• 92(current)
Kyra for Kodi
I have added the setting "Only rotate CDart when album is being played"

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-08-14, 16:22)rschiks Wrote: I have added the setting "Only rotate CDart when album is being played"

Woow you are awesome Smile There is nothing left to add anymore Sad we don't have any more ideas....
@rschiks there is actually one thing that I have been thinking of, with the current track list. Right now you have a play button quite far away from the title. Wouldn't it be better to play the song/track by just clicking on the title? Just to optimize it a little bit... the play button could be used for play the entire album from that position perhaps?
This is only ideas, think about it and see what you feel is good for the user...
(2015-08-14, 16:30)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks there is actually one thing that I have been thinking of, with the current track list. Right now you have a play button quite far away from the title. Wouldn't it be better to play the song/track by just clicking on the title? Just to optimize it a little bit... the play button could be used for play the entire album from that position perhaps?
This is only ideas, think about it and see what you feel is good for the user...

I could add that option too, so you would have both.
When no CDArt is available you could use default CDart. You can enable this in the general settings.

(2015-08-14, 16:40)rschiks Wrote: When no CDArt is available you could use default CDart. You can enable this in the general settings.

how can you be so fast with the implementation of all these features... Smile this is wonderful!
(2015-08-14, 16:38)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-08-14, 16:30)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks there is actually one thing that I have been thinking of, with the current track list. Right now you have a play button quite far away from the title. Wouldn't it be better to play the song/track by just clicking on the title? Just to optimize it a little bit... the play button could be used for play the entire album from that position perhaps?

Done.
(2015-08-14, 16:43)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-08-14, 16:38)rschiks Wrote:

Done.

Have you cloned your self? Smile LOL or do you have a lot of energy drink in front of you....

btw now that you have implemented all these things, I had another in my wishlist! Don't know if you like it or want to add it. Usually or at least for me when I play a song I like to have it in fullscreen but with kodi you need to click on fullscreen or wait a quite long time before it goes to fullscreen. Everytime i jump between different tracks I have to do this manually Sad
(2015-08-14, 16:43)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-08-14, 16:40)rschiks Wrote: When no CDArt is available you could use default CDart. You can enable this in the general settings.

how can you be so fast with the implementation of all these features... Smile this is wonderful!

Because I have not given Richard anything else to do. Lol just joking
(2015-08-14, 16:49)meridius Wrote:

hehe, How about you meridius have you had time to create all the flags? Smile and the movie set thing that you were planing to show as well?
(2015-08-14, 16:48)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-08-14, 16:43)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-08-14, 16:38)rschiks Wrote: I could add that option too, so you would have both.

Done.

Have you cloned your self? Smile LOL or do you have a lot of energy drink in front of you....

btw now that you have implemented all these things, I had another in my wishlist! Don't know if you like it or want to add it. Usually or at least for me when I play a song I like to have it in fullscreen but with kodi you need to click on fullscreen or wait a quite long time before it goes to fullscreen. Everytime i jump between different tracks I have to do this manually Sad

I could add a switch that when a song is played (or album) I send a command to Kodi, but like I have said earlier...it's a toggle. So if already fullscreen it will do the opposite.
If have just tested the problem you are having....it's really annoying!

Well, that's true.....(for now) :-)
Just wanted to do some other stuff before starting on the remote again......those were 2 frustrating weeks!! Wink
(2015-08-14, 16:55)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-08-14, 16:43)Goliath2000 Wrote: how can you be so fast with the implementation of all these features... Smile this is wonderful!

hehe, How about you meridius have you had time to create all the flags? Smile and the movie set thing that you were planing to show as well?

No no no....first the remote control view! Big Grin
(2015-08-14, 16:58)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-08-14, 16:48)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-08-14, 16:43)rschiks Wrote: Done.

I could add a switch that when a song is played (or album) I send a command to Kodi, but like I have said earlier...it's a toggle. So if already fullscreen it will do the opposite.
If have just tested the problem you are having....it's really annoying!
oh I see, if its toggle then it might be problem in some cases... so there is no way around it? Sad
Yep that touch remote was a pain to get right but you did it, it's far better than xbmc commander controls now.
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8