and maybe down the road when Kodi allows it you can then update the feature to allow changing the delay time.

What do you think? Smile
Will be in 2.9.1.
(2014-11-18, 16:50)jingai Wrote: Will be in 2.9.1.

Cool Smile

(2014-11-18, 16:50)jingai Wrote: Will be in 2.9.1.

One more question Smile

If possible what do you think about also removing the "Time" and "Paused" yellow font when the pause overlay auto hides?

I kind of always wanted to be able to see the whole video when paused with absolutely noting else on the screen.
Hi jingai,

Any chance you can remove the "Time" and "Paused" yellow font when the pause overlay auto hides as well?

Thanks Smile
Done. Smile
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
(2014-12-03, 21:06)MacGyver Wrote: Done. Smile

Thank so much MacGyer you just made this cold rainy day a lot better Smile lol

Hopefully this will make it into the official build also.
It will be in the next release.
(2014-12-04, 00:03)jingai Wrote: It will be in the next release.

Great Smile

Thanks
It should be a 3-way toggle so now it is.

Selectable (Disabled, Partial, Complete) and time delays selectable from 5 to 30 seconds by 5 second intervals.

New Commit

Looks great Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Feature Request) Auto Hide pause overlay?0