• 145(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-12-16, 18:55)Rivermeadow Wrote: Hi Richard,
For some reason my Movies only generates the same view as the Recently Added movies, displaying the 25 latest. It was working before but today it wasn't.
In the settings I have enabled caching and I haven't replaced Movies with Movies XL. Btw Movies XL is showing all my movies.
Any ideas?

The caching option has no influence with the recently added movies. Querying 25 recently added movies isn't taking that much time :-)
Movies XL doesn't do anything with recently added movies. That's correct.

You could try to disable the caching option and remove the offline files (menu -> maintenance) and see if it makes a difference.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Hi Richard,
Yes disabled the caching option, cleared the cache and now it is working.
Thanks!
(2015-12-17, 08:12)Rivermeadow Wrote: Hi Richard,
Yes disabled the caching option, cleared the cache and now it is working.
Thanks!

Great! I will check the code if I can find the issue.
The iPhone dashboard. The quick menu will you give you the option to jump to the selected item (see last screen shot)

The select fan art option is almost done:

Awesome work

Is the queu button still in the works for the smart playlists ?
(2015-12-19, 16:42)Njaynl Wrote: Awesome work

Yes :-) I actually now know how to retrieve the individual items in a smart playlist. I haven't tried it yet. When I reach the point where I will start on the smart playlists option in the iPhone version I will test it. When it's working I will also add it to the iPad version.
(2015-12-19, 17:02)rschiks Wrote:

Yes :-) I actually now know how to retrieve the individual items in a smart playlist. I haven't tried it yet. When I reach the point where I will start on the smart playlists option in the iPhone version I will test it. When it's working I will also add it to the iPad version.

Again many thx !!
(2015-12-19, 17:07)Njaynl Wrote:
(2015-12-19, 17:02)rschiks Wrote:

Again many thx !!

I have tried it and it's working (needed a short break Big Grin)
(2015-12-19, 18:33)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-12-19, 17:07)Njaynl Wrote:
(2015-12-19, 17:02)rschiks Wrote: Yes :-) I actually now know how to retrieve the individual items in a smart playlist. I haven't tried it yet. When I reach the point where I will start on the smart playlists option in the iPhone version I will test it. When it's working I will also add it to the iPad version.

Again many thx !!

I have tried it and it's working (needed a short break Big Grin)

Wow thx !!
I have started on the search option...

Sometimes you need to take your mind off the current things you're busy with. I came across this thread:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=215727&page=1

Those animated posters are really cool!!!

What do you think? (some short examples). It's just an idea.

Source #1 (all credits go to ProRipp):

Source #2 (all credits go to movie78):

Congratulations for innovation! Please take this function for ipad ... Congratulations!
(2015-12-21, 03:23)iorifly Wrote: Congratulations for innovation! Please take this function for ipad ... Congratulations!

Of course this will make it's way to the iPad :-)
Don't worry that you will only see iPhone screen shots for now. It's just until the iPhone version is at the same level as the iPad version.
As requested I will integrate the Kodi database within the general search option.
When enabled and search for a movie and you have that movie in your database, it wil give you additional info.

Here's a screen shot when the Kodi integration is not enabled:

Kodi integration is enabled:
  • 145(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8