• 54(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-06-23, 20:32)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-06-23, 19:47)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-06-23, 18:05)Goliath2000 Wrote: I look forward to this new Music view with meridius design work. I hope from a programming point of view its possible to realize it, rschilks Smile

I am going to do my best!

Meanwhile I will prepare my mp3's with correct tags Smile I need to add Biography/"album info" to each album, since I guess this new music view will display it.
I need to double check also the albumlabel and see if all my albums have that additional info.

You have some time to do it :-)
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-06-23, 20:32)Goliath2000 Wrote: Meanwhile I will prepare my mp3's with correct tags Smile I need to add Biography/"album info" to each album, since I guess this new music view will display it.
I need to double check also the albumlabel and see if all my albums have that additional info.

And make sure the info is scanned into Kodi Big Grin
(2015-06-13, 22:31)kyungrak Wrote:
(2015-06-13, 14:05)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-06-13, 14:01)kyungrak Wrote: Hello, this remote looks really promising. One feature I miss in the official ios remote is the ability to rate the music track currently playing.
Is it possible with this remote?

Sure it's possible, and once you have rated it, what to do next with it?

Nothing. It just updates the rating, rating I use to sort my tracks with a smartplaylist. When I listen to some music, I like being able to rate the track on the fly to sort them out.

Is this still an option to add to the music view?
(2015-06-24, 21:46)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-06-13, 22:31)kyungrak Wrote:
(2015-06-13, 14:05)rschiks Wrote: Sure it's possible, and once you have rated it, what to do next with it?

Nothing. It just updates the rating, rating I use to sort my tracks with a smartplaylist. When I listen to some music, I like being able to rate the track on the fly to sort them out.

Is this still an option to add to the music view?

Yes please, I have always wanted to have a way to rate music files, so that I can easily find them next time I listen to it. Because sometimes you don't remember the artist name or album name, but with a rated track it might be easier to find it again.
(2015-06-24, 21:41)rschiks Wrote: And make sure the info is scanned into Kodi Big Grin
I'm using Aeon MQ 5 skin and within this skin there is a view where all this info is visualized. I have all this info in either album.nfo or artist.nfo locally in each folder.
Hi all

Is there Anything happening on the new themes. ? And now the new version coming along
It's a bit silent from my side, but I promise you, I am very busy with the app.
I hope I can post some screen shots very soon.
Not quite finished yet, but currently I am busy with the custom bottom menu.
In this menu you can add all available buttons and decide in which order you want it. The menu can scroll from left to right.
I have also added custom http commands to it and you can assign Kodi commands to buttons.
It's still a work in progress.

Looking good.
When will you be wanting to start my theme design ?
(2015-06-27, 22:04)meridius Wrote: When will you be wanting to start my theme design ?

Actually I am already busy Big Grin with the info you gave me.
This bottom menu bar allows me to hold other buttons and I can repositioning it and change the size.
For the music view I will recreate your view, which gives me the standard layout of the info part of the screen, also need it for the new remote control view and other views like the movies, etc.
When creating the music view I will also create the ability to change the colors (what's now gold in your design).

The bottom menu bar is taking longer than I expected... I am still not finished. Still have some great things to add to it :-)
No probs. just let me know when you programmed the info I have given you into the new view and I will send you some more Info for for the remote view for the rest of the design.

Just want to try and get that view sorted as I have not touched Or designed any new views as I would like to get the remote view all done and programmed in.
(2015-06-27, 22:54)meridius Wrote: No probs. just let me know when you programmed the info I have given you into the new view and I will send you some more Info for for the remote view for the rest of the design.

Just want to try and get that view sorted as I have not touched Or designed any new views as I would like to get the remote view all done and programmed in.

I expect to be busy with the music view for a few weeks. If everything is going as I think :-)
So,when do you think your going to start the new views I designed ?
(2015-06-28, 00:21)meridius Wrote: So,when do you think your going to start the new views I designed ?

After the bottom menu bar I will start with your new music view. I hope this weekend I can finish the bottom menu bar.
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8