• 2(current)
[CLOSED] OneDrive (SkyDrive) Video/Music add-on for XBMC / Kodi
(2014-12-11, 20:22)iorifly Wrote: @dmdsoftware,

I would like to place an order,

It would be possible this addon show real-time photos onedrive?

I thought of using this addon in the skin 1080 ++ in the photo widget ... But I wanted him to show the pictures of the onedrive folders at random or chosen by me .... è possible?

Photo support will be added along the way it is added for Hive once tested in that plugin. Slide shows, and other options will be coming to Hive first.
Wink
This addon works a treat and all your addons are really fast
Yeah, Me, Myself, and I, The Three Musketeers
Great Plugin, can't wait for the STRM creator integration!
Expect some attention to this plugin soon, since I just upgraded to an Office365 via a friend's generosity. My account is 1TB and I'm on a waiting listing for the 10TB (unlimited).
dmdsoftware,

How wonderful it !!! I'll see how I do it!
Hi, great addon! But can you also play mkv video files? For me only avi files are working. Sad
Tested with v0.1.4 and 1TB Account
(2014-12-27, 19:59)xhead Wrote: Hi, great addon! But can you also play mkv video files? For me only avi files are working. Sad
Tested with v0.1.4 and 1TB Account

What are you running XBMC on? Does the mkv run locally?
Yes the files can be played locally with no problems. Tested on openelec 4.97.3 Amlogic and Windows 8.1 kodi, both -> same result.
One thing I forgot to mention: The mkv files are shown as (endless) folders.

My login email is [..]@gmail.com not outlook.com, but I had never problems with other services. Could this be a problem?
(2014-12-28, 23:25)xhead Wrote: Yes the files can be played locally with no problems. Tested on openelec 4.97.3 Amlogic and Windows 8.1 kodi, both -> same result.

My login email is [..]@gmail.com not outlook.com, but I had never problems with other services. Could this be a problem?

FLV too, judging from your screenshot. I'll have a look. There is looks to be something different about how MKV files are being listed, since they're being treated as folders.

The login account is fine. I use a gmail address linked to Windows Live.
(2014-12-29, 01:15)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-12-28, 23:25)xhead Wrote: Yes the files can be played locally with no problems. Tested on openelec 4.97.3 Amlogic and Windows 8.1 kodi, both -> same result.

FLV too, judging from your screenshot. I'll have a look. There is looks to be something different about how MKV files are being listed, since they're being treated as folders.

The login account is fine. I use a gmail address linked to Windows Live.

The MKV files are showing up as application/octet-stream for me, instead of video. I've update the code to treat anything application/octet-stream as videos. Tested, and the MKV file is playing back.

Pushed to repository as well:

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.1.5.zip
MKV and FLV are working now! thanks Big Grin

But there is still this "cosmetic" thing... Mkv and flv files are still shown as folders besides the file + the parent folders are also shown (Videos & Windows in my case)
dmdsoftware,

Reinforcing my request, I would like to see the photos onedrive and show in real time on my skin in 1080, through the widgets photos. I thought of something like the addon read the folders that I am at onedrive. I have thousands of family photos.
   I know you said it first will be the hive. However'm only reinforcing the request.
    I will not migrate my photos to the hive at this point I trust onedrive, if you have a look as the thank you very much!
(2014-12-29, 16:23)iorifly Wrote: dmdsoftware,

Reinforcing my request, I would like to see the photos onedrive and show in real time on my skin in 1080, through the widgets photos. I thought of something like the addon read the folders that I am at onedrive. I have thousands of family photos.
   I know you said it first will be the hive. However'm only reinforcing the request.
    I will not migrate my photos to the hive at this point I trust onedrive, if you have a look as the thank you very much!

Photo support in OneDrive addon will be coming.

I have a friend who is uploading 6TB of raw images to OneDrive. It's the only cloud service provider that offers unlimited space and handles raw images.
unlimited? Paying? Another thing you know the skin you say? As my English is bad, you understand what I said?
   About showing the images that are in onedrive in widgets.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] OneDrive (SkyDrive) Video/Music add-on for XBMC / Kodi2