• 107(current)
Kyra for Kodi
I am also looking forward to it!
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Depending on the price it will be mine the 128gb pro mmmmm
Since upgrading to an ipad air 2 from and ipad 2 Kodi CC runs much smoother without any crashes... i guess the good ol'2 was not strong enough anymore Smile
(2015-09-11, 13:40)Njaynl Wrote: Since upgrading to an ipad air 2 from and ipad 2 Kodi CC runs much smoother without any crashes... i guess the good ol'2 was not strong enough anymore Smile

A lot of generations skipped then! :-)
As promised some new screen shots. It's still a work in progress but I think you will get the idea.
I have added a info button next to the movie title in the new remote control view:

When pressed you will get the following screen with lots of additional information:

As requested you can enlarge the images by pressing the Display poster, Display background and Display CD art buttons:

When pressing the Cast button you will see of course an overview of the cast for that movie:

Of course you can also see the image in full screen by clicking Display poster:

You will get an overview of all the movies the actor plays in when clicking on the Movies button:

@Richard! I must say that you are really goood! You have done a tremendous work!
The extended info is something that I want to make available at different places in the app and extend it even more with other information. For now I keep it to the remote control view, otherwise the next version will never be finished :-)
But this is something I definitely missed. When watching a movie I often asked myself "who's that?!?". Normally I had to search for it (or find the movie in the library) and now it's available right under a button! :-)
(2015-09-11, 20:24)rschiks Wrote: The extended info is something that I want to make available at different places in the app and extend it even more with other information. For now I keep it to the remote control view, otherwise the next version will never be finished :-)
But this is something I definitely missed. When watching a movie I often asked myself "who's that?!?". Normally I had to search for it (or find the movie in the library) and now it's available right under a button! :-)

I totally agree with you! Glad that you share same thoughts like me. I can't wait for this!
btw, have meridius have had any influence to this extended info so that it melts in to his design?
(2015-09-11, 20:38)Goliath2000 Wrote: I totally agree with you! Glad that you share same thoughts like me. I can't wait for this!
btw, have meridius have had any influence to this extended info so that it melts in to his design?

No, but I made it an independent item so it can be used anywhere. It's now presented on top of the current screen. Of course the information, location, colours, etc can be changed.
This is just fantastic, thanks Richard!

Regards,

Bart
Great to hear that I'm on the right track!
Richard when the new iPad Pro arrives will it be easy for you to support the fullscreen? i.e will you have enough resolution to display on a larger screen without any degradation in picture quality?
(2015-09-12, 11:25)Goliath2000 Wrote: Richard when the new iPad Pro arrives will it be easy for you to support the fullscreen? i.e will you have enough resolution to display on a larger screen without any degradation in picture quality?

For the images used in the app I am not afraid. For fan art I often see that 4k images are available to select. What I am afraid of: is the current layout going to be a mess?
I need to check every screen. But hey, there's still some time...
Hi all

just got back from hospital and just checked on here and wanted to ask how are we standing on the new theme as it looks like it been placed on the back burner .

by the way Richard nice work on the info will have to sort and design a layout for the new theme
(2015-09-12, 13:32)meridius Wrote: Hi all

just got back from hospital and just checked on here and wanted to ask how are we standing on the new theme as it looks like it been placed on the back burner .

by the way Richard nice work on the info will have to sort and design a layout for the new theme

Hope everything is ok!

Sometimes I wish I could clone myself to work on multiple things at the same time! Big Grin but sadly not the case!
A few months I thought to make small releases, but this one is going to be big again. Two new remote control views really take some time :-(
And maybe I have to make some consessions regarding the new remote control theme. Not the theme itself, but the options, subtitles and audio tracks menu. I can point it to the current ones, which are presented on top of the current screen. I have added the flags to it as you have seen in the previous screen shots. This would definitely save a lot of time. In an upcoming update I can add it again.
I spent as much time on it as possible.
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8