• 123(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-10-12, 19:55)Njaynl Wrote: maybe an idea to use meridius remote theme for the whole app as option ?
now its a little strange when switching from dash to remote if you use merdius theme on remote

That's why I also created the remote view in the "normal" theme.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-10-12, 20:10)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-10-12, 19:57)Goliath2000 Wrote: This one is serious, From the home screen I selected Jurassic world from the carousal view and after that my iPad was completely dead! I had to reboot my iPad. I will see if I can reproduce it again...

EDIT: Yepp seems to happened every time.

You mean from the dashboard?

Yes from the dashboard, sorry!
(2015-10-12, 20:15)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-10-12, 20:10)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-10-12, 19:57)Goliath2000 Wrote: This one is serious, From the home screen I selected Jurassic world from the carousal view and after that my iPad was completely dead! I had to reboot my iPad. I will see if I can reproduce it again...

EDIT: Yepp seems to happened every time.

You mean from the dashboard?

Yes from the dashboard, sorry!

Just tried it and works overhere. It's also code that I haven't changed.
I have seen that sometimes themoviedb.org (that's where I get the information from) return invalid data. And because of that the app crashes. Ok, crashing is never a good thing. Have you enabled crash reporting? I should then receive a crash report.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202100

PS: if your iPad is completely dead maybe something else is going on. If the app is not doing something right it just crashes. It should definitely not hang your iPad. This usually happens if sonething in iOS crashes.
how do I know if I have sent you a crash report? Because the app is freezed and I can't even close the app! I need to hard reboot the iPad.
My app didn't start for about 90 seconds but then it opened fine so it changed to before where it opened quick and took time to load data to now having to wait for data before opening a large database
I have 3300 movies and 505 series
I have offline cache enabled if that makes a difference
(2015-10-12, 20:29)Goliath2000 Wrote: how do I know if I have sent you a crash report? Because the app is freezed and I can't even close the app! I need to hard reboot the iPad.

If you have enabled it I can check if I received a report. It will take some time. I will check it.
(2015-10-12, 20:33)MrLondon Wrote: My app didn't start for about 90 seconds but then it opened fine so it changed to before where it opened quick and took time to load data to now having to wait for data before opening a large database

Maybe the cache file was gone and had to be recreated. I don't have an explanation for this. The only thing I have changed in this version is the music part and the remote control view. Nothing else changed.
I hope it's not related to iOS 9.

And do you mean with start for about 90 seconds, starting the app form the home screen? So just tapping on the icon?
(2015-10-12, 19:55)Njaynl Wrote: maybe an idea to use meridius remote theme for the whole app as option ?
now its a little strange when switching from dash to remote if you use merdius theme on remote

This reaction is what I already expected (no offence). A new theme requires all screens to be in the same style, not just one. This is also the reason why I made it a view like the others you can choose from and made a new remote control view in the style of the default theme.
You can image it will take months of work to make all screens in the new style.

Certain elements of the new theme I really like, like the info bar. This was introduced in the music view.
I can see this being used in other views, like movies and series.
no problem ! sorry if i came over a little harsh

love your app and the new name Big Grin
(2015-10-12, 21:49)Njaynl Wrote: no problem ! sorry if i came over a little harsh

love your app and the new name Big Grin

No worries!
Hi all
Very good work @rschiks
Smile

Little bugs for me :

When i use remote touch 2, the http command (url scheme for open another app) in bottom menu bar not work.

In remote control touch 2, for kodi command in bottom menu bar work but if i press the bottom go in menu.
Hi Richard.

The new theme remote view is excellent, shame it will not be developed and progressed into the other new view ideas that I had for you.. There's a few bugs in the new remote view but I don't know if your interested in that ?
(2015-10-12, 22:14)madmartigan57 Wrote: Hi all
Very good work @rschiks
Smile

Little bugs for me :

When i use remote touch 2, the http command (url scheme for open another app) in bottom menu bar not work.

In remote control touch 2, for kodi command in bottom menu bar work but if i press the bottom go in menu.

I will check it out. I can confirm that the kodi command closes the remote control view. Will fix this.
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8