• 143(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-12-05, 22:49)meridius Wrote:
(2015-12-05, 22:48)rschiks Wrote: Do you mean new buttons but in the same style (blue)?

Yes butt would give you more room on both versions. iPad and iPhone.

Make more use of the screens.

I have made the option to switch between buttons, a third can be added easily :-)
If you have an example please post it.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Will do. Let me get somthing sorted for you
For the seasons of a series I used the same approach as in Series XL.
First you will get an overview of the seasons, after selecting a season you will get an overview of the episodes for that season.
The quick menu button (+ button) will give you the options to apply a filter.

Hi Richard just a quick glimpse in what I mean on saving space and new buttons for your theme

Its not finished but just wanted to show you how it would look with your views, you can also add and remove buttons on the top and bottom row just like how your design works now.

what you think
I thought only new buttons for the current top and menu bar :-) Changing the size and layout of the current menu bars is a redesign of the current interface. Which is not a problem (see post #2127), but I would rather do later when the iPhone version is finished.
Not a problem mate. If your up for the redesign in the future let me know and I'll be happy to help out. But just thought I would post what I had thoughts on.

Let me know anytime.

Ok could you add a setting for how much blur you can add to the backgrounds as at the moment it just seems to go dark and light with the setting.
(2015-12-06, 16:16)meridius Wrote: Not a problem mate. If your up for the redesign in the future let me know and I'll be happy to help out. But just thought I would post what I had thoughts on.

Let me know anytime.

When the iPhone version is finished I have done a redesign for all screens. This means I can start building a new UI from scratch. No more there always needs to be a top menu bar and bottom menu bar! You can already see that on the iPhone screenshots. When, for example, series is selected, the top menu bar is gone. The bottom menu bar stays because of the + button, but I could also remove that if needed.
I think this would give you a far better starting point...a blank screen...
And the episode information screen is done:

(2015-12-04, 01:25)iorifly Wrote: @bsoriano,

Thank you!

iorifly,

Sorry for the delay in answering. I did some tests and the cd art is not displayed in Kyra, even though it is displayed in Kodi for the movies that have it. I guess that there is some compatibility issue between Kyra and Emby for Kodi.

We will have to wait until Richard gets to the point where he can investigate how to show the cd art if one is using Emby for Kodi.

Regards,

Bart
(2015-12-06, 19:46)bsoriano Wrote:

Thank you!

iorifly,

Sorry for the delay in answering. I did some tests and the cd art is not displayed in Kyra, even though it is displayed in Kodi for the movies that have it. I guess that there is some compatibility issue between Kyra and Emby for Kodi.

We will have to wait until Richard gets to the point where he can investigate how to show the cd art if one is using Emby for Kodi.

Regards,

Bart

My preferred way is asking Emby for the art. This is possible.

The way I am doing it right now is going to the location where Kodi says the movie is and via Kodi. This means your movie should be available via Kodi (and not only the Emby addon).
Kodi itself does not do anything with cdart.
@bsoriano,
Thank you friend! Thank you for trying to help me!

Waiting for kyra be compativelc with Emby !!!

It is not possible, at least for me, back to the old way ....

@rschiks,

Look fondly.

(2015-12-06, 19:46)bsoriano Wrote:
Thank you!

iorifly,

Regards,

Bart
(2015-12-06, 21:58)iorifly Wrote: @bsoriano,

It is not possible, at least for me, back to the old way.

Emby support is on my to do list :-)
Wink 
Thank you!!!!

(2015-12-07, 12:06)rschiks Wrote:

(2015-12-08, 18:11)iorifly Wrote: Thank you!!!!

(2015-12-07, 12:06)rschiks Wrote:

But it could take a while. First I want to finish the iPhone version and other requested features Smile
A lot of views have been added to the series:

Banners with title:

Focus:

Posters:

Posters small:

Backgrounds:

Titles:
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8