• 18(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-05-04, 10:23)McYoshi Wrote: Looks like a promising app! Do you plan to integrate the Kodi PVR part? If so, please don't forget to support the Radio tag.

Besides the scan functionality and the toggle record option I don't see that many other options. Or do you have other ideas?
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Hi there mate I am all up for that and thanks for the feedback, just let me know what you want and ill try and help out in any way I can .Would like to help to make this the best remote out there as I have tried many over the years and always keep going back to the old xbmc commander remote as all the others have many missing features or are not very well thought out

I know this will take a lot of time on your part for the programing but that's not a problem as I am always looking on here.

cheers
(2015-05-04, 15:57)meridius Wrote: Hi there mate I am all up for that and thanks for the feedback, just let me know what you want and ill try and help out in any way I can .Would like to help to make this the best remote out there as I have tried many over the years and always keep going back to the old xbmc commander remote as all the others have many missing features or are not very well thought out

I know this will take a lot of time on your part for the programing but that's not a problem as I am always looking on here.

cheers

I will send you a PM.
(2015-05-04, 15:49)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-05-04, 10:23)McYoshi Wrote: Looks like a promising app! Do you plan to integrate the Kodi PVR part? If so, please don't forget to support the Radio tag.

Besides the scan functionality and the toggle record option I don't see that many other options. Or do you have other ideas?

It's about a list/grid view of available TV channels and radio channels, showing the channel logo's. See XBMC Commander as an example. The official iOS Kodi remote does support PVR, but not the radio tag Sad As an example; I have a NUC with Kodibuntu and hooked up an active speaker set in the living room. I'd would be very nice if I can start a radio channel using your remote without having to switch on the TV.

In my opinion that's enough. I don't (yet) need a remote option to view EPG or schedule recordings on the iPad.
(2015-05-04, 18:00)McYoshi Wrote:
(2015-05-04, 15:49)rschiks Wrote:

It's about a list/grid view of available TV channels and radio channels, showing the channel logo's. See XBMC Commander as an example. The official iOS Kodi remote does support PVR, but not the radio tag Sad As an example; I have a NUC with Kodibuntu and hooked up an active speaker set in the living room. I'd would be very nice if I can start a radio channel using your remote without having to switch on the TV.

In my opinion that's enough. I don't (yet) need a remote option to view EPG or schedule recordings on the iPad.

So, when a menu option is added called PVR, with 2 options (TV & Radio) under it, grid view, icons and a play button under the icon (or in it), and when icon is selected, channel info is displayed and you have the option to record the channel, that would be sufficient?
(2015-05-04, 18:10)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-05-04, 18:00)McYoshi Wrote:
(2015-05-04, 15:49)rschiks Wrote: Besides the scan functionality and the toggle record option I don't see that many other options. Or do you have other ideas?

So, when a menu option is added called PVR, with 2 options (TV & Radio) under it, grid view, icons and a play button under the icon (or in it), and when icon is selected, channel info is displayed and you have the option to record the channel, that would be sufficient?

I'd be the best I guess if you skip the step PVR and add the two options TV and Radio to the main menu. When you select said item a grid view with the channel logo's (and the name of the channel below each logo) appear. When you tap a logo, the channel starts playing.

Do you think that is possible to integrate?
(2015-05-05, 10:34)McYoshi Wrote: I'd be the best I guess if you skip the step PVR and add the two options TV and Radio to the main menu. When you select said item a grid view with the channel logo's (and the name of the channel below each logo) appear. When you tap a logo, the channel starts playing.

No problem. If you don't want to see the menu options, you can always hide them :-)
Where to leave the record button?
(2015-05-05, 11:31)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-05-05, 10:34)McYoshi Wrote: I'd be the best I guess if you skip the step PVR and add the two options TV and Radio to the main menu. When you select said item a grid view with the channel logo's (and the name of the channel below each logo) appear. When you tap a logo, the channel starts playing.

No problem. If you don't want to see the menu options, you can always hide them :-)

In my opinion the record button shouldn't be necessary in the channel view. The only right place for a record button would be in an EPG. But I don't know if you can pull the EPG info from Kodi. It should be possible to get it from tvheadend though, but that would make the EPG function too specifically for tvheadend. Nevertheless it would make your remote pretty damn awesome!
(2015-05-05, 21:15)McYoshi Wrote:
(2015-05-05, 11:31)rschiks Wrote:

In my opinion the record button shouldn't be necessary in the channel view. The only right place for a record button would be in an EPG. But I don't know if you can pull the EPG info from Kodi. It should be possible to get it from tvheadend though, but that would make the EPG function too specifically for tvheadend. Nevertheless it would make your remote pretty damn awesome!

EPG is already in it. Just choose Live TV from the menu.
Aha I see I wasn't really up to date on that!
(2015-05-06, 09:10)McYoshi Wrote: Aha I see I wasn't really up to date on that!

I will put the menu options TV and Radio in it anyway. It's not that much work.
Awesome! I notice a crash from Kodi by the way if I tap EPG in the remote. Don't know if it's related to your app or Kodi itself.
(2015-05-06, 09:17)McYoshi Wrote: Awesome! I notice a crash from Kodi by the way if I tap EPG in the remote. Don't know if it's related to your app or Kodi itself.

Well, Kodi should not crash from asking for data, right? :-)
Version 1.2.1 is approved and I immediately submitted version 1.3 :-)

This version contains the following:
- New flat design icon and splash screen for the App.
- Add-ons option rewritten. You can now browse through the results of the add-ons on your device. A quick selection bar is added. Add and remove your favourite add-ons to the quick selection bar for easy selection.
- bugfixes.

There are two new options added to the Pro version:
- Flat design buttons: enjoy the flat design buttons and restyled remote control.
- Progress: keep track of your series. See in an instance your last watched episode and the next one to watch.
You don't remember what you have watched a few days ago, last week or last month? Or did you watch a specific movie?
Check out the new feature: history.
The history option gives you a calendar overview of the movies and episodes you have watched and when exactly. Of course can you search within all your watched movies and episodes.

• 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8