• 5(current)
[CLOSED] OneDrive (SkyDrive) Video/Music add-on for XBMC / Kodi
(2015-03-02, 02:30)skristies Wrote: Hey Guys!

Excelent work, really love it!

But I need to scrap it to the library. I have no problem on doing the Strm file myself for each movie.

Is there a easy waay to find out the path to put in the strm?

Thanks!!!

Have you tried right-click, generate STRM?
I have tested Version 0.1.6 and 0.2.1 and I can't build a stream with right-click on the File.

You showed this option for Hive (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf8KR7QBUZA) and this is really a cool feature...
(2015-03-03, 08:23)sandronesta Wrote: I have tested Version 0.1.6 and 0.2.1 and I can't build a stream with right-click on the File.

You showed this option for Hive (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf8KR7QBUZA) and this is really a cool feature...

Sorry, I noticed the code is there but disabled. The STRMs that are generated are unique and expire after time, so until STRMs that can be generated that don't expire after some period of time can be generated, the feature will be unavailable.

I will have a look at what work needs to be done to rework the way links are generated, but it involves a lot of rework (hours).
I've added the ability to playback via STRM. No generate STRM automatically, yet, but this should hold you over. I've also added a SEARCH function.

New release 0.2.2:
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.2.2.zip

Version 0.2.2
- add search function
- API: add title and search function
* Create a STRM for playback using this format
* to playback a video (first video that matches the title):
* plugin://plugin.video.onedrive/?mode=video&title=This is the title of the media file
* plugin://plugin.video.onedrive/?mode=video&instance=onedrive1&title=This is the title of the media file
* to return a list of media files to select from:
* plugin://plugin.video.onedrive/?mode=search&title=This is the title of the media file
* plugin://plugin.video.onedrive/?mode=search&instance=onedrive1&title=This is the title of the media file
Added support for automatic STRM creation.

New release 0.2.3:
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.2.3.zip

Version 0.2.3
- automatic build STRM support / Library Integration
* 1) right-click on a file to "Generate STRM"
* 2) right-click on a folder to "Generate STRM" for each file under the folder
- more reliable / better support for playback (no longer uses url passing)
Great work this, been thinking about a onedrive for ages.
Hi,

I tried your plugin with the last XBMC iteration before it became Kodi and the current one now. The plugin versions I tried were 0.1.6 and the current one 0.2.3

I never got it to work for some reason. It always failed with a Script Error. Today I made a point to finally solve that problem... by coming here.

My Log file says:
Quote:21:43:59 T:1676 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('WLSSC',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Stefan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.onedrive\default.py", line 477, in <module>
mediaItems = service.getMediaList(folderName,0)
File "C:\Users\Stefan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.onedrive\resources\lib\onedrive.py", line 241, in getMediaList
WLSSC = self.authorization.getToken('WLSSC')
File "C:\Users\Stefan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.onedrive\resources\lib\authorization.py", line 52, in getToken
return self.auth[name]
KeyError: ('WLSSC',)
-->End of Python script error report<--

Which I guess means that Authentification does not work. Now I used a new app password generated by live.com and my current password (I have two-factor authentification) and it does not work. What am I doing wrong?

Best regards,
wientanz
(2015-03-28, 22:54)wientanz Wrote: Hi,

I tried your plugin with the last XBMC iteration before it became Kodi and the current one now. The plugin versions I tried were 0.1.6 and the current one 0.2.3

I never got it to work for some reason. It always failed with a Script Error. Today I made a point to finally solve that problem... by coming here.

My Log file says:
Quote:21:43:59 T:1676 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('WLSSC',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Stefan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.onedrive\default.py", line 477, in <module>
mediaItems = service.getMediaList(folderName,0)
File "C:\Users\Stefan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.onedrive\resources\lib\onedrive.py", line 241, in getMediaList
WLSSC = self.authorization.getToken('WLSSC')
File "C:\Users\Stefan\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.onedrive\resources\lib\authorization.py", line 52, in getToken
return self.auth[name]
KeyError: ('WLSSC',)
-->End of Python script error report<--

Which I guess means that Authentification does not work. Now I used a new app password generated by live.com and my current password (I have two-factor authentification) and it does not work. What am I doing wrong?

Best regards,
wientanz

Application passwords are not supported at this time.

There will be a release coming in April supporting OAUTH2, which is convoluted requiring a multi-step setup, but it is an alternative.

I can look at what's involved with supporting application passwords. Is your account a live.com account? MS has so many different account types.
Ok, I did not realize that the Plugin does not allow the use of two-factor authentification. I really don't know that type of account I have, since I used my own non-Microsoft email to get by Onedrive-Account. But seeing that Onedrive redirects me to live.com when I want to change my password settings, I guess it must be a live.com account.
But you said it correctly, it's a little confusing.

I'll wait till the April relase, then :-) Looking forward to that!
Bug fixes and better stability....

New release 0.2.4:
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.2.4.zip

Version 0.2.4
- fix: create directories of STRM on network paths
- fix: playback of STRM files without username/instancename when multiple accounts are defined
- fix: add username to buildSTRM
- add: support write STRM to network path
Looks great, though having a RPi, i can't find a way to make it go through HTTP instead of HTTPS...

"ensure that you select the proper protocol type (HTTP or HTTPS)"

?? Big Grin
(2015-03-15, 15:48)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 08:23)sandronesta Wrote: I have tested Version 0.1.6 and 0.2.1 and I can't build a stream with right-click on the File.

Sorry, I noticed the code is there but disabled. The STRMs that are generated are unique and expire after time, so until STRMs that can be generated that don't expire after some period of time can be generated, the feature will be unavailable.

I will have a look at what work needs to be done to rework the way links are generated, but it involves a lot of rework (hours).

(2015-03-30, 11:44)tehKNi Wrote: Looks great, though having a RPi, i can't find a way to make it go through HTTP instead of HTTPS...

"ensure that you select the proper protocol type (HTTP or HTTPS)"

?? Big Grin

As long as you are using an XBMC from past 12 months on Rpi, the HTTPS issue is gone. I think the HTTP and HTTPS note is me accidentally carrying over from owncloud plugin where there is an option to select between the two.
(2015-03-30, 22:55)dmdsoftware Wrote: As long as you are using an XBMC from past 12 months on Rpi, the HTTPS issue is gone. I think the HTTP and HTTPS note is me accidentally carrying over from owncloud plugin where there is an option to select between the two.

Oh, cool! That was just my password (!)
Found a funny "problem" when creating STRMs :

I'm trying to create STRMs for a whole directory, but i'm having some issues with the "extrafanart" subdirectory inside (coming from Artwork Downloader) : it's indeed creating correctly the STRM directory, and the extrafanart directory... though, it's creating an infinite number of extrafanart directories in each extrafanart directory :-)

The pretty fun part was to delete them because of that windows limitation with path name length Rofl

(2015-04-03, 18:35)tehKNi Wrote:
(2015-03-30, 22:55)dmdsoftware Wrote: As long as you are using an XBMC from past 12 months on Rpi, the HTTPS issue is gone. I think the HTTP and HTTPS note is me accidentally carrying over from owncloud plugin where there is an option to select between the two.

I'm trying to create STRMs for a whole directory, but i'm having some issues with the "extrafanart" subdirectory inside (coming from Artwork Downloader) : it's indeed creating correctly the STRM directory, and the extrafanart directory... though, it's creating an infinite number of extrafanart directories in each extrafanart directory :-)

The pretty fun part was to delete them because of that windows limitation with path name length Rofl

Ah, yes, OneDrive has a recursive problem on the web app ui. Not going to be an issue with OneDrive API. Next release will provide both options, and I'll limit the web app ui STRM creation to non-recursive, to avoid this issue.

(2015-04-03, 18:35)tehKNi Wrote:

New Release (0.2.5)
http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...-0.2.5.zip

Disabled recursive STRM creation (will be back in 0.3.0). This will prevent your issue.
Also added login error messages for users trying to use app or two-factor authentication (not supported until OAUTH2 in 0.3.0)
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] OneDrive (SkyDrive) Video/Music add-on for XBMC / Kodi2