• 22(current)
Kyra for Kodi 2
I'm still using Kyra 2 every day. but with latest Kodi (open elec) I have seen that in the remote section the long bar where you can quickly go to a position in a serie / movie does not work anymore
going to the middle of the movie shows the bar in the middle, but movie keeps playing at the same position .. 

any chance that this can be fixed?
(2019-11-02, 10:29)zeroday Wrote: I'm still using Kyra 2 every day. but with latest Kodi (open elec) I have seen that in the remote section the long bar where you can quickly go to a position in a serie / movie does not work anymore
going to the middle of the movie shows the bar in the middle, but movie keeps playing at the same position .. 

For a new release a lot has to be rewritten (also because Apple has some new requirements) then there's the thing with time... Sad
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2019-11-03, 15:05)rschiks Wrote:
(2019-11-02, 10:29)zeroday Wrote: I'm still using Kyra 2 every day. but with latest Kodi (open elec) I have seen that in the remote section the long bar where you can quickly go to a position in a serie / movie does not work anymore

For a new release a lot has to be rewritten (also because Apple has some new requirements) then there's the thing with time... Sad 
Yeah understandable. .. 
Phoeee .. what kind of good alternative we have than on an iPAD .. 
I've tried and used a lot but nothing comes closed to Kyra 2 Wink
(2019-11-08, 16:38)zeroday Wrote:
(2019-11-03, 15:05)rschiks Wrote:

Yeah understandable. .. 
Phoeee .. what kind of good alternative we have than on an iPAD .. 
I've tried and used a lot but nothing comes closed to Kyra 2 Wink 

It's my impression most of the remote apps on iOS  have stopped being developed. It's really a shame there's not that much support of the community/users anymore  Sad
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi 26