• 106(current)
Kyra for Kodi
meridius and rschiks, you guys are not considering to add bluray/dvd/cd case to this beautiful app? Since this is more than just remote now! Smile its a art design by it self
not in the remote view but the other views are not been looked at yet as theres more work to be done in the remote view that's first as all other views will be based form the remote view
(2015-09-05, 14:01)Goliath2000 Wrote: meridius and rschiks, you guys are not considering to add bluray/dvd/cd case to this beautiful app? Since this is more than just remote now! Smile its a art design by it self

I think you should then have a view with only covers (grid view). The new view has in the info bar a cover and a background displayed and under the info bar will be a grid view with covers. To have only blu-ray cases in the grid view and not in the info bar would look strange to me. A case makes it more 3D while the rest is flat.
But hey, a setting to switch it on/off is always an option.

But as meridius said, let's first finish the remote views. Still some work to do for this.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
@rschiks thanks Richard! The work that you have done so far is still very impressive and well done! Keep up the good work guys!
OK great Thank you Smile

(2015-09-04, 19:03)rschiks Wrote: @madmartigan57: I have added two settings. One to display the buttons in the info bar and one to display the volume bar when the info bar is up:

ok the final design

here are some pics and Richard is still programming it in but you get the idea

Remote Gestures view

Remote Gestures menu view

button style

button style menu view

and theme selection

have not got a name for the theme yet, hope its ok
I have enabled the gestures. The new speed scroll pad takes some space, so you have the option to retract the info bar. Since the gestures are active in the midview section only and the rest of the screen has buttons that I don't want to interfere with, you will get something like this:

I have added the code to retrieve the flags:

too much beauty! I love you both Smile
Richard it is frustrating that I can not come up with anything more that can be good to have. One thing I have had in my mind is actually weather info but I can't see that there is space for that...
Again some progress for one of the new remote control views:

I have added the episode and song information:

Looking great, thanks Richard!

Regards,

Bart
(2015-09-06, 18:07)Goliath2000 Wrote: too much beauty! I love you both Smile
Richard it is frustrating that I can not come up with anything more that can be good to have. One thing I have had in my mind is actually weather info but I can't see that there is space for that...

Well, I have still ideas...
Today I have almost finished one remote view. Did some testing to see if I missed someting and everything looks ok so far.
Of course I still need to work on meridius' design.

There's still one thing I am going to add to the remote control view and I think you all are going to like it. Something that I missed in all the remote views and, next to the new gestures and touches introduced, it will give the finishing touch.
The foundation is already coded. I am not going to tell what, upcoming weekend I hope to show some screen shots.
wooow Richard! iPad Pro is coming!!!!!! BIGGER screen!!!

EDIT: Meridius now you have 5.6 Million pixel to work with Smile
(2015-09-09, 19:21)Goliath2000 Wrote: wooow Richard! iPad Pro is coming!!!!!! BIGGER screen!!!

Definitely something to look into! Big Grin
(2015-09-09, 21:43)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-09-09, 19:21)Goliath2000 Wrote: wooow Richard! iPad Pro is coming!!!!!! BIGGER screen!!!

Definitely something to look into! Big Grin

And I will definitely buy this new iPad pro!
  • 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8