• 142(current)
Kyra for Kodi
@bsoriano

My is already configured that way. For used only to escraper therefore like the direct route.But still I think it is still having problems with the app

see iamge

@iorifly:

Are your movies also available using the files menu option in the app?
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
I was not happy at all with the index bar. For my taste the letters were too small. I Always missed the letter I wanted to have, so I have decided to take another approach.
When you have the movies in front of you, just swipe from the left edge to the right and the keyboard menu will pop up. The index letters not available are disabled.
Press the letter and the keyboard will automatically close and you will be returned to the movies.

I can also use this way in the remote control view to quick jump in your Kodi library :-)

When you have your phone in your hand you can navigate through your library quite fast with only using your thumb. If I say so myself Big Grin

Nice one Richard, thanks!
Today I have added a lot of views for the movies on the iPhone:

The default:

Focus:

Posters:

Posters small:

Backgrounds:

The watched icon (eye in top right corner) is optional and can be set via the view settings.

If you have others ideas for a movie view please let me know.
@rschiks,

No.

There is a folder name Emby, however when trying to access does not open.
(2015-12-03, 02:03)iorifly Wrote: @bsoriano

My is already configured that way. For used only to escraper therefore like the direct route.But still I think it is still having problems with the app

see iamge

Indeed it is. i also use Emby for Kodi and Emby server, I will test tonight to see if i cannot see any CD Art. I am not using direct paths in Emby. I will let you know the result.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano,

Thank you!
And series is next:

Hi there Richard.

Just to let you know the quick jumps are not working right.

When I hit s it jumps to p.

Was wanting to ask you are you up in the future to do a redesign. ? Once you get all the features working. Been playing around and came up with some new ideas. But I don't know if you want to go and do that Together.
Wish I could program. Lol
(2015-12-05, 20:44)meridius Wrote: Hi there Richard.

Just to let you know the quick jumps are not working right.

When I hit s it jumps to p.

Was wanting to ask you are you up in the future to do a redesign. ? Once you get all the features working. Been playing around and came up with some new ideas. But I don't know if you want to go and do that Together.
Wish I could program. Lol

What exactly do you mean with a redesign? Care to share some thoughts?

PS: tried the s and other letters, but everything went fine woth my Kodi machine. Could be a timing issue because I am sending several commands at once....and if one is delayed or Kodi doesn't respond immediately....
The pqrs are all using the same command. That could explain it falling back to p.
@meridius:

I can tell you that the iPhone version is completely seperated from the iPad code. At startup I go left for the iPad version and go right for the iPhone version so to say. This also means that I could make another direction for an iPad version number 2 if you get my point. I can create a whole new interface and leave the other one in tact.
I will try them again. To see if it works out but I am sure I could not get it to work right. I am still using 12.2 xbmc so might wait and see how kodi works out. Just waiting for the final 16 as that seems to be about right for upgrading to.

I never upgraded to every version of xbmc or kodi as there's no need until there's something worth upgrading to. But there are a few things 16 should bring that I would upgrade for.

Just wanted to know if you wanted to change the top and bottom of your own design with a new bar. And new buttons to try and gain more space. I could make a few images for you if your interested also a New home screen

Love what you have done with the latest updates.
Do you mean new buttons, but in the same style (blue)?
(2015-12-05, 22:48)rschiks Wrote: Do you mean new buttons but in the same style (blue)?

Yes butt would give you more room on both versions. iPad and iPhone.

Make more use of the screens.
  • 142(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8