(REQUEST) TV Portuguesa
Was hoping someone has been or can work on an add-on for Portuguese TV. There is an add-on through SuperRepo, but I prefer to go "official".

There is a huge Portuguese Community where I live, and they want to watch live Benfica Soccer. More importantly, Portuguese TV1 & TV2

Does anyone know how I can get these channels without running TV Portuguesa through SuperRepo?
For legal streams I think you can only find the RTP play addon that should give you RTP1, RTP2, and tha nationalized radios (Antena 1, 2 e 3).
You can add TV Portuguesa from fighnight repo (google it).
For greater compatibility install veetle add-on and XBMC Tools from the anonymous repo available at the same location for librtmp.dll auto updates!
Enjoy!
Tv portuguesa includes a bunch of piracy streams it will never be on the xbmc official repository.
I'm not necessarily looking for TV Portuguesa in general, but more for the TV1 & TV2 channels they have, to watch Benfica.

I will try TV Portuguesa through Fightnight and see if it is any different.

I heard Benfica games were available through some Brazilian or South American streams?

I heard Benfica games were available through some Brazilian or South American streams?

(2014-11-07, 18:21)ZeDWeB Wrote: You can add TV Portuguesa from fighnight repo (google it).

Fightnight isn't a Repo, is it? Or is it an add-on available through SuperRepo?
1) By TV1 and TV2 you mean the Rtp channels? If that's what you mean then you can access them through RTP Play addon which is legal and is on the xbmc official repository.

If you mean BTV1 and BTV2 (before called Benfica Tv1 and Benfica Tv2)...those are premium channels. You'll never get a way of watch them legally for free. Slbenfica.pt has a service called 'Ao Vivo' which let's you stream Benfica home matches paying a monthly subscription.
Either tv subscriptions or 'ao vivo' subscriptions revert back to the club. What the hell is going in your mind to want to access the tv channel of the club you support for free?
There isn't any way to access slbenfica.pt streams from XBMC. If you have a test account, I'm happy to make an addon for it for free.

2) Don't use superrepo they're known to host a lot of outdated plugins and other versions which cause conflicts with either official addons or others you can get from installed repositories. Some are even shared without repository.

3) Fightnight is a repo and it's not supported here.

4) As with any other football match you can find where the game will be aired using sites like liveonsat.com or livesoccertv.com

5) Pirated streams, content or discussions are not allowed in this forum. So, be carefull regarding what you post in this board.
Ok. Understood. I am new to this and am not aware of what is pirated or not. I saw other posts saying SuperRepo was unofficial, which is why I am looking for something "official".

Another lesson learned. I do not support Benfica. It is my father in law. And yes, I was speaking of BTV1 & BTV2 which I can watch, but preferred to be "official"

All good. Like I said, this is all new to me. I've had the Pivos box for nothing more than a week.
So yap, the only legal way of accessing them is through Ao Vivo which now seems to be called LiveMatch (http://livematch.slbenfica.pt/).
I don't use it since I'm based in Portugal and have a tv subscription for it.

You can't access this site through xbmc or any xbmc addon though. However it can be worked out through a costum built addon..,xbmc is highly extendable.
So explain this "legal" thing to me.

I have SuperRepo and the TV Portuguesa add-on. (By instruction of a friend.) I had no idea it wasn't supported or allowed in here.

What am I subject to for watching it illegally through this add-on? Or am I again talking about an unsupported repo & add-on in the wrong place?

If I am subject to penalty or fines, I will just get rid of everything. lol
Legal means that only the owners of the content being broadcast have the rights to broadcast it. In this case, the content (Sport Lisboa e Benfica matches) belongs to Benfica TV only which allows you to watch it either from a tv subscription or throught the site I posted above. In some cases the content is sold also to other tv broadcasters (last match was aired in BT extra in the UK for example). So you can also access them legally through the tv subscriptions or services these other providers have.

Any other way of getting that content is considered ilegal (subjected to the laws of the place where you live). Those streams you find in the internet are just other people restreaming their tv access and making money out of it.
That thing of "I don't know what is legal and what is not is older than my grand grandfather". If you are accessing a stream for free which you know that is only available if you pay a subscription to watch you know what you're doing is ilegal....

Not sure what are the consequences of accessing that content, I'm no expert in law.
What you're doing is morally wrong in the first place just because you're trying to access content for free that belongs to the club "you" support. It's pretty much the same as trying to enter the stadium for free or go to the megastore and stole a jersey from your club. Even more if you have a way to access it legally and your worst concerns are penalties or fines and not the moral behind it.

Anyone is free to do what they want (again tv portuguesa is not supported in this forum). I can also point that watching those kind of streams for Benfica matches is almost impossible. They are always full of people and you can't get 5 minutes of game without constant buffering...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(REQUEST) TV Portuguesa0