• 133(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-11-07, 19:02)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks nice features you have added! I just wonder wouldn't it be better if you could have a way to double tap on the fanart or poster to display it instead of having buttons for that?

I have mixed feelings about that. In a grid view I find it logic to touch a poster, banner or any image. Once the info is displayed I don't, especially a double tap. And there's plenty of space for a button :-)

I have to admit that on the main screen of series xl and movies xl you can touch either the poster or background in the info bar to display the details (instead of only the "i" icon). I was doing it myself to often and nothing happened.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-11-06, 18:38)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-11-06, 10:05)Baerwurzl Wrote:
(2015-11-05, 19:21)rschiks Wrote: You can do it via the options.
I also have no idea where to put it on the screen. At the bottom bar there's no room. I could make the movies search bar smaller and put it there. Or move the refresh movies button to the top.

i often change between seen and unseen, so the option on the screen would be THAT great! Move the refresh button is a very good idea!

Something like this?

Great! Great!
I think I am all done with the adjustments for the iPad Pro:
The Touch2 remote definitely gives you a lot of extra space for the touch area :-)

I also did some modifications to existing views, like the movies' carousel.

As requested I have added a search bar to the TV & Radio views:

Personally I like the background view option from the series view. I have added this one to the Series XL as well:

If you have other suggestions for the Series XL and Movies XL views: now is the time. Everything is done for version 1.9 and upcoming weekend I want to submit version 1.9. I still have some time.

ok, why not add a posters view too:

Looks amazing can't wait
I have also added the backgrounds view to Movies XL. I was curious about the memory usage with a movie collection around 250 movies.
All backgrounds are resized to 237 x 133 pixels.

All the posters in memory (410 MB):

All the backgrounds in memory (1,71 GB):

An iPad Air 2 has 2GB of memory, an iPad Pro 4GB.

The library I am using to display the image also caches internally...I will see if I can disable that.
I have almost 4000 movies and 500 shows so that sounds like a lot of memory required
Don't worry......how about this:

The same number of backgrounds stored in memory :-)
I now let the library compress and resize the images. It now does not cache the original background size too.

I will make this adjustment throughout the app (where possible)
Hi rschiks,

Thx. for at great app. I will buy the pro edition later today.

A question about wake on lan. How does it work. Having problem getting with it.

Also should Kodi/Kyra not remember how much of a movie there as been watch?
(2015-11-12, 17:16)Elgdot Wrote: Hi rschiks,

Thx. for at great app. I will buy the pro edition later today.

A question about wake on lan. How does it work. Having problem getting with it.

Also should Kodi/Kyra not remember how much of a movie there as been watch?

For the wake on lan you just need to enter the mac address in your kodi host settings. In the powermenu you can click the big icon (your kodi host) and it will send a wake on lan (magic packet) to that mac address configured.
Of course the configured device from that mac address needs to support (or configured) wake on lan.

About the playcount. I don't display the playcount in the current views. This has been added to the Movies XL and Series XL views. Which will be available very soon.
See this screen shot:

Dear,
   Congratulations for the progress of your APP, bought pro version ... worth every penny!
   I have a request, sorry if already been done.

Like the possibility of TvTuner also in movies Option ...
The TvTuner option to show this not working.
   Congratulations for the beautiful app
(2015-11-12, 22:44)iorifly Wrote: Dear,
   Congratulations for the progress of your APP, bought pro version ... worth every penny!
   I have a request, sorry if already been done.

Like the possibility of TvTuner also in movies Option ...
The TvTuner option to show this not working.
   Congratulations for the beautiful app

What do you mean with tvtuner? Or do you mean tvtunes? Playing a theme when selecting a movie?
@rschiks,
   Exactly. Tvtunes, to select a movie.

Another application in television, as would select the groups?
  I have in children's tv channels, HD, Newspapers etc ....
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8