• 57(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-06-29, 19:40)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-06-29, 19:32)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks

Exactly! No of course you should definitely put effort to the music view as you already mentioned it! Your priority is definitely correct.

For the new theme (starting with the music view) I will create a seperate settings screen.
Next to changing colours, hiding the volume slider I will also add this option if possible.
And I say possible because meridius designs are full screen. You only have a bottom menu bar. When disabling this....well, you then have a challenge...Big Grin

Cool! Well I have said it before, this app will indeed be rated as top #1 app for kodi/xbmc when all this is implemented :O)
Besides the new theme, I still have some nice features on my list to add!
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-06-30, 17:32)rschiks Wrote: Besides the new theme, I still have some nice features on my list to add!

It would be good if you could then release more often so that we can help you testing and find bugs instead of waiting for bigger releases. But it depends also if it will take more time from you,,
It's not really the extra time. I have no idea if people are waiting for an update every two weeks or so.
I would be! Smile
Ok, after version 1.6 I can try to do that.
Can u get this for android phone thanks...
(2015-07-01, 21:37)Eropayne Wrote: Can u get this for android phone thanks...

Sorry, for now it will be iPad only.
just to let you all know I am still here, lol
@meridius

great Wink
Have you started to design same theme for movies? Smile I have only seen music view so far from your side. I know that in latest version 1.5 rschiks added gridview for movies which is great but since you are working on a fullscreen theme it would be good to see a "snapshot" Smile
I can say that I have finished the custom bottom menu bar and that I have started on the music view.
First I am creating the code to retrieve all data, so right now I have just got an empty view.

@meridius
I did found out that the artist image is square (just like the album cover), so the screen shot below I have to modify (image top left corner).

You can check for yourself at https://fanart.tv/artist/bfcc6d75-a6a5-4...1818/cher/

(2015-07-03, 18:49)Goliath2000 Wrote: @meridius

great Wink
Have you started to design same theme for movies? Smile I have only seen music view so far from your side. I know that in latest version 1.5 rschiks added gridview for movies which is great but since you are working on a fullscreen theme it would be good to see a "snapshot" Smile

An early design...post #327

@rschiks
oh! Very beautiful! Just for my understanding will the info section on the top appear only when you click on the movie or is this view fixed?
btw, are you also going to add the same way as for musicview where the album is in a CD case jewel but in this case in a bluray case? I know that you don't like it Smile but perhaps an view option to switch between? Smile
(2015-07-03, 19:17)rschiks Wrote: I can say that I have finished the custom bottom menu bar and that I have started on the music view.
First I am creating the code to retrieve all data, so right now I have just got an empty view.

@meridius
I did found out that the artist image is square (just like the album cover), so the screen shot below I have to modify (image top left corner).

You can check for yourself at https://fanart.tv/artist/bfcc6d75-a6a5-4...1818/cher/

Hi mate

No problem I will sort something for the top left poster size to accommodate the square images when you start on my theme
(2015-07-03, 18:49)Goliath2000 Wrote: @meridius

great Wink

I have but imagine the music view but with posters for the movies.
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8