Solved Missing MSVCP100.dll on Kodi.
The same is here. Worked yesterday and today I have this issue. Updated to the latest testing release (Kodi v15.2 RC3) and everything works well.
is there a fix for this?

i just installed kodi last week watched it yesterday now i get the same error messages

Missing MSVCP120.dll twice then "cant load sqlite3.dll" on exit
(2016-01-02, 22:40)wgolfguy Wrote: is there a fix for this?

i just installed kodi last week watched it yesterday now i get the same error messages

Missing MSVCP120.dll twice then "cant load sqlite3.dll" on exit

Same here... HuhHuhHuh
stop installing Kodi as minimal install. Install as FULL and you will never have issues cause it auto install that.

If it works one day and not the next your system might be screwing things up or whatever other software you have.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I did a full install. Thanks tho
When I saw this error it was a result of my trying to drag and drop the kodi file to the desktop. The fix that worked for me was to right click - create shortcut. I couldnt be created in the kodi folder and instead offed to put it on my desktop, right where I wanted it anyway Smile Hope this helps - C
I have tried all, and nothing works although I could be doing something wrong. Is there a way I can re download 16 because this 17 and this missing dll is way over my head. I am running Windows 8.1 if that helps.
Go to the download link at the top of the page, scroll down to older releases and then select Windows. You can get the install files for older versions there.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you. I don't think 16 is available still. i will tryto keep 17 until a fix or new upgrade is released. I would hate to delete and lose the add-ons already on my cpu because someone else did it for me. as for the older versions, this was what i saw:

File Name ↓ File Size ↓ Date ↓
win32/ - 2017-Aug-22 09:08
win64/ - 2017-Jun-17 09:22
The versions back to v15.0 Isengarde are available under the Win32 folder - click here for them (the ones older than 17.3 are in the "old" sub-folder).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-01-14, 15:11)Martijn Wrote: stop installing Kodi as minimal install. Install as FULL and you will never have issues cause it auto install that.

If it works one day and not the next your system might be screwing things up or whatever other software you have.

I did do a full install...
(2017-09-01, 17:36)DarrenHill Wrote: The versions back to v15.0 Isengarde are available under the Win32 folder - click here for them (the ones older than 17.3 are in the "old" sub-folder).

Thank you very much. I think it worked. Guess I was doing something wrong.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing MSVCP100.dll on Kodi.0