Android iptv client not working
hi guys,i have this iptv client :https://www.dropbox.com/s/syrst9xzpcddup8/XBMC-PC.zip?dl=0 this is for windows .i try fix for android but i can't.Anyone can help me fix this for play gotham android?

Thanks in advance

sorry for my english, is not good[/code]
I have no idea why I keep seeing posts like this?

I really need to know as an xbmc/Kodi fan why this stuff keeps appearing?

Is it because I have missed something?

Would someone like to explain the rules to me?

Are IPTV clients acceptable in this scenario?

Is it a 'Grey' area?
IPTV basically is a streaming TV protocol......basically watch tv for free. The idiots who keep posting about their lists not working don't understand what bandwidth is lol. Basically you can setup your iptv pvr client to connect and download a playlist of streams from a site. People are posting their playlists on free site providers or ones that give minimal bandwidth, then post How To videos with their address. Well, after 300,000 views that site is gonna get hit hard from all over the world.....thus exceeding the bandwidth limit and making their list unobtainable and then they come here crying.

As for tso27, I'm not sure if he falls under the idiots section.....only time will tell.
steeb ,wat's you problem bro?

i have problem and i ask for help

stay away from my hometown and I am looking for a way to watch TV from my hometown!

YOU can be your daddy gives you the money!!

I obliged and walked away from my country to work!

if you had a problem with this post you can say and i to download

Not to bother you and you say bullshit

you and your stupid friend failstyle420

you're inhibited and stupid
(2014-11-06, 02:06)tso27 Wrote: steeb ,wat's you problem bro?

i have problem and i ask for help

stay away from my hometown and I am looking for a way to watch TV from my hometown!

YOU can be your daddy gives you the money!!

I obliged and walked away from my country to work!

if you had a problem with this post you can say and i to download

Not to bother you and you say bullshit

you and your stupid friend failstyle420

you're inhibited and stupid

Hi tso27, bro.

I have no problem staying away from your hometown, if you stay away from mine. Which in this case is this forum.

I had a problem with your post and said so.

I do not think calling either me or Fail$tyle420 idiots is particularly helpful in this case?

I have never either been called stupid or inhibited in any of my personal or professional day to day matters.... until now.

I also do not believe that I am talking Bullshit.

You are trying to get something for free, that is not free. I am sorry if you have had to move countries to get work. It is not an ideal world. But nothing is for free in any part of this world. We all have to work together?
@tso27: PVR addons are platform-specific, meaning if you have one that is built for Windows it will not work on Android or any other operating system. Further, the addon you're talking about is not supported since it's not one of the official addons. If you find a version for Android and still can't get that to work, create a new thread and post a debug log (wiki) and hopefully someone who has the same addon can help you out.

I'm closing this thread now to prevent further namecalling.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iptv client not working0