• 59(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-07-04, 08:51)rschiks Wrote: Unfortunately the closing setting is a setting that is put on the app itself, like the icon and name under the icon for example. I can't control it during runtime.
Ok, thanks. The other apps give the option to 'disable sleep' with a warning that disabling can affect battery performance. Not sure what it does now. :-). Unless it stops the app being able to refresh in the background and is now a legacy option due to the settings in iOS for disabling "background refresh" per app. As you can see, I have no idea about the undelying processes etc. :-)
(2015-07-04, 11:55)DrJogalog Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 08:51)rschiks Wrote: Unfortunately the closing setting is a setting that is put on the app itself, like the icon and name under the icon for example. I can't control it during runtime.
Ok, thanks. The other apps give the option to 'disable sleep' with a warning that disabling can affect battery performance. Not sure what it does now. :-). Unless it stops the app being able to refresh in the background and is now a legacy option due to the settings in iOS for disabling "background refresh" per app. As you can see, I have no idea about the undelying processes etc. :-)

The disable sleep mode is used for example in fitness apps, so that when the iPhone falls into sleep the accelerometer and sound etc still continue working.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Here are the first screen shots. The first one will be the default music artists view. The second after meridius design.
Both still work in progress. For the theme I have used the header and the bottom menu bar from earlier screen shots from meridius since I don't have the buttons. For now I have made the artist image (top left corner) square with the height of the background.

Hi mate.

Did not realise you started using the new theme design. Looks good.

So the square artist pictures are bigger than the box and cuts the sides off ? As this is the only way you could keep it the right size and centred it. ? If so that's a good idea as it keeps the info box the right size.

I can get you the buttons if you need them or are you not ready for them. I also need to give you the box contents layout for the dates and buttons and other items.

Did the location and sizes I have you work out for the placements.

Just been to see terminator genesis so have not looked at it today.
(2015-07-04, 18:02)meridius Wrote: Hi mate.

Did not realise you started using the new theme design. Looks good.

So the square artist pictures are bigger than the box and cuts the sides off ? As this is the only way you could keep it the right size and centred it. ? If so that's a good idea as it keeps the info box the right size.

I can get you the buttons if you need them or are you not ready for them. I also need to give you the box contents layout for the dates and buttons and other items.

Did the location and sizes I have you work out for the placements.

Just been to see terminator genesis so have not looked at it today.

I have started the other way around. I took the background size from the remote control view. Created the info box with that height and placed the background. With the height from the background image I have created the square for the artist image. The images from fanart.tv have a higher resolution, so I scaled them down.
I have not used your locations and sizes yet. My first priority is to get everything (data from kodi) in the designated screens. This is the most work. Afterwards I can always make adjustments to locations and sizes.

The bottom menu bar is finished, it can now be used for new theme, which was a requirement. I just need to replace the current buttons with the new ones. I have no idea if you want to use other buttons like http, spaces and kodi commands in the theme.
ah right I wanted to keep that size the same so took some advice from Goliath2000 and accommodated for a square image and moved the star rating and year and this will only be for the music view

so the info bar is still the same size what you think ?

It's not final but had a quick play.

(2015-07-04, 20:02)meridius Wrote: ah right I wanted to keep that size the same so took some advice from Goliath2000 and accommodated for a square image and moved the star rating and year and this will only be for the music view

@meridius it looks good, but I'm afraid that if the stars are under the artist picture, it could make some confusion, because its not the artist itself that is rated with 4 star, its the album.
The way you had it for the year was very beautiful. Please don't change that. I like it a lot when it was vertically. Maybe the stars could be moved above the 47 min and for the artist pic don't have anything at all under it?
I want an android version!
(2015-07-04, 21:04)nancychili Wrote: I want an android version!

Sorry, for now it will be iPad only.
(2015-07-04, 20:48)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-07-04, 20:02)meridius Wrote: ah right I wanted to keep that size the same so took some advice from Goliath2000 and accommodated for a square image and moved the star rating and year and this will only be for the music view

@meridius it looks good, but I'm afraid that if the stars are under the artist picture, it could make some confusion, because its not the artist itself that is rated with 4 star, its the album.
The way you had it for the year was very beautiful. Please don't change that. I like it a lot when it was vertically. Maybe the stars could be moved above the 47 min and for the artist pic don't have anything at all under it?

ok no problem I have changed it but wanted to know what info can be read from xbmc/kodi for music to maybe fill the top left box above the square image with some more info

heres the look I am nearly liking

@meridius

Album details:
"title",
"description",
"artist",
"genre",
"theme",
"mood",
"style",
"type",
"albumlabel",
"rating",
"year",
"musicbrainzalbumid",
"musicbrainzalbumartistid",
"fanart",
"thumbnail",
"playcount",
"genreid",
"artistid",
"displayartist"
"mood",
"style",

Is actually something very useful, I think the idea comes from either spotify or apple music where you can sort music by having for example "dinner music" or "party" etc.
its not the same as for genre.
What is

Type is that a indication of what file type the album is eg flac or MP3

Playcount is that how many times you played the album.

What is style.

Cheers Richard
(2015-07-04, 21:28)meridius Wrote: What is

Type is that a indication of what file type the album is eg flac or MP3

Playcount is that how many times you played the album.

What is style.

Cheers Richard

Just checked the details for

Within Temptation - Mother Earth:
- Genre -> World
- Moods -> Dreamy
- Styles -> Metal

Madonna - Ray of Light:
- Genre -> Dance
- Moods -> Happy
- Styles ->Rock/Pop
Seems overkill I think the ones we have are sufficient

What about type and Playcount

Is type the format of the album and if it is foes this mean we would need a icon for every file type and is Playcount for albums or songs.
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8