"Internet is not connected" message in System Info
this cropped up over on x-s today and i remembered that this bug has not yet been squashed. i assume the devs are familair with it?
Catchy Signature Here
compile today is fine for me, ive got statically allocated addressing setups
compiled today and all ok with dhcp assigned.
XFX nFORCE 630I, ASUS EN9400gt (512m), Antec Fusion V2 case, E6850 @ 3Ghz, 2GB 800mhz Ram.
Sony KDL52X3100. Integra DTR10.5.
i am haveing this problem here & i do not know what too do too fix this problem at all & what every i do i still get the same message over & over again
the weather works & the words that scroll near the bottom work but can't connect though filezilla & i just keep getting the same message in network system info & everything in network is on auto also
Is your DNS set correctly? Try either your gateway/router ip or if that doesnt work try entering your isp DNS directly
i did that also & still got the same message in network system info
This is the only problem I had with XBMC since I first installed it. I never had any problems with streaming or internet connection for the xbox.

btw, my network is on a Linksys BEFSR41 v3.
Amazing work you guys! Damn slick stuff you built here! Wink

I get the same message, "Network not connected" consistantly. I am technically proficient as I am a developer so I know it is not my settings or my network configuration.

I have used both DHCP and Static IPs. My network functionality has always been perfect; however, this message persists - does it actually affect anything or is it just a message? I haven't found any problem in XBMC that I thought was related....

I can post screen shots for you, if you like or give you remote access to the router to check it out.

PS -> I don't have any problem with FTP as someone mentioned above - ALL network-related functions work properly.
well i can't send anything from my pc too the xbox becuase i keep getting one single message in filezilla : Response: 220-XBMC:Filezilla version 1.5.6, (based on Fillezilla server 0.8.8) Response 220-http://sourceforge.net/projects/xbmc/
Mine's always said "Internet not connected" as well with both a static IP and an IP from DHCP. I don't really care as the only time I visit that window is when I've needed the MAC address. Probably just a bug in the routine that determines the information (seems like it'd check the physical cable status, if there's an IP and if you can ping the gateway).
The devs fixed this is CVS, please retest with this change

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Internet is not connected" message in System Info0