• 110(current)
Kyra for Kodi
do you mean you want to make it look like this ?

if the description is to long it could auto scroll or just cut off. the thing is it should not be that long whats the longest it could be its just an audio track
Yes
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
ok ill go for that, still looks clean
Here's an updated version of the select audio stream screen:
The first line contains the tracks title, the second the details.

Richard looks good

is the info the audio title and the audio type ? because there looks like there is two bits of info

so if the audio track has a title it is displayed like this

Title = DTS-HD MA core 15336K Audio type= DTS 5.1
which is displayed like this DTS-HD MA core 15336K - DTS 5.1

but if the audio has no title it displays just the audio type it is displayed like this

DTS 5.1

is that right ?
(2015-09-13, 11:12)meridius Wrote: Richard looks good

is the info the audio title and the audio type ? because there looks like there is two bits of info

so if the audio track has a title it is displayed like this

Title = DTS-HD MA core 15336K Audio type= DTS 5.1
which is displayed like this DTS-HD MA core 15336K - DTS 5.1

but if the audio has no title it displays just the audio type it is displayed like this

DTS 5.1

is that right ?

No, this is copied from what Kodi returns (and what is set as the track title in the MKV). Can't do much about it:

audiostreams = (
{
bitrate = 1484647;
channels = 6;
codec = dca;
index = 0;
language = eng;
name = "DTS-HD MA core 1536k - DTS 5.1";
},
{
bitrate = 192000;
channels = 2;
codec = ac3;
index = 1;
language = eng;
name = "DD2.0 192K Vorbis commentary - AC3 Stereo";
}
I have changed the movies/series screen a little bit when an actor is selected in the extended info:

And with this the extended info (for now) is done.
it looks like kodi is getting both title and audio type and placing it in the same place and calling it name

I bet if you removed the title from the audio track it would just display DTS 5.1 as your movie will have a title called DTS-HD MA core 1536k
so mine would say

DTS-HD MA 7.1 - DTS-HD MA 7.1

that's a pickle because its displaying the same info twice just in case the audio track has not got a title

its a shame there is no way to just display the title or the audio type
how is the subtitles done the same way ?

would it say

English subtitles - English

as I have the title and type
@meridius you should do the same in your theme! where the detail info on the second line is with a smaller text. don't use same text size for both line. (the first line contains the tracks title, the second the details.)
(2015-09-13, 11:38)meridius Wrote: it looks like kodi is getting both title and audio type and placing it in the same place and calling it name

I bet if you removed the title from the audio track it would just display DTS 5.1 as your movie will have a title called DTS-HD MA core 1536k
so mine would say

that's a pickle because its displaying the same info twice just in case the audio track has not got a title

No, Kodi is not doing that...it doesn't combine anything...it just reads the track title from the mkv and returns it.
In this case the mkv is the source for information.
(2015-09-13, 11:44)Goliath2000 Wrote: @meridius you should do the same in your theme! where the detail info on the second line is with a smaller text. don't use same text size for both line. (the first line contains the tracks title, the second the details.)

I have see 1636
(2015-09-13, 11:47)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-09-13, 11:38)meridius Wrote: it looks like kodi is getting both title and audio type and placing it in the same place and calling it name

so mine would say

No, Kodi is not doing that...it doesn't combine anything...it just reads the track title from the mkv and returns it.

getting abit mixed up here so in your title you have
DTS-HD MA core 1536k - DTS 5.1

in my title I have DTS-HD MA 7.1 so would it just display that
(2015-09-13, 11:58)meridius Wrote:
(2015-09-13, 11:44)Goliath2000 Wrote: @meridius you should do the same in your theme! where the detail info on the second line is with a smaller text. don't use same text size for both line. (the first line contains the tracks title, the second the details.)

I have see 1636

Oh you are right! sorry Smile

btw, I like the idea by visualizing the channels and have a icon for each format type, but I think it would be better to show that somewhere else? For language and subtitle selection I think having only plain text is better...
(2015-09-13, 12:01)meridius Wrote:
(2015-09-13, 11:47)rschiks Wrote:

so mine would say

getting abit mixed up here so in your title you have
DTS-HD MA core 1536k - DTS 5.1

in my title I have DTS-HD MA 7.1 so would it just display that

Because that's not what the track is called. I display whatever Kodi is returning me. From the detailed info you can see it's a DTS-HD track.
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8