• 48(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-06-18, 11:24)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-06-18, 10:44)Njaynl Wrote:
(2015-06-14, 13:39)rschiks Wrote: Just to be sure.

I can't see (right now) what's inside a smart list. So is the queue all button for queueing all the smart lists?

Sorry i missed your question

The queue button would queue indeed all the songs in the list... now it plays one and then stops , or you can add a selection box before the song and you can manually choose what do queue

That's the issue...at the current time I have no idea what's in the list. I need to look into this.

The playlist file should an .xml or .m3u is there a way to read what's inside the file and base the queuing on that?
(2015-06-18, 11:35)Njaynl Wrote:
(2015-06-18, 11:24)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-06-18, 10:44)Njaynl Wrote: Sorry i missed your question

The queue button would queue indeed all the songs in the list... now it plays one and then stops , or you can add a selection box before the song and you can manually choose what do queue

That's the issue...at the current time I have no idea what's in the list. I need to look into this.

The playlist file should an .xml or .m3u is there a way to read what's inside the file and base the queuing on that?

I will look into this.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
For me all work fine.

My review for this new version 1.5 in few hours Smile

@rschiks : great work Smile
So far so good with 1.5

Are the new views not implemented yet? when i select series i still can't select season first then episode... but maybe i have missed it that it's not yet implemented in this version

and the last thing for me would be queue smart playlists but you are working on that Smile

again many thanks for such a great remote Smile
(2015-06-18, 17:15)Njaynl Wrote: So far so good with 1.5

Are the new views not implemented yet? when i select series i still can't select season first then episode... but maybe i have missed it that it's not yet implemented in this version

and the last thing for me would be queue smart playlists but you are working on that Smile

again many thanks for such a great remote Smile

Great to hear Laugh

No, the new views are not implemented yet. Posting early images has also some disadvantages :-) but then again, if not doing it, it won't be possible to listen to feedback.
To be honest: I'm usually 20 pages behind in coding the things mentioned there. Sad

I have written some pages back that version 1.6 will take a little bit longer. The new music feature is on my to do list for version 1.6. It could also be that if everything is taking to long, or there are already lot's of things added/improved, I will release a new version anyway. And of course when you guys say: please release it now :-)

As usual I will post screen shots....
Take your time ... this app rocks already just a few more feats Smile
just been playing with the audio track box and made it solid instead of see through ? I also made the info box above solid to what you think ?

or the see through version

or a mix of both, solid info box and a see through audio track box

Please save to your ipads and check to get the best results

Which do you like the best as this is important for the rest of the theme
@meridius

I'd prefer the audio track box in post 628....not concerning the background, but the layout...in the other post it's smaller
It's the same size mate did not change any sizes of the box it's identical as post 628 in size. I can put the layout back as I could leave the darker box and have the audio track text back at the top.

The question I would like to know I'd which looks better out the three all transparent or all solid or part and part.
Good morning,

In my personal opinion, the solid version looks better.

Regards,

Bart
I always like a little bit transparency, blurred or not.

Big Grin
lol which solid version theres two, I do like the solid info box but not to sure which I like between the solid or transparent subtitle & audio track menu box

here's the layout back with a littlie tweak, is this better Richard ?

:-)
Did you get my emails with the drawings ?
Good news!!!

Almost 20,000 downloads since the release!!!

To celebrate, this weekend only, you can get 25% off the Pro version!!!
I have used my best photoshop skills to make a screen shot of this :-)

• 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8