• 126(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-10-14, 21:25)Njaynl Wrote: found a bug when using custom bottom menu bar in touch2 view it kills the remote screen when you say select the return circle or use custom menu item context menu

Yes, that's correct. It's already fixed (see post #1854).
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-10-14, 21:02)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 20:46)meridius Wrote: Also when playing TV shows it duplicates the episode number is this normal. ?eg

S07E06 - 06. Phantasms

Check out post #1852.

I guess in your example the 06. is in the episode name.

its a xbmc thing just tried a sample on kodi and it does not do that and its works

the other bug the title is not in the right place and is in the centre but if you play atv show or anything and close the app and reload it it corrects the title and places it in the right location..

the play buttons need a wider touch response as sometimes do not register. the button sizes are spot on but I have used other apps with buttons half the size and always work on touch there just seems to be a touch register problem sometimes maybe widen the touch area since there is some space at each side of the buttons and a littlie taller. just seems to be activated dead centre of the icon and not much to each side of the icons to activate them on touch
(2015-10-14, 23:27)meridius Wrote: the play buttons need a wider touch response as sometimes do not register. the button sizes are spot on but I have used other apps with buttons half the size and always work on touch there just seems to be a touch register problem sometimes maybe widen the touch area since there is some space at each side of the buttons and a littlie taller. just seems to be activated dead centre of the icon and not much to each side of the icons to activate them on touch

I would then suggest to make more room between the pause and play buttons. There are both separate buttons any way, so why not treat them like it. Just like the rest. If the other buttons are moved a little bit to the left and the others to the right it should all fit.
Creating an invisible button over the two buttons sounds terrible to me.
I thought the pause and play button did the same thing so why use 2 buttons for pause and play ? Why not have just a play button that plays and pauses.
(2015-10-15, 08:17)meridius Wrote: I thought the pause and play button did the same thing so why use 2 ? Why not have just a play button that plays and pauses.

I don't know....it was in your design! Huh

ok... I will remove the button. No problem.
What you could do is just have a one button

So when paused it shows the play button
When playing it shows a paused button.

And that will not mess with any spacing and keep it looking right.

That is how the play button works in the apple music app. Would that make the touch more responsive. ?

Thanks
(2015-10-15, 08:42)meridius Wrote: What you could do is just have a one button

So when paused it shows the play button
When playing it shows a paused button.

And that will not mess with any spacing and keep it looking right.

A it how the play button works in the apple music app. Would that make the touch more responsive. ?

Thanks

The button is response....that's not the problem. The problem is that there are two buttons next to each other, and like you said, you touch in the middle of both buttons...where there's actually no button, but just empty space. The image is the button.
Ok I think a single button would be better but with the image swapping from play to paused. Depending on the state
(2015-10-15, 08:56)meridius Wrote: Ok I think a single button would be better but with the image swapping from play to paused. Depending on the state

Yesterday evening I was playing with the pause play thing. I ended up with creating one button (pause and play glued together into one new button).

Since I noticed that most of the time the color of the new pause/play button in dynamic color mode was difficult to see I made it white all the time (it's the same in the gold color mode). Instead of coloring the button in the different states I now display a paused label under the time slider. It's then the same as the touch 2 remote.
Forgot to mention that the jump bar now works as it should be!
The ability to display the poster, background etc in the extended info of the series is now also working:

Awesome, thanks Richard!
(2015-10-16, 18:43)bsoriano Wrote: Awesome, thanks Richard!

Thanks!

A few more things to do and version 1.8 is done.
(2015-10-16, 11:43)rschiks Wrote: Forgot to mention that the jump bar now works as it should be!

excellent work Richard, its shaping up well.
Ok, I think I am done.

The updates for version 1.8:

- Option to select artist and album fan art added to music

Pro version:
- Extended info for series added to the remote control views Touch2 and Meridius. The extended info for series contains cast, episodes, progress and displaying fan art for that series. With the progress option you can see your progress for that series
- Lots of tweaks and fixes to the new remote control views Touch2 and Meridius
  • 126(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8