• 85(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-08-01, 18:37)rschiks Wrote: I have submitted version 1.6.1:
- New live TV & EPG screen
- Lot's of tweaks and small bug fixes

lovely!
@all,

I have created a trello board where you can see my to do list and new features coming.
This board also has a voting system (you need to register). If you want certain features/improvements then please vote!

I think I have added most items to the board. I could have missed one, or should change something, please leave a message.

Here's the link to the board: link
It's also added to my signature.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
rschiks very good. I like it a lot!

Some other feature request from my wishlist:

- Picture / wallpaper support
- Musicvideo support. This can also be connected to the music view. i.e if a song also have a musicvideo you can jump to that video from music view..

EDIT: oh I found the Picture support already in your list Smile
- for music, rate music from same view where the rating is visualized?

- force fullscreen when a track is played!
(2015-08-02, 12:48)Goliath2000 Wrote: rschiks very good. I like it a lot!

- Musicvideo support. This can also be connected to the music view. i.e if a song also have a musicvideo you can jump to that video from music view..

How do you have that whole music video thing implemented? A file in the folder with your mp3's?
(2015-08-02, 13:26)rschiks Wrote:

How do you have that whole music video thing implemented? A file in the folder with your mp3's?

I think somehow Kodi is taking care of it.
I have my musicvideo in a separated folder called musicvideo, but somehow kodi was able to recognize if a song with same name was played, it gives you the option to jump into that musicvideo. I know that it worked in xbmc, I have'nt tried this now for a while.
(2015-08-02, 12:29)rschiks Wrote: @all,

I have created a trello board where you can see my to do list and new features coming.
This board also has a voting system (you need to register). If you want certain features/improvements then please vote!

I think I have added most items to the board. I could have missed one, or should change something, please leave a message.

Here's the link to the board: link
It's also added to my signature.

queue button for smart playlists ! Tongue
(2015-08-02, 13:30)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-08-02, 13:26)rschiks Wrote:

I think somehow Kodi is taking care of it.
I have my musicvideo in a separated folder called musicvideo, but somehow kodi was able to recognize if a song with same name was played, it gives you the option to jump into that musicvideo. I know that it worked in xbmc, I have'nt tried this now for a while.

It would be a nice feature you could assign yourself a youtube video to each song/album. I can reuse the current search youtube option in the app.
You can play the youtube movie on Kodi or locally on your device.

What do you think?
(2015-08-02, 13:34)Njaynl Wrote: queue button for smart playlists ! Tongue

It's already on the list.
that would be awesome, since you usually don't have all musicvideoes to each songs Smile youtube is a larger collection =)
(2015-08-02, 13:37)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-08-02, 13:34)Njaynl Wrote: queue button for smart playlists ! Tongue

It's already on the list.

Right thanks Smile
(2015-08-02, 13:38)Goliath2000 Wrote: that would be awesome, since you usually don't have all musicvideoes to each songs Smile youtube is a larger collection =)

Still need to work it out a little, but I will add it to the list. I think it's a great addition to the music option.
yepp, I have now tried it with kodi 15.0, If I add a musicvideo into kodi with same name as the music title it will give me the option to jump into that video from the music view
@Goliath2000...updated the to do site
(2015-08-02, 13:47)rschiks Wrote: @Goliath2000...updated the to do site

cool! you could always search and see if there is local file available to play it otherwise search on youtube. Since if you have a local file it is usually in a better quality than what it will find on youtube
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8