• 2(current)
WIP reNox for Helix, renamed Mimic
Added two new views, moved all the scrollbars.

Hey, just want to say congrats for a great skin! This might just be just the skin I am gona use when I switch to Kodi. You could get some ideas from reFred (my favourit skin for gotham) skin too. I would love to see more of a background picture (more transparent), and maybe diferent backgorund pictures, when scroliing trough home menu. I will get here with more ideas latter if you like Smile.
very nice skin!

I also like the background a bit mor trasparent :>

and would it be possible to not auto hide the Now playing info in Fullscreen

at the bottom cd art and stuff
(2014-11-10, 17:52)meowmoo Wrote: very nice skin!

I also like the background a bit mor trasparent :>

and would it be possible to not auto hide the Now playing info in Fullscreen

at the bottom cd art and stuff

Thanks!

That is as transparent as I plan to make the backgrounds. I still need to make the text brighter in several areas to improve readability. If you want to try it yourself, just replace background.png with a more transparent version.

On my system, the bar across the bottom of the music visualization screen does not autohide. You might check the music viz options dialog.
Changed the watched/unwatched overlays and removed the episode counts from list view. The screenshots in the first post are a little outdated now.

Looking great!
Love this skin Bryan congrats on a job well done.

I like the changes to the opacity of the background which make the fanart a bit more visible, and still makes it easy to read text or artwork of movies and tv shows when there is no floor, the irony is that the video osd controls aren't as visible against that background now.

Are you planning on making them more visible, maybe a change in colour?
(2014-11-12, 09:17)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Love this skin Bryan congrats on a job well done.

I like the changes to the opacity of the background which make the fanart a bit more visible, and still makes it easy to read text or artwork of movies and tv shows when there is no floor, the irony is that the video osd controls aren't as visible against that background now.

Are you planning on making them more visible, maybe a change in colour?

Thanks! I'll try a different color diffuse tonight, or remove the color completely.
Bryan I am loving the changes so far. Are you planning to bring the widgets back?
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Anyone else having issues with Next Aired information/addon?
For some reason it doesn't show next airing episode although it's activated.
Doesn't work in default Aeon Nox also.
(2014-11-12, 22:01)hunkyn Wrote: Bryan I am loving the changes so far. Are you planning to bring the widgets back?
Not sure, originally I wanted to do a vertical menu with recently added widgets. The vertical menu proved too difficult, so decided to remove widgets since I don't use them. Pressing up from the menu gives global search now...not sure if I'll find a good way to bring widgets back.

(2014-11-12, 22:15)schumi2004 Wrote: Anyone else having issues with Next Aired information/addon?
For some reason it doesn't show next airing episode although it's activated.
Doesn't work in default Aeon Nox also.
It worked on my machine last night. I've noticed that the navigation is messed up though. If I press left to the media menu, it doesn't return focus to the list when pressing right. Haven't been able to fix that yet.
(2014-11-13, 01:15)bryanbrazil Wrote: Not sure, originally I wanted to do a vertical menu with recently added widgets. The vertical menu proved too difficult, so decided to remove widgets since I don't use them. Pressing up from the menu gives global search now...not sure if I'll find a good way to bring widgets back.

Yes i very much liked that option and it is simple and great. Do consider some form of widgets as those are usually right on top and easy to get to especially new shows.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Just updated the pause screen...

(2014-11-13, 01:15)bryanbrazil Wrote: If I press left to the media menu, it doesn't return focus to the list when pressing right. Haven't been able to fix that yet.

This works for me.

Code:
<control type="button" id="8">
    <description>Settings</description>
    <textwidth>352</textwidth>
    <onup>8</onup>
    <ondown>8</ondown>
    <onright>ClearProperty(MediaMenu,Home)</onright>
    <onright>9000</onright>
    <onleft>noop</onleft>
    <include>ButtonCommonValues</include>
    <label>5</label>
</control>
(2014-11-13, 09:12)Steveb Wrote:
(2014-11-13, 01:15)bryanbrazil Wrote: If I press left to the media menu, it doesn't return focus to the list when pressing right. Haven't been able to fix that yet.

This works for me.

Code:
<control type="button" id="8">
    <description>Settings</description>
    <textwidth>352</textwidth>
    <onup>8</onup>
    <ondown>8</ondown>
    <onright>ClearProperty(MediaMenu,Home)</onright>
    <onright>9000</onright>
    <onleft>noop</onleft>
    <include>ButtonCommonValues</include>
    <label>5</label>