• 141(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-11-29, 15:13)Goliath2000 Wrote: I don't agree with Tolriq! No need to follow how other developers does!
Please Richard continue your work! Screenshots is a good way to illustrate new features, many images means that you are adding many new features all the time, which is of course great!

Btw Richard, I have another music request. I have files without any album name, sometimes I have only forgotten to add album data in the tag. I wonder if you could perhaps make them visible!? For example having all of them under "singles" and when you are sorting by artist a folder with singles is added into that particular artist and if no singles are founded then no reason to show this folder!

Is this doable?

Thanks!

About your request: are the files already in the Kodi database?
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-11-29, 16:56)Linusorg Wrote: Hi Richard,
i just like to post that you doing the right thing here!
Getting people involved, collecting feedback and keeping this thread active.
The only advertising is that this thread and the app works and why you shouldn't benefit from it if more people recognize that this is in fact not only a great app, they also see that their input will result in further improvements.
as long as your users do not complain,.... :-)
Have fun and thanks for letting us be a part of this process here!
Best Regards

Thanks for the feedback!
Ok, back to business :-)

I could not put all info on one screen, so I have added additional info on a second. Since there is some space left I included the overview from the first screen.

(2015-11-29, 17:09)rschiks Wrote: Thanks!

Yes, the are actually shown as "singles" in Kodi!
(2015-11-29, 17:35)Goliath2000 Wrote:

I think it's doable. I need to experiment a little bit with it. This new option can also give you an overview of "incomplete" songs in the Kodi database :-)
(2015-11-29, 19:17)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-11-29, 17:35)Goliath2000 Wrote:

I think it's doable. I need to experiment a little bit with it. This new option can also give you an overview of "incomplete" songs in the Kodi database :-)
That would be perfect!
Version 1.9.1 just got approved.
thanks for the eye icon in the series awesome !
Excuse! rschiks,

But I have the same problem ... Nothing Cdart and thema.
   Sad

removed and installed the app again, but same problem. At first, the "cd art display" option is enabled, but it does not show me anything. After closing the app and open again, the option is disabled.
(2015-12-01, 22:49)Njaynl Wrote: thanks for the eye icon in the series awesome !

I will add this to the Movies XL as well.
(2015-12-02, 00:15)iorifly Wrote: Excuse! rschiks,

But I have the same problem ... Nothing Cdart and thema.
   Sad

removed and installed the app again, but same problem. At first, the "cd art display" option is enabled, but it does not show me anything. After closing the app and open again, the option is disabled.

Strange. I was able to reproduce the problem. On my Kodi system I had created an SMB source to another machine. On the other machine I added a movie, theme.mp3 and a disc.png.
It was not displaying the cdart, but after adding the code it did.

Could it be a permissions issue?

You could try to map a drive letter to your movies source and add the letter to your movies sources (so it's seems more "local").

In a future version I will add the ability to select the cdart for Movies from within the app. I already did this for the music.
@rschiks,
My case may be different because I use the Emby addon that does all the scraper process data and the link to the file .... I do not know if that's ....
   Permission is the same site where it covers the etc.
And the ideal is really pulling the database because doing so 1-1 is complicated.
(2015-12-02, 21:25)iorifly Wrote: @rschiks,
My case may be different because I use the Emby addon that does all the scraper process data and the link to the file .... I do not know if that's ....
   Permission is the same site where it covers the etc.
And the ideal is really pulling the database because doing so 1-1 is complicated.

With an addon in between it's making it more difficult. I am only talking to Kodi (for now). The cdart and theme files should be reachable through Kodi.

Emby support (and Plex) is definitely something I want to add, but this may take a while.
But does Emby affect something in the way? Can be!
  I will wait ... Because my system is based on this addon.
  All scrapers of movies and series is made for him ... Making all very simple ...

but thanks! I'll be waiting .... great job your own! Always!
(2015-12-02, 22:13)iorifly Wrote: But does Emby affect something in the way? Can be!
  I will wait ... Because my system is based on this addon.
  All scrapers of movies and series is made for him ... Making all very simple ...

but thanks! I'll be waiting .... great job your own! Always!

iorifly,

Yes, Emby does affect a lot, since, if you chose default options when you configured it, it replaces all of the paths to media files and artwork files with "plugin" paths (in the format plugin://......). If you want to try, you can configure the Emby addon to use "direct paths", which will give you the real paths to your media and artwork. There are downsides to that, so I would suggest backing up your databases before doing that (MyVideoxx.db, MyMusicxx.db, Textures13.db), so if you run into problems you can go back to where you were before.

Regards,

Bart
  • 141(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8