• 152(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2016-02-09, 02:33)bobrap Wrote: I take it that this isn't available yet? If I have the pro version on my ipad, while I have to purchase this for the iphone? Thanks.

No, not yet. When you bought the Pro version on your iPad you can simply do a restore of the purchase on the iPhone (and of course the other way around). It's the same in-app purchase.
Even when you press the buy button Apple won't charge you twice for the same (non consumable) in-app purchase. You will get the message you already purchased it and I will receive a succesful purchase message.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
OK, great. Looking forward to the new release. Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
@rschiks,

Good news ! I installed Jarvis and reseted my database and I am now getting the view cdart ..... (Remember? I use Emby addon) Taking advantage I had time to use the kodi this holiday period here in Brazil .. "Carnaval ". I have some requests!

1 - Would possibility of expanding the synopsis by clicking 2x it?

2 Ideally expand cdart, backgroud and poster just by double-clicking on them ... And to return the same thing two clicks ....

3- Would changing of the poster, backgroud and CD art. only tapenado to right and left?

**Bugs**:

Display info on kodi - Locks kodi - OSX (Jarvis release 3)

When viewing a movie starts the thema of the film, however when leaving the movie continues to open only when another ...

Thank you!!! I'm loving every day using your control! Worth every penny !!!
Thanks for your return!
(2016-02-10, 04:45)iorifly Wrote: @rschiks,

Good news ! I installed Jarvis and reseted my database and I am now getting the view cdart ..... (Remember? I use Emby addon) Taking advantage I had time to use the kodi this holiday period here in Brazil .. "Carnaval ". I have some requests!

1 - Would possibility of expanding the synopsis by clicking 2x it?

2 Ideally expand cdart, backgroud and poster just by double-clicking on them ... And to return the same thing two clicks ....

3- Would changing of the poster, backgroud and CD art. only tapenado to right and left?

**Bugs**:

Hopefully this will be fixed (I only send a command to display a png file. Nothing special)

When viewing a movie starts the thema of the film, however when leaving the movie continues to open only when another ...

It's by design. I just leave the background as it is.

Thank you!!! I'm loving every day using your control! Worth every penny !!!
Thanks for your return!

1. Yes, this was already on my to do list. I think I can still squeeze it in the 2.0 release.

2. Also on my to do list. I think I can still squeeze it in the 2.0 release.

3. Don't understand exactly what you mean. Can you clarify it?

Hopefully this will be fixed (I only send a command to display a png file. Nothing special). It's working in Isengard

It's by design. I just leave the background as it is.
This looks like an amazing app that youi have put a lot of thought into.
Just a small question / request.

There are a lot of music albums that are Soundtrack / Collections tagget with the Album Artist "Various Artists" or regular album with guest / featuring artists tagged in the "Artist" tag. Is there any chance of enabling a songlist view with more media info so that it's possible to view the "Artist" tag?

If it is possible I will gladly pay for a pro version.

Cheers!
(2016-02-10, 12:10)Lappskij Wrote: This looks like an amazing app that youi have put a lot of thought into.

There are a lot of music albums that are Soundtrack / Collections tagget with the Album Artist "Various Artists" or regular album with guest / featuring artists tagged in the "Artist" tag. Is there any chance of enabling a songlist view with more media info so that it's possible to view the "Artist" tag?

Cheers!

I think this is possible yes. I can add a new song view which you can select in the view options of music.
Could you give me an example of the details you want to see. If it's not to much trouble, send me some example mp3's (via wetransfer or dropbox) so I can reproduce the results. Maybe I need to modify the query to Kodi to get the right data back.

The Pro version offers a lot of great features (and new ones in the future), it's already worth it! Wink
I will try to explain this item

*****************************************************************************************************

Suppose I open the item fanart background ... And also want to see the poster .... To not have to leave the fanart and then open the poster, because not only cheat to right or left to switch between cdart, poster, fanart? Will could explain? I am shortening the path to view the items after opening one! I open the cdart, open the fanart or poster to view another item just move your finger left or right .... And to go back two click.
Another detail very import!
   A search of the trailer on youtube, is not occurring based on the movie name in the language of this!
   All my trucks are coming in English.
Would like seek term in youtube is the name of the movie that is currently or is in Portuguese in my case.
(2016-02-10, 15:22)iorifly Wrote: I will try to explain this item

*****************************************************************************************************

Suppose I open the item fanart background ... And also want to see the poster .... To not have to leave the fanart and then open the poster, because not only cheat to right or left to switch between cdart, poster, fanart? Will could explain? I am shortening the path to view the items after opening one! I open the cdart, open the fanart or poster to view another item just move your finger left or right .... And to go back two click.

Ah, check. I got it. I will put it on the list.
(2016-02-10, 15:34)iorifly Wrote: Another detail very import!
   A search of the trailer on youtube, is not occurring based on the movie name in the language of this!
   All my trucks are coming in English.
Would like seek term in youtube is the name of the movie that is currently or is in Portuguese in my case.

I think this is because I created an API key for searching youtube. Probably the settings for this is international.
A better solution is to personalize it, meaning you can login with your own account.
Also something on my list, but not at the top right now.
I think there are far better specialized apps for youtube, so that's why I just did the basics and focussed on the Kodi part.
But the part of youtube pulling trailers is best option.
   I'll see if something is setting. But I do not know if in your code it seeks with the title of the film in the language that is.
(2016-02-10, 19:26)iorifly Wrote: But the part of youtube pulling trailers is best option.
   I'll see if something is setting. But I do not know if in your code it seeks with the title of the film in the language that is.

Ah, but the trailer option is something different. I ask themoviedb.org for the trailers, not youtube. The trailers are mostly hosted on youtube :-) so when playing a trailer it plays with the youtube player.

I ask themoviedb.org for trailers with the parameter the id that themoviedb.org is giving me, not the title. (One of the reasons why I first ask themoviedb.org for information, and by default the title, overview, etc. is in English and then Kodi for the rest).
I know you can change the default language from English to another, but I don't think you will get many results back. It's an open database, most people add the international trailers.
(2016-02-10, 14:16)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 12:10)Lappskij Wrote: This looks like an amazing app that youi have put a lot of thought into.

Cheers!

I think this is possible yes. I can add a new song view which you can select in the view options of music.
Could you give me an example of the details you want to see. If it's not to much trouble, send me some example mp3's (via wetransfer or dropbox) so I can reproduce the results. Maybe I need to modify the query to Kodi to get the right data back.

The Pro version offers a lot of great features (and new ones in the future), it's already worth it! Wink

Ok. Should be pretty easy to see what I mean from the pictures and files added in this dropbox folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/25uitqew7gbhz...oGjSa?dl=0

As you can see by looking at the attached pictures, it is impossible to know who's the artist in the compilation unless you know all the artists by heart just by looking at the song title. Should show on the pad just like on the tv front-end.
And I also think that a possibility to find your own playlists should be an option on the music frontpage, not only artist, album etc...
Thanks for looking into this, I really believe this will add much more to an allready great app.

Cheers!
(2016-02-10, 20:27)Lappskij Wrote: Ok. Should be pretty easy to see what I mean from the pictures and files added in this dropbox folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/25uitqew7gbhz...oGjSa?dl=0

As you can see by looking at the attached pictures, it is impossible to know who's the artist in the compilation unless you know all the artists by heart just by looking at the song title. Should show on the pad just like on the tv front-end.
And I also think that a possibility to find your own playlists should be an option on the music frontpage, not only artist, album etc...
Thanks for looking into this, I really believe this will add much more to an allready great app.

Cheers!

Check, I see what you mean. As long as the information is stored in Kodi and I am able to retrieve it, it should not be a problem.
This weekend I will have a look at it.

I also noticed the index bar at the bottom is too long :-(
(2016-02-10, 20:50)rschiks Wrote: Check, I see what you mean. As long as the information is stored in Kodi and I am able to retrieve it, it should not be a problem.
This weekend I will have a look at it.

I also noticed the index bar at the bottom is too long :-(

Thanks! Yeah! Good thing is that your app has support for both japanese and russian language. Downside, as you noticed, the alphabet index becomes too long.
Will check up on this after the weekend so please let me know when you have found a solution.

Cheers!!
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8