• 70(current)
Kyra for Kodi
@rschiks, I understand thanks for explaining Smile
Today I needed a break from the whole music part. Sometimes it's better to put your mind on something else and when you're done, you have a lot of energy again to finish the previous subject.
Since I needed to make a theme settings screen anyway (for meridius' design), I thought why not already make it, but just with one setting for the default theme right now. You can modify the overall transparency in the app. I took a background which would show this perfectly.

Default (60%):

80%:

40%:

Back to music again.....
Default 60%:

80%:

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Wink 
@rschiks good strategy! Smile But I must say that you have done a lot in a very short time!

btw, now I saw the label records! very nice! Smile

EDIT: Just one quick feedback, I wonder if its better to have the label records under Mother earth (2001) where you have more space and beside that I think it might fit better to have it together with the album nfo where they complement each other.

EDIT2: Ohh never mind! Is Mother earth album name or artist name Smile confused!
@Richard that's an excellent idea for the transparency as that means people can adjust what they want, would it be possible to do a blur slider to ?

thanks
(2015-07-11, 16:51)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks good strategy! Smile But I must say that you have done a lot in a very short time!

btw, now I saw the label records! very nice! Smile

EDIT: Just one quick feedback, I wonder if its better to have the label records under Mother earth (2001) where you have more space and beside that I think it might fit better to have it together with the album nfo where they complement each other.

EDIT2: Ohh never mind! Is Mother earth album name or artist name Smile confused!

Mother Earth is the album name. Within Temptation the name of the group.
(2015-07-11, 17:15)meridius Wrote: @Richard that's an excellent idea for the transparency as that means people can adjust what they want, would it be possible to do a blur slider to ?

thanks

The blur effect is not implemented for all views, so I need it to add it first. I was thinking only to do that for fullscreen views :-) because in my theme there's always a thin line cleared (top of the view, under the title) and around the top menu bar and the bottom menu bar there's also some free space (this is not part of the views. I put on the screen).
just sent you the power buttons in an email Richard
As usual the last 20% always takes 80% of the time. But the music option is now completely done.

I still need to do some other little things, but hopefully that's not a lot of work.
I am aiming to submit version 1.6 this upcoming weekend.
In one of meridius' emails meridius wrote about changing the function of the remote control seek buttons to change speed instead of seeking.
Personally I like them to seek big steps, so why not make it configurable. Everyone happy! Big Grin

@rschiks
Keep up the good work! Smile It's lovely that you put flexibility into your app!
(2015-07-13, 18:30)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks
Keep up the good work! Smile It's lovely that you put flexibility into your app!

As you can see in the last screen shot I was playing around with space between buttons in the bottom menu bar using the customize option. Forgot to remove it Confused
(2015-07-13, 18:42)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-07-13, 18:30)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks

As you can see in the last screen shot I was playing around with space between buttons in the bottom menu bar using the customize option. Forgot to remove it Confused

Well in the other hand you have given the flexibility to the user Smile
@rschiks do you think you will be able to add a minor feature, "playing local trailers" in 1.6 or maybe its quite complicated to do it?
Thanks for a great app.
(2015-07-13, 19:10)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks do you think you will be able to add a minor feature, "playing local trailers" in 1.6 or maybe its quite complicated to do it?
Thanks for a great app.

It's already there. Use the options button under the movie. Select watch trailers. Click the play button and select Play locally.

(2015-07-13, 19:18)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-07-13, 19:10)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks do you think you will be able to add a minor feature, "playing local trailers" in 1.6 or maybe its quite complicated to do it?
Thanks for a great app.

It's already there. Use the options button under the movie. Select watch trailers. Click the play button and select Play locally.

Oh Sorry what I meant with local play was if it could take the local file from the movie folder instead of youtube. but still play it local in the app. Sorry
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8