• 116(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-09-22, 06:49)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-09-21, 21:58)Goliath2000 Wrote: hmm right now from what I can see the subtitle menu is some kind of dialog box pointing at the icon below it, if you put something at the bottom this dialog box will fall apart and look strange...
But it's worth to play around with it as you are doing now Smile

Maybe, that's why I think the bottom should not be a solid color, just a thin line as a separator. I will experiment a little bit and post a screen shot.

This is what I mean with the enable/disable subtitles option:

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Hi there Richard looks out of place the tick does not match and it looks lost maybe this

I think I need to change the tick anyway.....in the other screens (functions/user commands menu, view options I am using a different one). It will be consistent then, otherwise two different ones are using within the same view.
I like the 2nd screen shot as it fills the bottom out more and does not look lost. as long as you use the tick I have posted above I the last screen shots as it looks better than the other one.

do you think it looks better ? I do
And I can look later at it...it's not working anyway :-)

maybe the option from your first screen shot is better.
(2015-09-23, 16:55)meridius Wrote: I like the 2nd screen shot as it fills the bottom out more and does not look lost. as long as you use the tick I have posted above I the last screen shots as it looks better than the other one.

do you think it looks better ? I do

that's the problem...the other screens are called from within the remote view. You will always have two different ones then.
I just edited the post with the screen shots and picked the best one out it looks much better and cleaner like that I think and should not be to much of a problem to do
(2015-09-23, 16:57)rschiks Wrote: And I can look later at it...it's not working anyway :-)

maybe the option from your first screen shot is better.

hmmm....you have removed the first screen shot.
its the same as the one that is there now but with a disabled subtitles button at the right as it fills it out more
I guess we don't agree on certain subjects
I don't know what you mean ? its in the same location as your screen shot but just added a image and the line so it looks the same as the flags, so it looks more in line. do you not thing so ?
(2015-09-23, 17:07)meridius Wrote: I don't know what you mean ? its in the same location as your screen shot but just added a image and the line so it looks the same as the flags, so it looks more in line. do you not thing so ?

Two different ticks then?
theres only one type of tick for that theme there all the same but on your theme its different ? is that what you mean
(2015-09-23, 17:13)meridius Wrote: theres only one type of tick for that theme there all the same but on your theme its different ? is that what you mean

Check post 1702. This screen I am calling from within the view. And it will be the same for the options screen.
oh see what you mean just thought you wanted the theme to look different from the rest. the functions ticks you never see unless your adding or deleting. just thought the tick I did was better looking for that theme.

must be just the way I look and things when designing it as it looks better than the old tick.

I leave it in your hands and let you decide.
and for some reason the hands don't line up with the touch button images in the background
  • 116(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8