• 83(current)
Kyra for Kodi
Little things for version 1.6.1 Smile may be:

-Ability When launching a film by pressing "PLAY" to go directly on the remote. An option in the general parameters would be great Smile

-When We search a movie via the module "search in kodi", would that when you click on the movie poster that one is access to the film page with the actors, description .. .

-When You are on the remote control (touch mode), at the top right of the poster displays, if would be nice to build on the poster and it displays the page of the movie (as actors, description ...)

-To Finish, on the page of the remote control (touch view) at the volume level, if you press the speaker on the left, it mutes the sound completely and if you press the right speaker the sound is 100%

Thank you again for your work Smile
(2015-07-28, 11:17)madmartigan57 Wrote: Little things for version 1.6.1 Smile may be:

-Ability When launching a film by pressing "PLAY" to go directly on the remote. An option in the general parameters would be great Smile

-When We search a movie via the module "search in kodi", would that when you click on the movie poster that one is access to the film page with the actors, description .. .

-When You are on the remote control (touch mode), at the top right of the poster displays, if would be nice to build on the poster and it displays the page of the movie (as actors, description ...)

-To Finish, on the page of the remote control (touch view) at the volume level, if you press the speaker on the left, it mutes the sound completely and if you press the right speaker the sound is 100%

Thank you again for your work Smile

I will put it on the list. In my vacation I am going to prioritize the entire list (also taking in account how much work it is).
Version 1.6.1 will have some minor tweaks and fixes. I can still do that before my vacation.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Ok thank you so for the next version 1.7 may be Smile
Does anyone know a good website where we can put the to-do list on and people can vote for which feature should be developed first?
(2015-07-28, 17:17)rschiks Wrote: Does anyone know a good website where we can put the to-do list on and people can vote for which feature should be developed first?

Richard,

One that I have seen and like is trello.com. You can create a "board" there that people can see and vote on. The Emby team (former Media Browser) use it and people vote for new features, etc.

Regards,

Bart
@rschiks I found this today in the music view. If you for instance have scrolled down in the song list in a album and you decide to go into another album it seems that it remembers the position and the new album jumps also down to the end of the song list.
Remember the last position in album is very good feature when you want to jump around in the app and go back to the album that you were on, but it should not do the same thing I guess if its a different album that you never have visit.
(2015-07-28, 17:17)rschiks Wrote: Does anyone know a good website where we can put the to-do list on and people can vote for which feature should be developed first?

Yes good idea Smile
Submit also for those who absolutely want a function to be able to send money to the developer?

For example: we proposed a change to do and you rschik, you put the price near and those who want to pay. Good idea right?
(2015-07-28, 16:23)madmartigan57 Wrote: Ok thank you so for the next version 1.7 may be Smile

Richard is going to start on the new theme I have been designing for v 1.7 well the remote view first.
(2015-07-28, 17:38)bsoriano Wrote:

Richard,

One that I have seen and like is trello.com. You can create a "board" there that people can see and vote on. The Emby team (former Media Browser) use it and people vote for new features, etc.

Regards,

Bart

Thanks a lot, I will check it out.
(2015-07-28, 17:46)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks I found this today in the music view. If you for instance have scrolled down in the song list in a album and you decide to go into another album it seems that it remembers the position and the new album jumps also down to the end of the song list.
Remember the last position in album is very good feature when you want to jump around in the app and go back to the album that you were on, but it should not do the same thing I guess if its a different album that you never have visit.

An easy fix. No problem.
(2015-07-28, 17:52)madmartigan57 Wrote: Submit also for those who absolutely want a function to be able to send money to the developer?

For example: we proposed a change to do and you rschik, you put the price near and those who want to pay. Good idea right?

I am just curious: what features, that are so wanted, are missing now and you are willing to pay for?
(2015-07-28, 16:23)madmartigan57 Wrote: Ok thank you so for the next version 1.7 may be Smile

Some are doable. meridius already e-mailed me new buttons for the volume.
(2015-07-28, 21:42)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-07-28, 17:52)madmartigan57 Wrote: Submit also for those who absolutely want a function to be able to send money to the developer?

I am just curious: what features, that are so wanted, are missing now and you are willing to pay for?

Yes, for my part, I am ready to pay for the features they are missing. In addition it adds value to your work. what do you think?
(2015-07-29, 08:59)madmartigan57 Wrote:
(2015-07-28, 21:42)rschiks Wrote:

Yes, for my part, I am ready to pay for the features they are missing. In addition it adds value to your work. what do you think?

I am not all against this method, but it has some negative sides. For small things I am ok with it. And yes, other people could profit from it.
The whole downside of this methode is that a lot of people may think you only get things done when you throw money at it, especially when the list is public. You can better do it anonymously and contact the developer in private :-)

I think a voting system is a great idea. The link bsoriano gave me I am already exploring (trello.com). I have created a board and have enabled voting. Need some more time to test it.
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8