• 129(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-10-24, 12:23)Njaynl Wrote:
(2015-10-24, 12:22)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-10-24, 12:17)Njaynl Wrote: Hi,

found a bug still:

when using toch2 remote view and while pressing the return circle on my custom menu bar it still closes the remote view
also happens with the information button and some other custom buttons

Angel

When you press buttons like Movies, Series, etc it will close the remote view because it the loads the movies screen.
Writing this I think I still forgot to exclude other buttons. Damn it. Angry

Yes those buttons work fine .. only the custom remote buttons closes the screen Smile if i need to test some things let me know !

I know what to do. If nothing else turns up I will fix this and submit a version 1.8.1 this weekend.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
I could then also add some url schemes for the custom commands (for the whitelist).

which urls should I add (e.g. facebook://)?
In the MoviesXL all movies remain in memory once retrieved from Kodi. You should be able to do a manual refresh. I thought a refresh movies button in the left bottom corner would be ok:

Hello for me http for open another application with url scheme not work. Possible fix this ?
(2015-10-24, 17:33)madmartigan57 Wrote: Hello for me http for open another application with url scheme not work. Possible fix this ?

See post #1854 and #1922

I need to know them so I can add them.
rschiks you are doing great progress!! Smile
Hi Richard

Thanks for the update, Could you add the new colours in the next release and also the up and down arrow.

I would keep the movie letters in the same place as your other views and put the search bar at the bottom as it looks disjointed moving the letters down at the bottom compared to the remote view.

something like this
(2015-10-25, 10:17)meridius Wrote: Hi Richard

Thanks for the update, Could you add the new colours in the next release and also the up and down arrow.

I would keep the movie letters in the same place as your other views and put the search bar at the bottom as it looks disjointed moving the letters down at the bottom compared to the remote view.

I took the same layout as the music view, with in mind that in a large library a search option is much more used than an index section.

When clicking on the cast button in the movie information from the Movies XL I'll display the cast like this:

When closing you will see this again:

Hi Richard

1. The info in the info box does not scroll when the info is larger than the box. Might be good to have a 5 sec delay before it scrolls up slowly.

2. Where it says paused can you remove it and so the viewing ends changes to paused and when you un pause it it goes back to the viewing ends. As it looks out of place. Would look a lot better. And the same for the scan time line as it looks out of place and you can not see it under your finger when scanning.

3. Hope you can add the other 4 colours to the next version

4. Is there any chance of trying to stop the app from reloading ever time you go to a different app or close the iPad.

The play and pause button is working a lot better and the quick jump letters are spot on.

Thanks mate.
(2015-10-25, 14:58)meridius Wrote: Hi Richard

1. The info in the info box does not scroll when the info is larger than the box. Might be good to have a 5 sec delay before it scrolls up slowly.

2. Where it says paused can you remove it and so the viewing ends changes to paused and when you un pause it it goes back to the viewing ends. As it looks out of place. Would look a lot better. And the same for the scan time line as it looks out of place and you can not see it under your finger when scanning.

3. Hope you can add the other 4 colours to the next version

4. Is there any chance of trying to stop the app from reloading ever time you go to a different app or close the iPad.

The play and pause button is working a lot better and the quick jump letters are spot on.

Thanks mate.

I have some of the things on my to do list (not all). But first I want to do the movies xl, series xl and iPad Pro support.
With the setting "Replace Movies in menu with Movies XL" it will start the Movies XL menu option instead of the normal Movies menu option. This is also the case for the custom menu bar buttons.

And with this setting the Movies XL option is done!
Next : Series XL

Great progress
Richard,

Will the XL options be in 1.9?

Regards,

Bart
(2015-10-26, 21:44)MrLondon Wrote: Great progress

Thx, this week I can think about the series xl part. Haven't figure it all out yet.
  • 129(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8