• 140(current)
Kyra for Kodi
One of the things I am playing with is menus coming from the sides. Here are some screen shots from the right edge menu. Of course in the Pro version you can customise this menu (like the bottom menu bar in the iPad version). I haven't added this option yet, so screen shots will come later.

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
rschiks Somtimes when I jump between different albums the cdcover is not always starting to rotate when I click on play
(2015-11-28, 12:58)Goliath2000 Wrote: rschiks Somtimes when I jump between different albums the cdcover is not always starting to rotate when I click on play

I will see if I can find something.
And the first movie information screen for the iPhone version:

The cast view...

I have added an indexbar to the movies:

Do not take wrong what I'll write but do you see any other tool writer posting screenshots every day each time they change a single screen or coma somewhere to get more visibility ?

I understand you want exposure and everything, but maybe this is not the correct way ? Imagine everybody does that.
(2015-11-29, 13:03)Tolriq Wrote: Do not take wrong what I'll write but do you see any other tool writer posting screenshots every day each time they change a single screen or coma somewhere to get more visibility ?

I understand you want exposure and everything, but maybe this is not the correct way ? Imagine everybody does that.

I actually wish it was done more a lot. I don't think a thread should only be there to get support. It's a perfect opportunity to see the progress of the app and to give feedback at that moment so changes still can be done easily.

Without the feedback this app would be very different. Many ideas from this thread made it to the app.

It's actually a huge compliment. It means I am doing things different than others.
Well there's tons of other ways Wink Yatse is successful and very high rated without this and is 100% user feedback based.

The fact is that your app as other is closed source with paid function, and this is good for the global Kodi environment and the world, but this precise forum (Kodi one) may not be the best place to do that as it look (and is) likes pure advertising.

Other do not do that because there's rules (some clearly written, some more implicit) that's the only point I want to bring. Your software looks good and I hope it will be successful but you can achieve success with maybe more respect for the others and using one of the many other ways to push all your screenshot and single line changes. User will follow you without any doubts.
So far I haven't received any complaints, only from you now. If other people (or from team Kodi) finds it too much than of course I will take it a notch down. No problem.

And of course you don't have to read the thread, that's also a possibility :-)
As I said first do not take this bad, this was just a remark about how you act versus all others does.

If you do not see the difference that's not a problem, if you do not see that no other does push their thread to top everyday well I'm sorry about that. I just know that if all does it would be quite an anarchy. The fact that other have respect for each others and have not made any remark does not presume that there's not a difference Wink

Anyway you have explained your point of view, I guess respect does not have the same meaning all over the world and wish you good luck with your product.
Richard,

By all means continue to post all the screenshots! I for one really appreciate it, and look forward to seeing the progress of the application in this manner. Thank you for doing this and for your great app!

Regards,

Bart
I don't agree with Tolriq! No need to follow how other developers does!
Please Richard continue your work! Screenshots is a good way to illustrate new features, many images means that you are adding many new features all the time, which is of course great!

Btw Richard, I have another music request. I have files without any album name, sometimes I have only forgotten to add album data in the tag. I wonder if you could perhaps make them visible!? For example having all of them under "singles" and when you are sorting by artist a folder with singles is added into that particular artist and if no singles are founded then no reason to show this folder!

Is this doable?
Hi Richard,
i just like to post that you doing the right thing here!
Getting people involved, collecting feedback and keeping this thread active.
The only advertising is that this thread and the app works and why you shouldn't benefit from it if more people recognize that this is in fact not only a great app, they also see that their input will result in further improvements.
as long as your users do not complain,.... :-)
Have fun and thanks for letting us be a part of this process here!
Best Regards
(2015-11-29, 15:00)bsoriano Wrote: Richard,

By all means continue to post all the screenshots! I for one really appreciate it, and look forward to seeing the progress of the application in this manner. Thank you for doing this and for your great app!

Regards,

Bart

Thanks for your feedback! Appreciate it a lot!!!
  • 140(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8