• 177(current)
Kyra for Kodi
I narrowed it down a bit. If happens with view option "spring 2". I just changed it to spring 1 or none and it stopped crashing.

I only tried this in series XL poster view.

I just won't use spring 2 and issue solved Smile
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
New question:
I am unclear what the "rename to series" option in general settings does.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-01-06, 23:54)Ruk12345 Wrote: I narrowed it down a bit. If happens with view option "spring 2". I just changed it to spring 1 or none and it stopped crashing.

I can reproduce the issue.

Strange....it worked for a long time. Can't explain why it stopped working. Haven't changed this part of code for a long time. (maybe a change in iOS).

I am currently testing a different way of jumping to a letter for Spring 2 and it seems working :-) Need to test it a little bit more.
I will submit version 2.2.2 then. These days the Apple review proces is not that long anymore :-)
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2017-01-07, 00:22)Ruk12345 Wrote: New question:
I am unclear what the "rename to series" option in general settings does.

Some people want to hide the other series menu option, so Series XL remains. And some people don't like the name Series XL.
(2017-01-06, 23:04)Ruk12345 Wrote: I just wanted to mention the reason I rescrapped my libary so it was working with your great app is 99% because I LOVE how you can change cover art through the app.

Curious if you can edit genre or add tags etc within Kyra for tv shows

Or is TV just limited to art?

It is technically possible to change a genre or tag of a series (from the current available genres/tags). It's not possible to add a new genre or tag via the app.
(2017-01-07, 01:31)rschiks Wrote:
(2017-01-06, 23:54)Ruk12345 Wrote: I narrowed it down a bit. If happens with view option "spring 2". I just changed it to spring 1 or none and it stopped crashing.

I can reproduce the issue.

Strange....it worked for a long time. Can't explain why it stopped working. Haven't changed this part of code for a long time. (maybe a change in iOS).

I am currently testing a different way of jumping to a letter for Spring 2 and it seems working :-) Need to test it a little bit more.
I will submit version 2.2.2 then. These days the Apple review proces is not that long anymore :-)

Cool, glad we figured it out.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
(2017-01-07, 01:37)rschiks Wrote:
(2017-01-06, 23:04)Ruk12345 Wrote: I just wanted to mention the reason I rescrapped my libary so it was working with your great app is 99% because I LOVE how you can change cover art through the app.

Curious if you can edit genre or add tags etc within Kyra for tv shows

Or is TV just limited to art?

It is technically possible to change a genre or tag of a series (from the current available genres/tags). It's not possible to add a new genre or tag via the app.

Thanks, as I said aside from your remote app being the ONLY one (aside from the official one) that can load large libraries. The ability to change tv/movie art details is what made me go through the fun of rescraping my libary locally and then again in Kodi.

If it possible to add more function to this ability going forward I'd for one LOVE TO SEE IT!

Thanks for the great support and great app bro!

Cheers
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Why would you change a genre of a movie/series? Are there entries now which are incorrect?
Just trying to figure out what the use case is.
More or less due to genre's being so subjective example 90% of any libary could be either comedy or drama.

So fine tuning that and also adding tags would make the creation of smart playlists a lot easier!

Having the ability to do that from a mobile device makes a lot of this doable. The alternative way via kodi is beyond tedious.

To change art with your app it's 1,2,3 easy and done so if I notice art I don't like I'll change. Vs in the middle of picking a movie with the family stoping then context menu then picking.

Hope I am making sense here lol

Oh it would also be AWESOME to edit/create smart playlists via Kyra. No idea if that's possible.
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Hi Richard I love Kyra you are a genius! Worth every $
it saved me as these /&/(/"""% Apple engineers just made our Apple Remotes unusable with MacMini running El Capitan

Just a quick question: I don't manage to erase an old kodi config in Kyra/settings/Kodi/… no delete button?

Bonus question: is there a way to sort files by "recently added" order when browsing Files/Video?
I have a looot TV documentaries (unscraped), but they seem only sortable by alphabetical order :-(
(2017-01-07, 19:00)Ruk12345 Wrote: More or less due to genre's being so subjective example 90% of any libary could be either comedy or drama.

So fine tuning that and also adding tags would make the creation of smart playlists a lot easier!

Having the ability to do that from a mobile device makes a lot of this doable. The alternative way via kodi is beyond tedious.

To change art with your app it's 1,2,3 easy and done so if I notice art I don't like I'll change. Vs in the middle of picking a movie with the family stoping then context menu then picking.

Oh it would also be AWESOME to edit/create smart playlists via Kyra. No idea if that's possible.

Ok, you also could change the genres in themoviedb.org. It's then changed at the source since Kodi grabs it from there. Everyone benefits then :-)

The tags I will put on my to do list.

And currently it's not possible to create smart playlists. There's not an API for it (to my knowlegde).
(2017-01-07, 20:11)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: Hi Richard I love Kyra you are a genius! Worth every $
it saved me as these /&/(/"""% Apple engineers just made our Apple Remotes unusable with MacMini running El Capitan

Just a quick question: I don't manage to erase an old kodi config in Kyra/settings/Kodi/… no delete button?

Bonus question: is there a way to sort files by "recently added" order when browsing Files/Video?
I have a looot TV documentaries (unscraped), but they seem only sortable by alphabetical order :-(

Just swipe from the right to left. A button appears.

Kodi is not returning that kind of data when browsing for files. I have no idea if this has changed with Kodi 17. I need to look into that.
Thank you for your answers Richard!
(2017-01-07, 21:34)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: Thank you for your answers Richard!

I see you made quite some discart :-) Also planning to do 4k ultra-hd blu-rays?
(2017-01-07, 21:16)rschiks Wrote:
(2017-01-07, 19:00)Ruk12345 Wrote: More or less due to genre's being so subjective example 90% of any libary could be either comedy or drama.

Ok, you also could change the genres in themoviedb.org. It's then changed at the source since Kodi grabs it from there. Everyone benefits then :-)

The tags I will put on my to do list.

And currently it's not possible to create smart playlists. There's not an API for it (to my knowlegde).

Thanks, but changing at the moviedb they can be changed back by anyone at anytime.

Look at the crazy mods at tvdb acting like they are end all be all of what's "correct". I have a few shows that are so jacked cuse every few weeks they decide to reorder them these are locked shows too.

To put in that work it would need to be permanent then again who says anyone would agree with my ideas of genres lol
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
  • 177(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8