• 29(current)
Kyra for Kodi
just wait till you guys see the new remote design its fantastic. wink wink.
This is going to be the best remote !
(2015-05-26, 07:52)Njaynl Wrote: This is going to be the best remote !

I hope that I am on the right track! :-)
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Review of version 1.4 certainly taken already some time
(2015-05-26, 13:38)MrLondon Wrote: Review of version 1.4 certainly taken already some time

Yes, 10 days already.....could be any moment now! (I hope)....
(2015-05-26, 14:21)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-05-26, 13:38)MrLondon Wrote: Review of version 1.4 certainly taken already some time

Yes, 10 days already.....could be any moment now! (I hope)....

I Hope too Smile

I guess people at Apple have read this forum and saw your post!
Version 1.4 got approved and is available now.
Great for version 1.4 SmileSmile

I return to the "search" for version 1.5

I think it would be really nice to appear, for example in the "Movies" section at the top search bar on a white background where it will be possible to search the films of the section.

Look this picture. For me it's very good for search movie :

(2015-05-27, 11:40)madmartigan57 Wrote: Great for version 1.4 SmileSmile

I return to the "search" for version 1.5

I think it would be really nice to appear, for example in the "Movies" section at the top search bar on a white background where it will be possible to search the films of the section.

Look this picture. For me it's very good for search movie :

I will see what I can do! :-)
Great new Smile

Thank you lot Smile
I just had a look at the 1.4 release. A few suggestions:

- Sorting the music by artist isn't quite useful yet. How you implemented it was Artist -> Album name. So as a result I have multiple instances of the same artist, but each with a different album. I'd suggest to make a full screen a-z tile grid view of Artists (with the Artist picture from Kodi), and clicking the Artist picture would show the albums. For this also, check XBMC commander!
- The icons for TV and Radio are stretched. Please keep in mind all icons are square.

Keep up the great work!
Hi

1.4 smart play lists rock ! Thanks only one question
Can you add a queue all button ? Now it stops after one song

And can you also change the background logo to flat ?

Thanks again !
(2015-05-27, 15:27)McYoshi Wrote: I just had a look at the 1.4 release. A few suggestions:

- Sorting the music by artist isn't quite useful yet. How you implemented it was Artist -> Album name. So as a result I have multiple instances of the same artist, but each with a different album. I'd suggest to make a full screen a-z tile grid view of Artists (with the Artist picture from Kodi), and clicking the Artist picture would show the albums. For this also, check XBMC commander!
- The icons for TV and Radio are stretched. Please keep in mind all icons are square.

Keep up the great work!

- Seems logic to me..(but I could be wrong) when sorting on an artist you should get all entries that match an artist name. When sorting movies on year, you get the movies matching that year.

- I can change the icons. No problem. Changed in the next version.
(2015-05-27, 17:45)Njaynl Wrote: Hi

1.4 smart play lists rock ! Thanks only one question
Can you add a queue all button ? Now it stops after one song

And can you also change the background logo to flat ?

Thanks again !

Hi,

Sure, I can add a queue all button.

The background logo changes automatically when you have chosen the flat design buttons. A Pro feature :-)
And you also get a lot of other great features. Really worth it. And, if you have read the forum a little bit, you know that some more great features are coming! :-)
Already pro mate !

Right needed to select flat buttons
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8