• 132(current)
Kyra for Kodi
The Watched and Not watched filtering is working:

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-11-01, 20:19)Goliath2000 Wrote: rschiks have you been able to fix the problem that occurs with Beyoncé <--- é that cdart is not showing

Fixed:

(2015-11-05, 12:50)rschiks Wrote: The Watched and Not watched filtering is working:

looks absolutely great! Is this (Fast-)Filter also in movies?
(2015-11-05, 18:09)Baerwurzl Wrote:
(2015-11-05, 12:50)rschiks Wrote: The Watched and Not watched filtering is working:

looks absolutely great! Is this (Fast-)Filter also in movies?

You can do it via the options.
I also have no idea where to put it on the screen. At the bottom bar there's no room. I could make the movies search bar smaller and put it there. Or move the refresh movies button to the top.

And the final option for Movies XL and Series XL: The ability to create a screen shot and display that info on Kodi so that other persons in the room don't have look on the iPad too.

(2015-11-05, 19:21)rschiks Wrote: You can do it via the options.
I also have no idea where to put it on the screen. At the bottom bar there's no room. I could make the movies search bar smaller and put it there. Or move the refresh movies button to the top.

i often change between seen and unseen, so the option on the screen would be THAT great! Move the refresh button is a very good idea!
I love this app !

hopefully in the future a iphone version which i would gladly pay again
(2015-11-06, 10:05)Baerwurzl Wrote:
(2015-11-05, 19:21)rschiks Wrote: You can do it via the options.

i often change between seen and unseen, so the option on the screen would be THAT great! Move the refresh button is a very good idea!

Something like this?

(2015-11-06, 11:49)Njaynl Wrote: I love this app !

hopefully in the future a iphone version which i would gladly pay again

Version 2.0 will be a universal app. You can then install it on your iPhone too.
Could you please make a function in the Music part where a button will make Kodi play all songs from an Artist? Maybe it's the best to start the playback in the order the albums are, no shuffling. If an user would like to shuffle the songs he can use the shuffle button in the playlist.
(2015-11-07, 14:30)McYoshi Wrote: Could you please make a function in the Music part where a button will make Kodi play all songs from an Artist? Maybe it's the best to start the playback in the order the albums are, no shuffling. If an user would like to shuffle the songs he can use the shuffle button in the playlist.

I have just tested it and submitting a command to play everything from an artist works. The order is left to Kodi. Can't influence that.
I need to see where I put the button for this.
At the moment I am busy with preparing the new version for the iPad Pro. This literally means checking if everything screen is looking correct. In the first round I will make the necessary adjustments. In a second round I will see if I can actually use the extra space of an iPad Pro better.

A lot of screens are already ok, check this series screen on an iPad Pro:

And check out the "normal" iPad:

The main screen on an iPad Pro:

The main screen on an normal iPad:
Wonderful, thanks!
Forgot to mention that the Series XL also has a display on Kodi option. For the series information and the episode information:

@rschiks nice features you have added! I just wonder wouldn't it be better if you could have a way to double tap on the fanart or poster to display it instead of having buttons for that?
  • 132(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8