• 139(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-11-21, 17:31)iorifly Wrote: I have two problems .. That can not be Kyra problems. I have no cd art and have no theme in films and tv shows. Sad
I am using the addon Emby ... However themes and cd art works fine on my kodi.

A request:
   It would be possible in the text of a touch (Plot) and show on every screen in large print? With the background all grounded? To leave a touch
   Would be nice to read ...

I have fixed the issue (actually added code) concerning the disc.png (cdart.png) and theme.mp3 for movies/series/music located in SMB locations.

I am preparing everything now to submit version 1.9.1 by the end of this day.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
The power options and selection of your Kodi host option has been added to the iPhone version:

In version 1.9.1 I have added an eye icon in the episodes overview (Series XL) so you can see which episode you have watched.

(2015-11-23, 17:42)rschiks Wrote: In version 1.9.1 I have added an eye icon in the episodes overview (Series XL) so you can see which episode you have watched.

Great!

Is this also on the serie in the seriesmenu (not only on the episodes in the opened Series)?

Would a checkmark be nicer than this eyeicon?
(2015-11-23, 17:45)Baerwurzl Wrote:
(2015-11-23, 17:42)rschiks Wrote: In version 1.9.1 I have added an eye icon in the episodes overview (Series XL) so you can see which episode you have watched.

Great!

Is this also on the serie in the seriesmenu (not only on the episodes in the opened Series)?

Would a checkmark be nicer than this eyeicon?

In the series menu that kind information is not available.

I also thought of a checkmark, but decided to go for the eye...
(2015-11-23, 17:45)Baerwurzl Wrote:

It would be an option (for a next version) to add the progress feature (atleast the info) to the series xl menu. When scrolling through your series the info will be retrieved at that moment and displayed on the banner (or poster, background) in a way. Will be an option then, it will definitely have a performance penalty.

Amazing thx that was qiuck
(2015-11-23, 18:16)Njaynl Wrote:
Amazing thx that was qiuck

It was a good point you made (and not that much work Big Grin).
I have submitted version 1.9.1.

This update contains the following:

Pro version:
- Added watched icon to episodes overview in Series XL.
- cdart.png, disc.png and theme.mp3 files can now be found on smb shares.
Wonderful Richard! Smile

I have one music request! Recently many skin developer have added lyrics support to their music view. i.e aeon mq 6 have it by default. It is a very useful feature but sometimes it can be annoying because it hides the ability to see the fanart in the background. I wish to have a button in music view where you can make lyrics visible/invisible by one click.
What do you think, is this sometime good to have?
(2015-11-23, 13:41)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 17:31)iorifly Wrote: I have two problems .. That can not be Kyra problems. I have no cd art and have no theme in films and tv shows. Sad

A request:
   It would be possible in the text of a touch (Plot) and show on every screen in large print? With the background all grounded? To leave a touch

I have fixed the issue (actually added code) concerning the disc.png (cdart.png) and theme.mp3 for movies/series/music located in SMB locations.

Thank you very much for your attention!
Thank you for always listening to this in here.
(2015-11-23, 21:13)Goliath2000 Wrote: Wonderful Richard! Smile

I have one music request! Recently many skin developer have added lyrics support to their music view. i.e aeon mq 6 have it by default. It is a very useful feature but sometimes it can be annoying because it hides the ability to see the fanart in the background. I wish to have a button in music view where you can make lyrics visible/invisible by one click.

A good idea. I will check out where and how to get the lyrics. If you already know this please send me the details.
(2015-11-24, 01:12)iorifly Wrote:
(2015-11-23, 13:41)rschiks Wrote:
A request:

Thank you very much for your attention!
Thank you for always listening to this in here.

Most of the time I am listening Big Grin
(2015-11-24, 10:58)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-11-23, 21:13)Goliath2000 Wrote: Wonderful Richard! Smile

A good idea. I will check out where and how to get the lyrics. If you already know this please send me the details.

This is the addon that many users use: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:CU_Lyrics
You can have a look on it!
(2015-11-25, 18:37)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-11-24, 10:58)rschiks Wrote: A good idea. I will check out where and how to get the lyrics. If you already know this please send me the details.

This is the addon that many users use: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:CU_Lyrics
You can have a look on it!

Yes, already found that one. I have already read the entire CU lyrics thread :-)
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8