• 111(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-09-13, 12:01)meridius Wrote:
(2015-09-13, 11:47)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-09-13, 11:38)meridius Wrote: it looks like kodi is getting both title and audio type and placing it in the same place and calling it name

I bet if you removed the title from the audio track it would just display DTS 5.1 as your movie will have a title called DTS-HD MA core 1536k
so mine would say

DTS-HD MA 7.1 - DTS-HD MA 7.1

that's a pickle because its displaying the same info twice just in case the audio track has not got a title

its a shame there is no way to just display the title or the audio type

No, Kodi is not doing that...it doesn't combine anything...it just reads the track title from the mkv and returns it.
In this case the mkv is the source for information.

getting abit mixed up here so in your title you have
DTS-HD MA core 1536k - DTS 5.1

in my title I have DTS-HD MA 7.1 so would it just display that

and for me.. I have removed all description/title from all my mkv files and I can see that in version 1.6 that it only shows DTS 5.1
do you want me to make the audio and subtitle box bigger ?

(2015-09-13, 12:04)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-09-13, 12:01)meridius Wrote:
(2015-09-13, 11:47)rschiks Wrote: No, Kodi is not doing that...it doesn't combine anything...it just reads the track title from the mkv and returns it.
In this case the mkv is the source for information.

getting abit mixed up here so in your title you have
DTS-HD MA core 1536k - DTS 5.1

in my title I have DTS-HD MA 7.1 so would it just display that

and for me.. I have removed all description/title from all my mkv files and I can see that in version 1.6 that it only shows DTS 5.1

I am going to check to see what I get later
(2015-09-13, 12:22)meridius Wrote: do you want me to make the audio and subtitle box bigger ?

Not needed...I draw them myself (because of the dynamic colour option)
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-09-13, 12:35)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-09-13, 12:22)meridius Wrote: do you want me to make the audio and subtitle box bigger ?

? so why did you need the images of the boxes I thought you needed them, I spilt them so you could use the dynamic colour . how can you replicate the box to match the one I designed.
(2015-09-13, 12:37)meridius Wrote:
(2015-09-13, 12:35)rschiks Wrote:

? so why did you need the images of the boxes I thought you needed them, I spilt them so you could use the dynamic colour . how can you replicate the box to match the one I designed.

For the location info and to see if I match the end result Big Grin
And I'm pretty good at coding....if I say so myself Angel
(2015-09-13, 12:45)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-09-13, 12:37)meridius Wrote:
(2015-09-13, 12:35)rschiks Wrote: Not needed...I draw them myself (because of the dynamic colour option)

For the location info and to see if I match the end result Big Grin
And I'm pretty good at coding....if I say so myself Angel

lol no problem mate I posted the image size post 1652 the bigger one
Smile glad that things get sorted out here = )

@meridius I like your last screen shot Smile
@rschiks indeed you are good at coding Smile
Ok, touch buttons are almost working:

And the user commands menu is added to this remote control view, which is finally finished now (this evening I will give a run again to see if everything is working as intended):

(2015-09-12, 11:25)Goliath2000 Wrote: Richard when the new iPad Pro arrives will it be easy for you to support the fullscreen? i.e will you have enough resolution to display on a larger screen without any degradation in picture quality?

Did a little bit research and as far as I see it will give (in landscape, the default now for Kodi CC) more space in width and height.
I find it interesting to have native support for it and that will mean all screens have to be modified.
So what to do with that extra space?
Going through some backdrops on themoviedb.org I find that some movies have higher res images than 1920x1080, so with supporting iPad Pro you could benefit of those high quality images. And with blu-ray 4k coming I think there will be eventually a lot more.

A Jurassic World 3158x1774 image:
(2015-09-14, 14:33)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-09-12, 11:25)Goliath2000 Wrote: Richard when the new iPad Pro arrives will it be easy for you to support the fullscreen? i.e will you have enough resolution to display on a larger screen without any degradation in picture quality?

Did a little bit research and as far as I see it will give (in landscape, the default now for Kodi CC) more space in width. The height won't change.
I find it interesting to have native support for it and that will mean all screens have to be modified.

More space = more poster too show Smile well I guess we will find out what more we can add Big Grin
(2015-09-14, 17:46)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-09-14, 14:33)rschiks Wrote:

Did a little bit research and as far as I see it will give (in landscape, the default now for Kodi CC) more space in width and height.

More space = more poster too show Smile well I guess we will find out what more we can add Big Grin

I was wrong (and the article I read earlier was wrong)....the keynote showed two iPad applications (in portrait mode) next to each other, while holding the iPad Pro in landscape.
So that would mean both width and height are increased.
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8