• 9(current)
Kyra for Kodi
@rschiks

I think now I understand!
   You released another app? What I bought is old, will be discontinued?
Or you released an update Huh
   Now I'm worried! You can send me a beta test?

I was so embarrassed .... For more posts had seen did not stop to think ...
  LOLOL
   I made several comments of your outdated version. Excuse Me !!!
(2015-02-22, 03:51)iorifly Wrote: @rschiks

I think now I understand!
   You released another app? What I bought is old, will be discontinued?
Or you released an update Huh
   Now I'm worried! You can send me a beta test?

I was so embarrassed .... For more posts had seen did not stop to think ...
  LOLOL
   I made several comments of your outdated version. Excuse Me !!!

I was first thinking about making an update for the "old" remote, but there still some things in the old remote which I was not sure that I would do it like that in the new one. So, I decided it was better to make a new app.
If you like the "old" remote better you can stick to that one, otherwise try the new remote when it's available.

Like I have said before, the new one it's going to be free. In time I think all the functionality from the old one will be in the new one.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
After working on this item for 2 weeks now, I finally made some progress. It's now possible to stream a movie directly from Kodi!
I have been testing with Frodo, Gotham and Kodi and it seems that only in Gotham and Kodi it's possible to seek in the streams. Since it's a Kodi remote control, I don't think this should be a problem :-)

Of course you can select subtitles, audio streams by just touching the screen and the controls screen will be visible.
Use the slider to go to your new position.

I have been testing with 1080p movies on the iPad Air and it works smoothly.

Here some screenshots:

That's cool !! I look forward to test !!! Apple taking too long to release !!!
(2015-02-22, 18:24)iorifly Wrote: That's cool !! I look forward to test !!! Apple taking too long to release !!!

Well, it's already in review for 9 days. I think it will be any moment now.

I have done only the movie streaming, next will be episodes. Of course this all will be in the next version.
I'm checking since yesterday to see if already left ...
according to your screenshot i guess you are dutch :-) can't write it, but i understand and speak it fluently.
really excited to try out the streaming feature, could be useful to show a movie for the kids on the bigsreen,
while i check out the latest waling dead on my ipad
(2015-02-22, 21:44)Dworn Wrote: according to your screenshot i guess you are dutch :-) can't write it, but i understand and speak it fluently.
really excited to try out the streaming feature, could be useful to show a movie for the kids on the bigsreen,
while i check out the latest waling dead on my ipad

Well, it costed me lot's a sleepless nights! That I can tell you. It's always great when something finally works. The XBMC version I tested against (Frodo) does not work that great with streaming (it's still the version I use.....why upgrade when it still works :-) ). I saw lot's of missed network packets. Even seeking didn't work. I was ready to give up, but still wanted to test against other versions. I was quite amazed that Kodi and Gotham worked. Even the seeking part. Really strange. But I am quite happy now!
Great news!!!

After 9 days of waiting and a half hour from In Review until Ready For Sale, Kodi Control Center is available now. It still could take some time until every App Store displays it. Be patient and try later.

I hope everyone knows that an App really takes a lot of time and has thousands lines of code. I am also human, so there could be some bugs. Don't immediately write a negative review on the App Store. Please use the e-mail option within the App or use this forum.

If you like the app, I would appreciate a positive review on the App Store and of course a Facebook page like. Go to Facebook.com/KodiControlCenter.

As you have noticed the App is available for free, but if you want to me to continue developing this app, a donation would be appreciated a lot! Use the link below:

Donate with Paypal

You can also use the Donate button on the Facebook page. Thanks in advance!

It could even speed up the requests you have! :-)

Ok, written enough now:

Here's the link: Kodi Control Center v1.0 for iPad
And of course it will be possible to stream the episodes of your favourite series.

I have added the option when the slider moves it will display the time when released.

@iorifly:

Is this what you mean?

I have installed the add-on TVTunes and have downloaded the themes of the series in the series' folder.
When a series is selected the theme will play on the iPad in the background.

Sorry again about the bad quality of the youtube movie :-(
That's right !!
  Congratulations !! This is really cool ....
(2015-02-23, 20:35)iorifly Wrote: That's right !!
  Congratulations !! This is really cool ....

First of all the next version has to be approved.

I still need to test things, so it won't be in the upcoming version.
I have submitted a new version. Hopefully Apple will approve it very fast :-)

In this version it is possible to stream your movies/series from Kodi which are in your library.
You need atleast Gotham or higher to make this work. Also remember that when streaming 1080p content your device must have enough processing power.

I have mainly tested with 1080p mkv's.

Next on my list is the ability to play trailers from the movies in your library or from the movies you search for. Of course you can play them on your device or on Kodi.
I have started on the trailers option.

When searching for a movie it now shows a Watch trailers button. When pressed it will return all available trailers (source = themoviedb.org).
You can watch the trailer on the device, but also on Kodi.

• 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8