• 47(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-06-16, 17:33)rschiks Wrote: I see you are posting all over this forum...are you ordered to do this?
Nope, own initiative when stumbled upon so many unofficial supplementary tools and addons that did not follow the trademark policy.

Recommend you read http://kodi.tv/introducing-kodi-14/ and http://kodi.tv/introducing-the-kodi-logo/ which explain their interest in trademark protection.

Quote:I would expect an official representative then (if you are, sorry then)
Well as you may know Kodi is a non-profit organization maintained solely by community volunteers, so I thought that I help out.

I just wanted to give everyone who seems to have missed this a informal heads up, so that you don't have to wait until an official representative contacts you.

No offense meant.
(2015-06-16, 17:53)RockerC Wrote:
(2015-06-16, 17:33)rschiks Wrote: I see you are posting all over this forum...are you ordered to do this?
Nope, own initiative when stumbled upon so many unofficial supplementary tools and addons that did not follow the trademark policy.

Recommend you read http://kodi.tv/introducing-kodi-14/ and http://kodi.tv/introducing-the-kodi-logo/ which explain their interest in trademark protection.

Quote:I would expect an official representative then (if you are, sorry then)
Well as you may know Kodi is a non-profit organization maintained solely by community volunteers, so I thought that I help out.

I just wanted to give everyone who seems to have missed this a informal heads up, so that you don't have to wait until an official representative contacts you.

No offense meant.

None taken.
And I am proud to be a donor :-)
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-06-16, 09:13)meridius Wrote: well I was going to ask Richard instead of it scrolling from the left so its a long list of studios is to scroll it up instead so its a one word studio been displayed at one time, then it would wait 3 sec or something then scroll up to the next studio and then wait 3 sec and so on that might make it look more clean but still have all the studios. what you think ?

That would be nice! Then it need somehow understand and separate each record label. I think it is usually seprated by "," or ";" or "/" or "tab"
It would definitely look clean if this is possible to program
(2015-06-16, 18:31)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-06-16, 09:13)meridius Wrote: well I was going to ask Richard instead of it scrolling from the left so its a long list of studios is to scroll it up instead so its a one word studio been displayed at one time, then it would wait 3 sec or something then scroll up to the next studio and then wait 3 sec and so on that might make it look more clean but still have all the studios. what you think ?

That would be nice! Then it need somehow understand and separate each record label. I think it is usually seprated by "," or ";" or "/" or "tab"

The disavantage of this method is that when you have multiple studios you have to wait a long time before all have been displayed. You also have no idea how many there are.
When I look at the current screen shots, there's already room for 3-4 studio names. I think in 99% of the cases no scrolling is needed at all.
(2015-06-17, 11:02)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-06-16, 18:31)Goliath2000 Wrote:

The disavantage of this method is that when you have multiple studios you have to wait a long time before all have been displayed. You also have no idea how many there are.

That's true, in the other hand you get a clean view by flipping up/down each label.
What are the longest 4 studio names as I will type them in and see what it looks like.
Great news!

Version 1.5 just got approved and should available within the next couple of hours.
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

(2015-06-18, 01:24)rschiks Wrote: Great news!

Version 1.5 just got approved and should available within the next couple of hours.
It's available in APP STRORE SmileSmileSmileSmile
Awesome can't wait Smile
(2015-06-14, 13:39)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-06-08, 20:05)Njaynl Wrote: Did you manage to get the queue button for the smart playlists enabled? Smile

Just to be sure.

I can't see (right now) what's inside a smart list. So is the queue all button for queueing all the smart lists?

Sorry i missed your question

The queue button would queue indeed all the songs in the list... now it plays one and then stops , or you can add a selection box before the song and you can manually choose what do queue
Is anyone having problems with the library ? I can not access anything only the remote works.
(2015-06-18, 10:44)Njaynl Wrote:
(2015-06-14, 13:39)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-06-08, 20:05)Njaynl Wrote: Did you manage to get the queue button for the smart playlists enabled? Smile

Just to be sure.

I can't see (right now) what's inside a smart list. So is the queue all button for queueing all the smart lists?

Sorry i missed your question

The queue button would queue indeed all the songs in the list... now it plays one and then stops , or you can add a selection box before the song and you can manually choose what do queue

That's the issue...at the current time I have no idea what's in the list. I need to look into this.
(2015-06-18, 10:47)meridius Wrote: Is anyone having problems with the library ? I can not access anything only the remote works.

That's really strange. When choosing movies or series from the menu your are not seeing anything from your Kodi library?
i will be home in a few hours and will also test version 1.5 Smile
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8