• 130(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-10-26, 22:02)bsoriano Wrote: Richard,

Will the XL options be in 1.9?

Regards,

Bart

Yes, both the movies xl and series xl. And the iPad Pro support.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-10-26, 22:15)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-10-26, 22:02)bsoriano Wrote: Richard,

Will the XL options be in 1.9?

Regards,

Bart

Yes, both the movies xl and series xl. And the iPad Pro support.

Great! Thank you.
@rschiks sometimes when I scroll through my music I get some strange artifacts in the music view. Have you also seen it? some artist thumbnail starts to flicker
(2015-10-27, 20:43)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks sometimes when I scroll through my music I get some strange artifacts in the music view. Have you also seen it? some artist thumbnail starts to flicker

No, not really. And I have seen (and used) the music view a lot. Are you sure you don't have a hardware issue?
Also because earlier your iPad froze several times?
(2015-10-27, 21:16)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 20:43)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks sometimes when I scroll through my music I get some strange artifacts in the music view. Have you also seen it? some artist thumbnail starts to flicker

No, not really. And I have seen (and used) the music view a lot. Are you sure you don't have a hardware issue?

I was just thinking: could it be that the cdart is still rotating underneath, so is the problem on the right side of the screen?
(2015-10-27, 21:38)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 21:16)rschiks Wrote:

I was just thinking: could it be that the cdart is still rotating underneath, so is the problem on the right side of the screen?

No I don't believe it is a hardware issue! To problem occurs on left side of the screen. I have seen it on the first poster or maybe it was on the first one on second row.
(2015-10-28, 18:50)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 21:38)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 21:16)rschiks Wrote: No, not really. And I have seen (and used) the music view a lot. Are you sure you don't have a hardware issue?

No I don't believe it is a hardware issue! To problem occurs on left side of the screen. I have seen it on the first poster or maybe it was on the first one on second row.

if possible make a short video with your phone. I really have no clue what the problem can be. The same code to display the covers is used throughout the app.
The first screen shots of the new Series XL:

Cannot wait will be great, just a quick question in the official remote control when you press play it gives the option to play the trailer for the movie can you also add this? Normally it's the trailer on YouTube
(2015-10-31, 13:09)MrLondon Wrote: Cannot wait will be great, just a quick question in the official remote control when you press play it gives the option to play the trailer for the movie can you also add this? Normally it's the trailer on YouTube

I have put it under options instead. It will get all the trailers available from themoviedb.org. A lot more to choose from then.
I have made some progress with Series XL. After selecting a series you will get the screen with the series information. When clicking the seasons button you will get an overview of the available seasons.
Selecting a season will bring you to the episodes overview. I thought to try some different with the episodes. I hope you like it.
A request to filter quickly on watched and not watched episodes has been added.

And the episode details screen:

@rschiks can't be better than this Smile
(2015-10-31, 19:44)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks can't be better than this Smile

Great to hear!
rschiks I have been very busy lately, I will see if I can record the problem that I have seen with my phone and send it over to you.
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8