• 127(current)
Kyra for Kodi
sweeet
There are some issues uploading the new version right now. ah, well, will try it in a few hours again.

In the mean time I have started to work on version 1.9.
This version will be all about supporting large collections. Speed is the word here. I have created two new menu options for the Pro version. I will create a setting that you can replace the normal Movies and Series with the new ones.

And with this it starts:

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Sounds awesome thanks !!
Finally, after uploading a new build this one got processed I and was able to submit it!

Now we wait.

The average review time is around 7 days.
rschiks please don't forget to update the trello as well so that we can follow your work Smile
(2015-10-17, 17:08)Goliath2000 Wrote: rschiks please don't forget to update the trello as well so that we can follow your work Smile

I was thinking about closing it. It's not used at all.
(2015-10-17, 17:11)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-10-17, 17:08)Goliath2000 Wrote: rschiks please don't forget to update the trello as well so that we can follow your work Smile

oh ok Sad
(2015-10-17, 18:26)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-10-17, 17:11)rschiks Wrote:

oh ok Sad

I think I post a lot of updates of my progress in this forum anyway. The piece of paper I have on my desk is for the things to do :-)
Today I have been very busy with the new Movies XL option.

As I said before I wanted to design this option with speed in mind so very large libraries will benefit. I hope I have succeeded in this.
At start I get as less information as needed from Kodi (library id, title, imdb number, year, play count), process the data, sort it and display it.
When images are retrieved they are stored in memory, just like the data from Kodi. Closing Movies XL will keep the data from Kodi and images in memory, so no need to retrieve it again when selected again.

Some debug lines (from the simulator):

2015-10-18 15:52:07.972 kcc[1996:86025] Retrieving all movies
2015-10-18 15:52:08.151 kcc[1996:86025] Retrieved all movies (261), sorted, display them

The bold part represents the time.

I wanted the use the music and touch2/meridius remote layout, with a retractable info bar. When a movie is selected, additional info will be retrieved and displayed in the info bar. The info button will give a new screen with all the info.
And this is how it looks like (again, still a work in progress):

Hi Richard that looks fantastic and I am happy that you took some of designs i did and implemented them.

I hope this view can also be added to the new remote theme view I designed for your app.
Looking forward to this Richard! My 3,000+ movie collection and 8,000+ TV episodes collection will greatly benefit!

Regards,

Bart
(2015-10-18, 16:32)meridius Wrote: Hi Richard that looks fantastic and I am happy that you took some of designs i did and implemented them.

I hope this view can also be added to the new remote theme view I designed for your app.

I am going to do the same for the series xl.
(2015-10-18, 17:01)bsoriano Wrote: Looking forward to this Richard! My 3,000+ movie collection and 8,000+ TV episodes collection will greatly benefit!

Regards,

Bart

I really hope so!
rschiks sometimes the cdart is not rotating when the music is playing, I can't figure out exactly what I'm doing to trigger this bug.
I have selected rotate when playing music option.
@rschiks another thing that I notice was when I play an album and then jump to another album while playing the first album, I found that the cd for second album was also rotating. It would be nice if only current playing album cdart is rotating.. Do you think its easy to fix?
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8