• 69(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-07-10, 19:14)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-07-10, 16:50)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks is there anyway to force fullscreen everytime when music is played? I know I can do it manually in remote control with the button below OSD, but is there anyway you can choose to have it per default to be in fullscreen?

I have to look into this. The fullscreen button is a toggle. I have to find out if the screen is already in fullscreen, otherwise it will do the opposite.

Oh I see! Thanks. If it's possible then it would be a nice feature
I have done the year option in the same style as genres and artists.
Again I have added some more information like album duration and add to queue buttons (for album and songs).
In the library management option it's now possible to edit the description of the album.

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-07-10, 23:39)rschiks Wrote: I have done the year option in the same style as genres and artists.
Again I have added some more information like album duration and add to queue buttons (for album and songs).
In the library management option it's now possible to edit the description of the album.

Wow! You are doing great! You are almost done with all the features.
what is next step now? Smile
Still need to do the search bar (not that much work), the options menu and some minor things.
(2015-07-10, 23:59)rschiks Wrote: Still need to do the search bar (not that much work), the options menu and some minor things.

Cool! Smile Don't forget the label records as well Wink I have been working hard by adding that info to my mp3's
The label record is already in, however the album in the 3rd screen shot has no label record :-(
it is? nice!! Well i'm still working on it to add that info to all my mp3's, I guess it will take sometime for me to get finished! there is actually scraper for this but i'm not able to getting it to work, so I'm doing it manually.
btw you might already been working on it, just want to remind you that repeat / shuffle button are missing. It seems that you have added (almost) everything that is in meridius design.
Richard, looking better and better, cannot wait to try the next version!

Thanks for the best Kodi remote app bar none Smile

Regards,

Bart
(2015-07-11, 00:13)Goliath2000 Wrote: btw you might already been working on it, just want to remind you that repeat / shuffle button are missing. It seems that you have added (almost) everything that is in meridius design.

Still doubting if the shuffle and repeat button should not be in the playlists menu option. Just like the party mode.
Because it shuffles and repeats the item(s) for the current player. It has nothing to do with an album or mp3 specific. When you already have 10 mp3's in your playlist and you click repeat, it repeats the current played mp3.
(2015-07-11, 00:14)bsoriano Wrote: Richard, looking better and better, cannot wait to try the next version!

Thanks for the best Kodi remote app bar none Smile

Regards,

Bart

Won't take long anymore :-)
(2015-07-11, 00:27)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-07-11, 00:13)Goliath2000 Wrote: btw you might already been working on it, just want to remind you that repeat / shuffle button are missing. It seems that you have added (almost) everything that is in meridius design.

Still doubting if the shuffle and repeat button should not be in the playlists menu option. Just like the party mode.
Because it shuffles and repeats the item(s) for the current player. It has nothing to do with an album or mp3 specific. When you already have 10 mp3's in your playlist and you click repeat, it repeats the current played mp3.

Alright then! You decide what you want to have. If its easy to access these functions than it doesn't matter. The importance is that these functions must be somewhere available. Did you see my Post: #1001 where I wonder if this is possible and if this is something that you would like to consider to have? Since it gives a very clean look over all. It appears when you need does options otherwise its "hided". One disadvantage is that you must click 2 times to play a song.

by the way I saw that in Aeon mq 6 skin they have added this:
Added: Option "go to full screen" when play a song. Available in Settings/Skin Settings/General.
If you look at the 3rd screen shot from post #1022 you see that next to the song title there are two buttons. One to add it immediately to the current queue and one to play it directly. No need for a menu anymore. It's a lot faster. Personally I think when you want to listen to songs you want to add a bunch very very fast. A menu slows everything down.
However, for adding movies/episodes to the queue I don't think this matters.
Hi all

Richard its looking great you have been working hard

I have been busy this week and just read some of the posts today, I have been looking in my movies and was wanting to let you know my cd are named

diacart.png
movename-discart.png

just to let you know how artworkdownloader saves them as that file names so I am not to sure how the music art is saved for the cd

@Richard I am doing the power buttons now and nearly done, I have redone them all as there the same shape and size as the other buttons. should be with you soon

Q1 do I need to do the small versions or can you use software to scale them down smaller for the large round buttons in the middle that are not selected ?
Q2 I have put the words under the smaller buttons is that ok ?

all done just waiting on the word an ill email them to you
@meridius, take your time. Still need to do other stuff :-)
Q1: no need for smaller version. I can scale it. No problem.

Q2: there already words under the small buttons, hibernate, suspend and reboot, so that will be the same then.

The discart is definitely something for the new theme, but maybe it's better to have the ability to select it from within the app. No need for files in folders then. I need to implement an interface to fanart.tv.
I can also use it for the music and when I have the interface it would also be possible to have other fanart for music, like backgrounds, album covers, artists photos.
But this is maybe something for later :-)
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8